Sponsored Links Spacer Image

[This space for rent]

Posted On:
    2/01/2005 3:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phoenix, it sounds like you need to put the donuts down if you are contemplating using "3 in 1 miracle pills" to replace body fat with lean muscle.
    Who knows though, just my opinion.

Posted On:
    2/01/2005 3:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There are still some stupid **** going around, remember that asswipe Bill Phillips advocating that asprin/caffeine and ephedrin cocktail mix ?

You wanna burn fat, do it the ol fashioned way, less side effects, more healthy and it won't make you psycho.

Stand and Deliver!

Posted On:
    2/01/2005 3:53pm

supporting member
     Style: JKD Concepts, Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Tom
    Phoenix, it sounds like you need to put the donuts down if you are contemplating using "3 in 1 miracle pills" to replace body fat with lean muscle.
    Who knows though, just my opinion.

lol...very funny.

No, I went under the knife back in November for some minor surgery. The doc's orders were that I was to quit my workouts for about 6 to 8 weeks so that I could heal properly.

Well, I did, for the most part, watch what I was eating. But that inactivity cost me.

The thing is, I don't need to lose copious amounts of weight, I'm just looking to tone up.

Last summer, I did my regular workout schedule, consisting mostly of cardio, where I ran upwards of 8 to 10 miles a day (3 to 5 in the morning, and the same at night). I also used Slim Fast as well. I went from 191lbs to 174lbs in under 3 weeks. I'm 6'1, BTW.

I'm just curious about CUTS. If it doesn't work, or if it's just a gimmick, I'll pass. If not, I'll give it a try.
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Stand and Deliver!

Posted On:
    2/01/2005 3:55pm

supporting member
     Style: JKD Concepts, Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin69
    There are still some stupid **** going around, remember that asswipe Bill Phillips advocating that asprin/caffeine and ephedrin cocktail mix ?

You wanna burn fat, do it the ol fashioned way, less side effects, more healthy and it won't make you psycho.
    Ah yes....I do remembe Phillips quite well, since you mention it.

Thanks for the advice, Ronin. :wrestlerb
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Posted On:
    2/01/2005 4:24pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am sure it works, but anytime you use thermogenics to help you lose weight AND you workout, you can be headed for trouble, so why bother ?

Al those gusy that advocate supplements, those "all natural" bodybuilders and such, bring them in at a roandom time, tell them they are coming in for a photo shoot, them when they get there, tell them its a random drug test, you will see them either **** their pants or walk right out.

If supplements work as well as they say, NO ONE would be taking "performance enhancing drugs".

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    2/01/2005 5:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Chemical Assistance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd give it a shot. But, try and see if there's a product similar to it for a cheaper price. GNC is the pinnacle of price gouging. And, all those supplements aren't expensive cat urine :-). A good number of them do well. No2, Kre-Alkalyn, Glutamine, Testosterone boosters, etc.

Chances are it will have some sort of ephendrine counterpart which will just send you into overdrive for working out. If you can find the ingredients, post them, I'd like to see what exactly they have in them. It won't give you any "lean muscle mass," unless there's andro, longjack or Tribulus Terrestris(or other counterparts) in it. There's no holy grail of supplements. You're going to have to bust your ass to get back to where you were and past that. I had the same problem when I had my gall bladder rupture last may.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/01/2005 10:42pm

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm just curious about CUTS. If it doesn't work, or if it's just a gimmick, I'll pass. If not, I'll give it a try.
    in physiopathology we've seen too many drugs/supplements who will **** u up. i can't personally see any benefits from taking them.

they'll work, but possibly screw up your metabolism. why bother?

if someone claims to have a wonderdrug that will turn fat into lean muscle, kick 'em squah in the nuts.

Posted On:
    2/02/2005 12:40am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What supplements, what research? Aside from phen phen and the extreme ones, I don't see any problem with smart supplementation to one's exercise and diet plan.

Posted On:
    2/02/2005 7:48am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember when the Bulgarians started saying that it was the Tribulus that was making them strong and allowing them to workout more.
    Then came positive drug tests.

Oh well....

Then it was the chinese swimmers saying that it was some mushroom that was making them swim so fast.
    Then came the positive drug tests.

Oh well...

Posted On:
    2/02/2005 10:54am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never said anything about passinga drug test :-)
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast