...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    1/28/2005 3:37pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

William Cheung reaches new heights of stupidity

William Cheung reaches new heights of stupidity on http://www.cheungswingchun.com/newSite/cdt.htm.

Think back in time. The First Emperor of China, General Kwan (Kwan Kung), Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Genghis Khan, Napoleon...
    The First Emperor of China was able to subjugate millions of people under his one rule, where for thousands of years before, there were small warlords and bandit groups in separate enclaves all fighting each other for small claims of power. General Kwan attained god-like status through his ferocious fighting abilities. His skills were so great that it is said that he was able to defeat five generals together during one encounter.

Alexander the Great deserved his title by conquering army after army, one right after the other. His vast empire extended throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Genghis Khan and his Mongol hordes never lost in battle as they swept over the mountains and plains of Asia. And Napoleon, for all his supposed madness, was able to create enough unity and support for his cause in a time when France and Europe were embroiled in treachery, deceit and rebellion.

All of these great leaders had something in common -- the ability to apply their martial arts concepts successfully in real warfare situations. These men all realised that the most important attributes to winning, whether it be against an individual or against an entire army, were:

The Heart;
    The Eyes;
    Balance;
    Skills and Combative Tactics.
    So, wait...in that video clip where Cheung gets tackled by Boztepe and is completely helpless...is that where Cheung is demonstrating his ability to bring together The Heart, The Eyes, Balance, Skills and Combative Tactics?

In spite of Cheung's resounding failure to deal competently with Boztepe's half-assed grappling attack, on that very page Cheung has a series of jpgs with "grappler" in the filename, presumably showing his anti-grappling defense. I wonder why he was totally unable to apply this in that video clip?

It must be because that head twist is too deadly for use against people who tackle you and randomly assault you. I mean, you know...a kungfu master has got to be compassionate and all...too deadly for the ring, too deadly for the street.

Although conventional warfare as such, no longer exists in this day of lasers, nuclear missiles and other modern weapons of mass destruction (known as WMD), War (whether urban or international in scale) is still waged by people. So the proper training of personnel is the key to successful military operations or law enforcement. This is where martial arts still holds the key to success in today's environment of high-technology warfare.

Traditional Wing Chun Grandmaster William Cheung first realised this during his work with US Marines and the Navy Seal Team of the US 7th Fleet based in Japan from 1978 to 1980. It was during this time that Cheung began to develop concepts for his CTD (Cheung's Tactical Defense) Program.
    Oh, good, Cheung is jumping on the, "I worked with Navy SEALS" bandwagon. I can't begin to describe how much this pumps his credibility up to an all time high. Clearly, he showed the SEALS what to do if an unarmed man tackles them and initates incompetent grappling.

I don't need to quote the rest of that page. It's similarly tragic. William Cheung is a clown.

PS: REALISM!

MULTIPLES!

“nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    1/28/2005 3:42pm

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CHAIN PUNCH TO TEH FACE!!1

Posted On:
    1/28/2005 4:28pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Correct. Wing chun sucks.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2005 6:55pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: WSL Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    more trolling

Taking a break

Posted On:
    1/28/2005 7:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by v1o
    more trolling
    But funny, accurate trolling.

Remember the golden rule, "If its more funny than it is harsh, then its all good."
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Posted On:
    1/28/2005 7:10pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by v1o
    more trolling
    You have some explanation for the Emin/cheung "fight" clip?

Lightweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2005 7:13pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: WSL Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpan Scientist
    You have some explanation for the Emin/cheung "fight" clip?
    He doesnt know ground fighting like most CMA. The clip was too short, heavily edited and basically shows his lack of ground fighting knowledge.

But he fought alot in Hong kong in his youth and got a good rep there.

:edited
    Last edited by v1o; 1/28/2005 7:18pm at .

Posted On:
    1/28/2005 7:15pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What?

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    1/28/2005 7:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    V1o is an idiot. Simple explanation.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2005 7:23pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Aesopian.com 

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Greese is a master of Occam's Razor.
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast