Not Enough Weight

Posted On:
    2/05/2005 1:48pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tooth injury

This morning, in the course of rolling I found myself in kesa gatame under a much larger opponent. After several minutes, I managed to escape, but as I did, I somehow gritted my front teeth together in such a way that one of the smaller teeth immediately to the left of my lower incisors now feels very slightly loose. Nothing really visible, but I can feel it when I eat or run my tongue over it. There's no pain, so I'm not immediately concerned, but I'd rather not have to get it extracted if at all possible. Can this recover on its own, or should I just go to the dentist for a replacement tooth?
    "Even if one's head were to be suddenly cut off, he should be able to perform one more action with certainty."
    -Yamamoto Tsunetomo

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    2/05/2005 2:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, it can recover. call a dentist now!
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

The Eternal n00b

Posted On:
    2/06/2005 5:44am

Join us... or die
     Style: CM Boxing/BJJ/RBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It can definitely recover, I had several wobby ones after having my wisdom teeth extracted. The were loose for a few weeks, but after that, the stiches came out, and all was good.

Posted On:
    2/06/2005 12:19pm

Style: Knife-jitsu o=]==>

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender
    This morning, in the course of rolling I found myself in kesa gatame under a much larger opponent. After several minutes, I managed to escape, but as I did, I somehow gritted my front teeth together in such a way that one of the smaller teeth immediately to the left of my lower incisors now feels very slightly loose. Nothing really visible, but I can feel it when I eat or run my tongue over it. There's no pain, so I'm not immediately concerned, but I'd rather not have to get it extracted if at all possible. Can this recover on its own, or should I just go to the dentist for a replacement tooth?
    Call a Dentist, get an appointment. And you might want to wear a mouthgaurd (just a suggestion) from now on.

Not Enough Weight

Posted On:
    2/06/2005 6:17pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    definitely gonna do that. Thanks, all.
    "Even if one's head were to be suddenly cut off, he should be able to perform one more action with certainty."
    -Yamamoto Tsunetomo