:bowdown:

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/26/2005 10:13am

supporting member
     Style: Firearms, Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    3/10 Very poor. No-go at this station. Major minus.

You try but you sure as hell aint no Shumagorath, Bad News Hughes or Boyd. What is this **** supposed to do, hurt my goddamned feelings or something? Hell, you could have at least come up with something better than a half assed rant calling me ugly and stupid. I already know I'm ugly.

Yer like one of those little toy dogs that keeps on yapping. Simply shut the **** up and stay out of my AO.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/26/2005 10:33am

Style: Escrima

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: take a fatal overdose of your medication. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't living proof that stupid people should not breed; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "To be continued!", or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. No, come to think of it, you would.
    Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please? Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    1/26/2005 1:11pm

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh Christ, get a room. Or a foxhole.

Boneheaded Optimist

Posted On:
    1/26/2005 3:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Wado Kai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    John, I neg repped you.

I don't care if you and Hawkeye go after each other, but start a new thread in Trollshido. That's what it's for.

If you can keep the discussion to Sayoc Kali, and it's relative merits or flaws, then fine. I'm interested in the style and am considering studying it one day, so this thread is meaningful to me. I don't need a flame war to **** it up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/26/2005 3:51pm

Style: mixed +

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with John......Live a life of fantasy, you become part of the fantasy. Hey that guy only has one chance, and if he doesn't catch you within 10 feet he is out of breath. Then he has to find his knife................ who dresses with an extra LLL harness full of knives.
    ------ wankers -------

Boneheaded Optimist

Posted On:
    1/26/2005 4:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Wado Kai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The way I understand it, conditioning is not necessarily crucial to being effective with small weapons (like knives). Handspeed obviously is, though. Anyone who's drilled knife fighting have any input?

Genius

Posted On:
    1/26/2005 4:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The way I understand it, conditioning is not necessarily crucial to being effective with small weapons (like knives).
    Sure it is, you need to be able to run away.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/26/2005 4:36pm

Style: Escrima

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FERVIK,

IS NEG REPPING LIKE TELLING ON SOMEONE?

YOU TOLD ON ME?

INPRISON THEY CALL IT BEING A SNITCH...

I FIND YOR ACTIONS VULGAR AND OFFENSIVE.
    Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime. Just as the strength of a solitary brick will not save a poorly built structure, your bold typeface does not redeem your craven incoherent words.

Are you normally this dumb ? You wouldn't know a clue if it walked up to you, bit you on the ass, and announced 'I AM A CLUE'. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

When god was handing out personalities, you must have been holding the door. You're so boring, even a boomerang wouldn't come back to you. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: take a fatal overdose of your medication. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't so fat that when you walk down the street, everyone yells "Earthquake!", or if you didn't have a face so ugly that Peeping Toms break into your house and close the blinds. Nah, of course you would.

In conclusion, as your clue meter is reading zero, lets see if this registers: Get lost, creep!Is there a gibberish translator in the house? I can't make head nor nail of that uber-babble you flung onto the screen during your latest spasmodic seizure. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to drive an ant's Go-cart around the inside of a bottle cap. You couldn't get a clue during clue mating season in a field of clues if you smeared your body in musk and did the clue mating dance. Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

You light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance. You are like watching Amputee Field Hockey: pathetic, and very quickly disgusting. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the Speaking Scale, it screams, or if you didn't have a face that people shove in dough to make monster cookies. Nah, of course you would.

In conclusion, thank you. We were all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. Now get the hell out of here!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/26/2005 4:41pm

Style: FMA/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i train FMA , and our instructor takes a leaning towards sayoc stuff occasionally, and seminars with them are always a good exchange of information as assorted techniques are pitted against each other (im trying to get along to the one next month in the uk)

like any sytem you take what you want and leave the rest behind

and whoever it was who says being fat in a knife fight is no good in a fight is very wrong, as most people who work in an A & E dept will tell you, as long as you have a solid base of muscle underneath (which no doubt people like them do) getting stabbed in your fat is never going to prove fatal and it will actually shield your vital organs. And from experience I have seen some one glass in the neck, but having a chuff off big neck probably (im not a doctor) saved them as the major blood vessels are deeper.
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast