Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    2/03/2005 12:17am

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesopian
    I don't get how you guys tell WC trolls apart from the "normal" ones.
    The psuedo-Chinese names that, when taken out of context, actually sound somewhat erotic in Chinese translation seem to give it away.

The only real Chinese thing these punks seem to have learnt is the propensity to fabricate bullshit, poorly detailed, poorly edited myths and legends from out between their asscheeks in order to bring forward another tediously debated, moronically argued topic about how good a thing it is to hug a Chinese slap-happy old man's left testicle.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/03/2005 12:19am

Business Class Supporting Member
     Aesopian.com 

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How is this different than any other ?ing ?un romo on Bullshido?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/03/2005 12:28am

Style: !!!WC!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look here is the deal. I don't claim to be some bad ass fighter or anything. What we do is we break the lessons down...we will generally focus on one area, like striking etc in a class. And we drill that and then do sparring using only what we have learned. Then we have free sparring.
    I think in a fight, not a match a good WC person will do well with a boxer. Obviously, a 210 animal of a boxer vs one of those 120lbs limp wristed fairies that WC sometimes attracts would be no contest. But put 2people of about the same size and training time and I think WC will win. The problem is most WC people are scared of contact and so they train in the gayest way possible.
    And I saw Emin and Boezetepe and they have gone on to get a better understanding of grappling. I have also seen some of the throwdown videos. Blad claimed to be a mixed martial artist and he fought like a drag queen who had her makeup stolen.
    Hell, according to my instructor a lot of bearknuckled puglism comes from WC. Look at Jack Dempsey. Hitting with a glove is a hell of a lot different from boxing.

**** you math class

Posted On:
    2/03/2005 12:33am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so they train in the gayest way possible.
    Does anyone else think that this statement is reason enough to ignore everything he says?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/03/2005 12:35am

Style: !!!WC!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sure, since you rarely add anything to the discourse anyway.

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gongsau4ever
    Look here is the deal. I don't claim to be some bad ass fighter or anything. What we do is we break the lessons down...we will generally focus on one area, like striking etc in a class. And we drill that and then do sparring using only what we have learned. Then we have free sparring.
    I think in a fight, not a match a good WC person will do well with a boxer. Obviously, a 210 animal of a boxer vs one of those 120lbs limp wristed fairies that WC sometimes attracts would be no contest. But put 2people of about the same size and training time and I think WC will win. The problem is most WC people are scared of contact and so they train in the gayest way possible.
    And I saw Emin and Boezetepe and they have gone on to get a better understanding of grappling. I have also seen some of the throwdown videos. Blad claimed to be a mixed martial artist and he fought like a drag queen who had her makeup stolen.
    Hell, according to my instructor a lot of bearknuckled puglism comes from WC. Look at Jack Dempsey. Hitting with a glove is a hell of a lot different from boxing.
    Prove it. I've done one year of TKD. I'll find someone who's done one year of Wing Chun, who's my size. Shouldn't be too difficult; I'm an Asian, and most people who do Wing Chun are pasty whites. I will spar anyone, given these conditions that you've mentioned; in fact if there are any Wing Chun people I can find in Melbourne, meeting these conditions, I'll invite them to our Melbourne throwdown and spar full-contact.

You're brainwashed, and it shows. The more I think about it, the more I realise how obvious it is that Wing Chun was invented by a women: Chain punching is a modified, ritualised version of female girly-slap-fight-fu

**** you math class

Posted On:

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sure, since you rarely add anything to the discourse anyway.
    Pot calling the kettle black?

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    2/03/2005 12:39am

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why do you guys even bother?
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    2/03/2005 12:40am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Along with the entire post.
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    2/03/2005 12:41am

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gongsau4ever
    I don't think my instructor would lie about it. Is it impossible for WC to defeat some martial art that sounds like something they sell in NY with Cream Cheese? Didn't know my style was on trial. WC is a complete style that when practiced properly has grappling inside of it.
    I am only repeating what I heard about the tournament. I was asking for more information.
    Why does your feces curl?
    A Wing Chun guy saying Judo sounds funny? The irony.

Every style is on trial here. Some make it, some don't. Judo did. WC hasn't.

I've never seen grappling in Wing Chun, bar "anti-grappling"

Now, I won't call your instructor a liar. He could have heard it from somewhere else. Most rumors are impossible to trace back to a source. But it still doesn't mean it happened.

PL
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast