Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    2/18/2003 5:15pm

Style: Tai Chi & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Although I doubt too many of you are still interested in finding out what happened between this troll and I, this is for those of you who are. Here's a private message I received a while back. It was the last time I heard from the guy.....

OK, it looks like I have irritated you rnough that it's personal - good - just the way I like it. In my court. You know, you really have no idea who I am. I have known you since you were a pre-teen. If I am who you think I am, I'd only be in elementary school! I am NOT Ben Grillet. I know him, but I am not him. I know the majority of the MA instructors in Sioux City, and I can guarantee - they all laugh at the mere sound of your name. You may have grown up a bit, but you are still a nerd! An overweight, middle aged, balding nerd. You may appear to know a little about the martial arts scene in Sioux City, but you have no talent what-so-ever! No, I don't have a membership at Body -Wise, and no I never intended to meet you there, but it got under your skin, didn't it? I truly will be at Chris Blades tournament. If you want to step in the ring, I will be there. I can't even imagine the entertainment! I am sure all the intructors will get a good laugh! They may all appear to be tolerable of you, but they laugh behind your back. Why don't you just give it up? Even Mike White is above you. At least he has balls! And your 'ole buddy Ron Wermes, I guess it makes since that you are friends with him - birds of a feather flock together! I have nver seen such a loser in my life! If you think I am Ben Grillet, why don't you give him a call? Talk out your differences, yeah go ahead!! Personally, I think Ben could tap dance on your ass! You couldn't even last a round with him! Until the tournament - you will NEVER guess who I am!

My response to this was a private message stating that I considered him the real-life boy who cried wolf and that I'm going to spend my time focusing on things more worthwhile. I showed up for street fights that we had arranged several times just to find that nobody was around. But I figured he'd at least show up for that tourney he was talking so much about, but word on the street is that he didn't. I'm sure you guys already guessed that. :^(

"Strike first! Strike hard! No mercy, sir!"

Posted On:
    2/18/2003 5:19pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think this line says it all.

"I have nver seen such a loser in my life!"

--

There are only three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    2/18/2003 5:21pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its nice to be loved.

--------
    What would happen if a one hand clapper attempted to stop a tree falling in the woods when no one else was around?
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    2/18/2003 9:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dan(s): Your moment is over. It has been over for several months. No one even remembers why you two fuckers are fighting anymore. The reason is simple: no one cares.

Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/18/2003 10:12pm

supporting member
     Style: "Doorgunner fu"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually enjoyed reading about it
    Clang

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    2/19/2003 1:16am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I kinda got a kick out of it.
    Was kinda hoping someone would get **** kicked though :(

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
    -Ghandi

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2003 3:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If that guy really wanted a piece, it seems like he would have told you his real name. What a puss.

Rashomon

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    2/19/2003 6:26pm

Style: Tai Chi & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What DID end up happening at that tournament was this....

You remember how he knocked a few of the schools/instructors out here? Well, each of the 3 schools he dissed sent one black belt - none of which could hold a candle to their master - to fight in his division. They were the only ones he would have had to deal with. The turnout was pretty small. This tourney used to have elimination bouts for the grand championships. This was the first year they didn't do that.

The reason I expected TKD4thDan to possibly attend the event was because there'd be a ref there to pull his opponents off of him. Plus, since it was "light contact," they'd get DQ'd for really beating the crap out of him. So, even if he was the puss we were all expecting him to be, he'd still have a good chance of winning.

"Strike first! Strike hard! No mercy, sir!"