Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Style
    MMA/Pankration
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ryan Diaz trains at Gibson Pankration, not Franco's. But they did train together when Mr. Franco used to teach there.
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Style
    JKDC
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by powerof0ne
    You're in vancouver, you have a lot of schools to choose from just depends what you're looking for.
    For Kickboxing/muay thai you have KB One, Gold Lion Muay Thai.
    Gold lion muay thai was evicted by their landlord and are no longer at commercial and 16th. I don't know if they are operating in a new location but i would think twice about a school that couldn't pay the rent.
    Andre

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

yes I studied from Fred Kwok

I studied at Fred's school off and on over 12 years and have had success in tournaments full contact open martial arts and on the street in self defense. Worked as a security officer and defended myself many times once against two mma fighters. Fred is a very good instructor who has very good observation skills. He combines Wing Chun, Mayor Thai, Western Boxing, and some JKD concepts in the footwork. One of his student became a professional mma fighter he was an enforcer for the Calgary Flames years ago.

Page 2 of 2 First 12