Page 4 of 4 First 1234

Thread: Tank Abbott

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, and PS -- I like the Pride 10x5x5 minute rounds better, like some of you say, get it as realistic as possible...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tanked didn;t gas out against Vitor Belfort - that was skill against brute force.

Champ more than once? He never won the a UFC contest...(???) he ususally wins by chance (that includes the chance of having a terrible oppnent that doesn't stand a chance), only once or twice with actual skill imo.

Ian Freeman (admittedly one of my favorite heavyweights) would have a very difficult time NOT beating Tank within the first two minutes. It'll take Mir longer I think, but I bet he has much better cardio and I even honestly think Mir can out punch and kick Abbott: The fact is he probabaly won't - he'll go for a submission and end it earlier...

But if he is in excellent shape then I'll be the one who's suprized - but compared to Mir I doubt it, he'll beat Tan Fairly easily: though if Tank does win I wont't be annoyed because he's one of the best old-skool fighters definitely (showed that you don't need much skill to overcome people, especially the TMAists who fought in the UFC then..)
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Page 4 of 4 First 1234