Thread: The next Tae bo????
1/23/2005 10:52am, #41
Also, his sword in the "Cameron Gallery" appears to be sized and fitted correctly for actual use, as opposed to the $39.99 Pakistani sword-shaped-objects the average bullshido dealer seems to think are good enough for photo ops.
Possibly he knows how to use it, though possession of the sword proves nothing.
1/23/2005 8:23pm, #42
Actually his sword pictures are pure bullshido.
1) He's wearing his saya, the sword sheath, upside down.
2) He's wearing his belt backwards. The knot goes behind your back when you wear a hakama and sword.
3) His draw is wrong. He's grabbing the sword with his entire fist, which means he won't be able to get it out of his saya, without first cutting off his fingers.
4) He's presenting his sword incorrectly. He's not offering it outright with his arms extended in a show of submission. His offering suggests internal conflict, he really doesn't want to give you his sword. He'd have his head cut off immediately.
5) His bow is too deep, you can't tell if he's hiding a tanto from you. His head would be taken, immediately.
Sorry, he's a poser.
1/23/2005 9:38pm, #43
New York MMA ExaminerOriginally Posted by j416to
- Join Date
- May 2004
- Oceanside, NY
- magic FUCKING powers!
1/23/2005 9:45pm, #44
Yeah, you know how those uppity Hollywood wives can be. Bitchy, bitchy, bitchy.
Off with your head!
1/23/2005 9:46pm, #45
1/23/2005 10:06pm, #46Originally Posted by j416to
****. My wife glanced at this and responded with a clear "Now that sounds like something I'd like to try". So my unofficial and unscientific research indicates a market for this crap.
1/23/2005 10:08pm, #47Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
1/23/2005 10:09pm, #48
It's fine as long as he isn't telling people that they are now ninjas
1/23/2005 10:19pm, #49Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
Yeah, I thought so too.Best Vietnam War music video I've ever seen put together by a vet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDY8raKsdfg
1/23/2005 10:29pm, #50Originally Posted by punchingdummy