Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Weight loss record.

Okay from the Ultimate Fighter thread I ask this question who has lost the most weight and over what period of time.

I went from 228 to 184 in two months on the way to 170 before my fight go canceled. That's 44lbs who's next?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy crap. That beats mine. I dropped ~40lbs in three months. Of course I put on 50 when my wife was pregnant with our first son. I gotta ask, though...Is "cutting" that much weight like Southworth did in 24 hours common? That blew me away to see that. I knew guys were cutting like 10 - 15 lbs in three or four days in High School, but never 20+ in 24 hours.
    Jaguar's MMA record
    pre Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0
    post Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0 (BOO YAA!!)

We're number one! All others are number two or lower.
    - The Sphinx (Mystery Men)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From Feburary 2004 to February 2005, 280lbs to 195 lbs, I lost 85lbs. When I first started dieting a year ago I was averaging 10lbs a week. Oh yeah and the goal is to be 165ish.
    Last edited by ojgsxr6; 2/01/2005 4:42pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar Wong
    Holy crap. That beats mine. I dropped ~40lbs in three months. Of course I put on 50 when my wife was pregnant with our first son. I gotta ask, though...Is "cutting" that much weight like Southworth did in 24 hours common? That blew me away to see that. I knew guys were cutting like 10 - 15 lbs in three or four days in High School, but never 20+ in 24 hours.
    I'm talking about weight loss not cutting weight. That's non dehydrated weight dude. I was working down to 180 and then I was going to cut to 170.

From Feburary 2004 to February 2005, 280lbs to 195 lbs, I lost 85lbs. When I fist started dieting a year ago I was averaging 10lbs a week.
    :adora: :cachas:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    I'm talking about weight loss not cutting weight. That's non dehydrated weight dude. I was working down to 180 and then I was going to cut to 170.

:adora: :cachas:
    Well yeah, that's what I figured, but you mentioned that this was from the Ultimate Fighter thread, so I thought I'd clutter up your post and ask. :5dunce: :icon_cool

Sorry 'bout that.
    Jaguar's MMA record
    pre Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0
    post Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0 (BOO YAA!!)

We're number one! All others are number two or lower.
    - The Sphinx (Mystery Men)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll be more specific here than the other thread.
    183.5-164 in 6 weeks. Aug 2004 to mid Sept.
    11% BF - 6-8% BF.
    So...that is actually 19.5 lbs.
    I only did it to see how my body would react, and so save some money for my previously higher calorie intake. I walk around at 165-170 at about 7-8% BF.

I was recently considering how I'd drop to 155 to fight Osiris, Darkson or justABlackGuy.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PizD, how did you lose the weight? Just cutting calories or another trick.

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking... supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I lost 36 pounds when I went through boot camp, most of it muscle however :P Tough to keep it on when they're only feeding you once or twice a day at the max for about 5 min a pop :P

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Simple, lower amount of food you take in, sleep well and exercise.

Eat clean, no cheat meals. Eat often, 4-6 times a day.
    Try a cross between a bodybuilding routine and a powerlifting one. Rest.
    I'm sure you have looked over my diet thread, I just try to eat healthy and with variety.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff
    I'll be more specific here than the other thread.
    183.5-164 in 6 weeks. Aug 2004 to mid Sept.
    11% BF - 6-8% BF.
    So...that is actually 19.5 lbs.
    I only did it to see how my body would react, and so save some money for my previously higher calorie intake. I walk around at 165-170 at about 7-8% BF.

I was recently considering how I'd drop to 155 to fight Osiris, Darkson or justABlackGuy.

be nice...

don't be nice...

be nice...

Okay don't be nice:

I call bullshit. I hear this crap all the time where people say they lost this much body fat. There's only one way to measure body fat and that's a full comprehensive test. That test cost on the average of $68 american. So please leave the body fat percentage crap out of this thread.
    Last edited by Omega; 2/01/2005 5:26pm at .

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last