Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 9:01am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You probably don't even need to be doing squats and deadlifts on the same day either.
    If someone can do both on the same day (and I assert more than 1 or 2 productive sets of one) then someone is just going through the motions. Wasted time.

Too sick and broken to train

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 10:29am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DB Deadlifts: 3 x 15. Not totally sure. Might resort back to GM's.

Good Mornings: 3 x 15. They made my back tingle pleasantly, so they're a keeper, unless I like DB deadlifts better than I liked BB deadlifts.
    I wasn't particularly clear. I meant that I'd do one or the other, depending on which way the wind blew, and obviously, being that I'm not made of titanium or something, I'm not going to be able to do deadlifts and squats on the same day. I cannot walk for a couple minutes after squats - I'm not going to wreck my day and do deadlifts, too.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...d=1#post556719
    You're just JEALOUS!

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 8:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Firearms, Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A coupla dudes said pull-ups and that's what I reccomend. I've taken a break from them recently cause I was doing them too much. If you find you can do alot, just use a belt that you can attach a dumbell or barbell to. That **** will make your lats look like bat wings

edit: and dammit, I was gonna be mean too but I just don't have it in me. I'm losing my edge
    Last edited by Hawkeye; 1/31/2005 8:03pm at .

10th level Superlesson Grandmaster

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 8:21pm

Style: Currently Inactive

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jesustapdancingchrist hawkeye, I have to say yub yub in a Wickett voice in my head every time I see your avatar now.
    Who, for Pete’s sake! Is opposing science? In fact, we want MORE science by CRITICALLY ANALIZING the evidence-Connie Morris, Kansas State BOE (bolding and underlining part of original quote, red is my emphasis)

As long as you try to treat your subjective experiences as if they were objective experiences, you will continue to be confounded by people who disagree with you.-some guy on an internet messageboard

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 9:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Firearms, Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PO9
    jesustapdancingchrist hawkeye, I have to say yub yub in a Wickett voice in my head every time I see your avatar now.
    He's an annoying little fucker, isn't he? :laughing7 :laughing7

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    2/01/2005 2:34am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey !!!

No he is not. Those Ewarks or however it is spelt played a vital role in helping the Han Solo and the team overthrowing the Imperial Guards who were protecting the generator which projected an energy shield that guarded the death star.

It was their efforts which helped the sheild generator to be destroyed,the death star pulverised and freedom restored to the galaxy once more from the evil clutches of the Empire. What sucks is that I still can't use the force. Just can't get the bloody thing to work.......
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Too sick and broken to train

Posted On:
    2/01/2005 2:36am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [Ewok voice] Yub yub! Yub! [/Ewok Voice] I'm not a Star Wars freak. I can't really imitate ewoks. Really.

Hawkeye offically wins the award for the most-noise-causing avatar.
    You're just JEALOUS!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456