Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Genius

Posted On:
    1/26/2005 4:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yea, Sayoc people are fat because it helps makes them better knife fighters!
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." – Voltaire.

Boneheaded Optimist

Posted On:
    1/26/2005 4:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Wado Kai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by John Kreese
    FERVIK,

IS NEG REPPING LIKE TELLING ON SOMEONE?

YOU TOLD ON ME?

INPRISON THEY CALL IT BEING A SNITCH...

I FIND YOR ACTIONS VULGAR AND OFFENSIVE.
    No. Neg repping is like slapping you in the face. Telling you why I did it is telling you to pull your head out of your ass and move this **** to Trollshido.

As for my actions, buddy, please. The spew that made up the end of your little rant was both vulgar and offensive, however boring and lacking in creativity it was.

You wanna **** all over me? Fine. Do it in Trollshido. Say what ever you want there.

Otherwise, you're just a post whoring Troll.

But next time, at least get the name right. :byewhore:

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    1/26/2005 6:10pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please take the personal insults to Ninja Fun Land (also called Trollshido). I'll split them out of this thread when I get a second.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/26/2005 7:27pm

Style: mixed +

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    THIS GROUP IS A GOLDMINE!

A MECCA FOR TRIMSPA CANDIDATES

:naka: :wrestlerb :wrestlerb :wrestlera
    Last edited by ace; 1/26/2005 7:29pm at .

Posted On:
    1/27/2005 12:13pm

Style: escrima

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    stop crying about the tuhons being fat, a lot of extremely high skilled combatmasters are slightly overweight, 'once you really know how to fight you don't care how you look anymore'(tim larkin, a close combat expert with the physique of a bodybuilder)
    not covinced? take a look at this expert

Mikhail Ryabko, colonel of the Special Operations Unit, a protégé schooled by one of Stalin's personal bodyguards!

a thick layer of bodyfat can also protect the vital organs against slashes and thrusts, absorb punches and kicks and will keep you alive when you are on an assasinationmission where you may have nothing to eat for days, not to mention the great insulation it provides...
    your waistline is your lifeline!
    Last edited by 12341234; 1/27/2005 12:40pm at .

Competition Team Tag...yes?

Posted On:
    1/27/2005 12:22pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, DBMA, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye
    ****, it's not even 9AM and I just feel the contempt boiling within me. I'm gonna go take a big fat Shinseki in my goddamn toilet.....

*grumble, grumble*
    Hawkeye grumbles more before 9AM than most people grumble all day :5camoufla

Anyone else notice that Kreese's last couple of posts were conspicuously absent of the loads of syntax, grammatical and spelling errors that the first few posts contained. Kreese, at least write your own posts. Who'd you get to write your last few...Kungfoolss?
    Kuha'o - Kela - Koa

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2005 1:13pm

Style: None currently

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In spite of the attacks in this thread, this has been informative. I've been looking at Sayoc Kali for a while myself, but I too have had some concerns about the system due to the intense media hype surrounding it, the cost, and the myriad of vastly differing opinions surrounding the style. I'll be taking a closer look at this and some of the other styles before I make up my mind. Good info from everyone.

I would, however, like to lend my opinion on one matter that came up in this thread. When a U.S. Army Ranger offers you his opinion on matters dealing with combat and things martial, it would be wise to listen to him. Regardless if his tone, sentence structure, or grammar is correct, or to your liking or not. Especially if that man has been to war so you can sleep peacefully at night. Because in the end, if I had to pick one of you to stand next to me in a fight, the Ranger would win out every time.

If you disagree with this, or want to flame me into oblivion, then please PM me or start your reply in Trollshido. Also, as a disclaimer - I am not now, nor have I ever been a member of the armed forces.
    Last edited by Archangel*6; 1/27/2005 1:24pm at .

Genius

Posted On:
    1/27/2005 1:27pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When a U.S. Army Ranger offers you his opinion on matters dealing with combat and things martial, it would be wise to listen to him.
    I disagree, I've met plenty a few Rangers and SEALS. They are hardly experts on hand to hand combat. It's not their job.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." – Voltaire.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2005 2:08pm

Style: mixed +

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess I get it......A donut a day keeps the stabs away....from vital organs. :wrestlerb Brilliant, brilliant. This is like saying a person is blind but he is makes a hell of a marksman. A real OX y Moron (play on words for those who don't understand english). If you get real, how many of you really ever get involved into a knife situation. If you did, then you were mostlikely wrong to be where you were. Everyone is practicing for that one instant that it may occur, and hopefully it never does. Don't play with the idea someone is deadly or can give you deadly skills with a knife because anyone who has a knife is deadly, fat or not. :wrestlera If it is your fantasy to THINK you are a deadly knife fighter after training in a knife fighting system, then that's cool, but don't take it beyond there. In cities especially like London, Hamburg, New York......you can easily test your deadly skills by going to the dangerous areas. If you want to continue living the good (I am deadly and can take blades away type school) life, avoid these areas and continue to dream..............................

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2005 4:25pm

Style: Escrima

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Certainly it is an impressive thing to be an Army Ranger. And if Iwere to go into combat in a real war I would want them by my side. But the military is not the end all and ultimate when it comes to violent situations. This is not to say Rangers aren't hardcore

I grew up in orphanages,boys homes ,was in a reformatory at the age of 14 to age 17 with grown men up to 24 years old.Friends of mine graduated not from high school to college but from the reformatory to the state prison. these are guys whose lives were filled with violence ,day in day out ,and who survived terible situations. I am not a tough guy. I was never in a "real "prison.But I know from experience that I can depend on my friends who were inside with me if we need to get physical.In that type of environment you are predator ,prey , or too much trouble to mess with.I was part of the latter because after one of our bunkmates was victimized we got together to let the perpetrators know that we werent going to be victims and that if the attacked anyone else in our group they would be recovering for months.We also paid the guards money every week to turn a blind eye in case we had to... Someone may want to go into combat with Tom Kier.He's got the look and the pieces of paper but other than that ,so what.Was he ever in the military , OR IN CONTOLLED CUSTODY,HE'S AN UNKNOWN ELEMENT.hEY IF HE;S YOUR FRIEND AND YOU KNOW HIM THAT WEL ,FINE.
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast