Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2005 11:22pm

Style: !!!WC!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So anyone who aks a question is a troll?

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    2/02/2005 11:24pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you have impeccable timing.
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    2/02/2005 11:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, no ****. Like there is not enough WC crap cluttering up the boards.
    I would love to hear more about this. I am sure your seafood would love to come on here and illuminate us...if he isn't to busy stroking is pak sau or something. :violent5:
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Posted On:
    2/02/2005 11:29pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gongsau4ever
    So anyone who aks a question is a troll?
    Don't you have some lineage war to fight?

Posted On:
    2/02/2005 11:34pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    2/02/2005 11:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reis
    Don't you have some lineage war to fight?
    No, fighting over lineage is lame. Wait for it... he is going to throw that out.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2005 11:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol poor guy he doesnt even have a clue about how much wing chun is hated on here

Posted On:
    2/02/2005 11:47pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not hated, just held to the same standards we hold everything to. I'd be thrilled to see a Wing Chun guy take on a ranked Boxer and win. It'd be pretty damn cool.

But I'm not going to wish for it so much that I'll delude myself into thinking it'll happen.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    2/02/2005 11:51pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     New York MMA Examiner Style: magic FUCKING powers!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you can tell someone has got something wrong with them when they say "complete system."
    People here argue as to whether or not MMA training, which combines other systems that also sometimes claim to be complete in order to make itself complete, is indeed complete.

Aesopian, who happens to nutride the system he practices about as hard as one can and still be capable of rational thought, probably wouldn't even try to make such an outrageous claim as to say that he studies a complete system.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2005 11:54pm

Style: !!!WC!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is complete because we train for all ranges. That is how I define complete.
    Why can't a WC guy beat a boxer? We have striking, trapping, etc. That should give us a leg up on a boxer.
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast