Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/17/2003 2:39am

supporting member
     Style: kyoku-shin, boun-shin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A few days ago you mentioned a choke-vs-naughty-bits-grab experiment you did with a friend. Without getting into the specifics of your donkeymember, could you tell me a little more about how that went? Specifically, your starting positions, time to tap, height/weight of you and friend, etc. A couple of buddies of mine do BJJ but I don't want to start grabbing at their personal private places if I can use your experience instead.

Much appreciated.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2003 4:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Started standing with me behind the opponent. Sometimes he was finished with the Rear naked choke on the feet, other times on the ground. If he got too close, stepping on the back of his knee would make him drop and give me better position while throwing him a bit off. I could also turn my side to him if he was getting close. I was roughly the same height as him, 6'0".

The tap happened in roughly 5 seconds from start to finish each time. He had no grappling experience.

A.K.A MEAT