Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last

Style
    I wear pants
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Is phil elmore a closet Racist?

For some time now, I've been intrigued by the various members statements here referencing phil as some psychopath fantasying about harming the homeless and minorities. Personally, I believed the allegations were being blown out of proportion and a rumor started by the folks with a bone to pick with phil, that was until I read an article written by phil at the ‘Martialist.’

In the article, Martialist Affirmations Waiting for Coffee, phil recounts an incident where he was standing outside a coffee house becoming increasingly incensed as he watched panhandlers accost tax paying citizens for petty change. phil then goes on to espouse his absolute contempt for these dregs of humanity and how much of a nuisance and a threat they pose to the sensibilities of society. This in itself is understandable, if it were merely an issue of disgust when it came to the homeless, I wouldn't even bother making this commentary. However, when I closely examine some odd points in phil's article, I'm disturbed by the notion that he is a closet racist. So, let's conduct a little psychoanalysis shall we?

phil says in the following sentence,

"I am, after all, a lone, armed white man more than capable of fending off a single panhandler."
    Folks, why the reference to himself as a "white man," surely the people reading his worthless online rag are aware phil is a caucasian male, why is it necessary to point this very obvious fact out other than to establish the differences between his race and that of the panhandler or so it would seem to me.

A couple paragraphs down we gain some insight as to why phil may have made his race a factor in his article,

"All these thoughts went through my mind as I watched outside that coffeehouse. While I waited, a disheveled, gaunt African-American man in his twenties or thirties came shuffling up, rattling the loose change in a paper cup. "Change?" he barked. "Any change?" He accosted several people, all of whom ignored him. He asked me for change too. I stared him down and he wandered a little farther away."
    Seriously folks, does it really matter what race the panhandler was? What possible reason is there to point out this inconsequential detail? Is phil suffering from a paranioia of minorities, specifically black panhandlers? phil would undoubtedly deny any of this if asked and yet one can not help but wonder if the remote possibility existed of the joy phil would have felt if given the smallest excuse to unleash his pent-up fear and frustration on the unfortunate black panhandler. phil even displays his weapon of choice in the article which I can only assume he wears the gloves to prevent the blood from getting under his fingernails as he beats the panhandler to a blood pulp with his key chain stick -

It almost makes you wonder who’s the bigger threat to society, a panhandler begging for some spare change or a delusional RBSD sicko like phil seeing a threat to his life around every corner and under every rock. Only time will tell~

Last edited by Kungfoolss; 1/22/2005 11:41pm at .
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Style
    None
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some day we´ll see phil in the news. On a trial after shooting down a panhandler or something like that. Paranoid guy+guns,knives, RBSD... = Somebody gets maimed, probably for no reason.

Style
    Karate, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He must of had a really bad childhood.

Style
    BJJ - Homeland Security
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You mean in addition to being openly rascist?

Style
    TKD, Ballet, Archery
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It almost makes you wonder who’s the bigger threat to society, a panhandler begging for some spare change or a delusional RBSD sicko like phil seeing a threat to his life around every corner and under every rock.
    I'm going to be a threat to Phil if he doesn't lower his eyebrow.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I could see Phil staging a failed radical right-wing coup if he weren't such a fat blubbering *****. As a dictator, he would have his ideology based on the philosophy of Ayn Rand, his scapegoat, the homeless, a paramilitary branch, Pax Baculum, and so on.

All Hail the Martialist Party! Peace through force! HEIL ELMORE!!

Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    that article makes me want to vomit. what a self-righteous little prick. i strongly doubt that phil elmore has ever had to suffer real hardship in his life, short of the daily struggle of going up and down stairs.

in a related topic, what is that little thing he's holding? it looks like a glo-stick to me, but does it have some sort of practical use as a weapon? surely it's too short to bludgeon someone with, and as a stabbing tool i can't believe it would do much more than irritate an attacker. anyone know what it is and how it's used?

Style
    TKD, Ballet, Archery
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    in a related topic, what is that little thing he's holding? it looks like a glo-stick to me, but does it have some sort of practical use as a weapon? surely it's too short to bludgeon someone with, and as a stabbing tool i can't believe it would do much more than irritate an attacker. anyone know what it is and how it's used?
    *joke about anal penetration*

Style
    Mantis, WC, Escrima/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Onny, the stick thingy is a "kubotan". It is a totem among the RBSD crowd (the other great totem is the clippy knife, aka "tactical" knife). Its use was spread to RBSD by Massod Ayoob of the Lethal Force Institute (yes, I have taken the class) who integrates it into LFI-II and III in his non-lethal/less-than-lethal sections of the courses. It is used to enhance qin na or pressure points or used as a blunt weapon/mini-baton as a distraction technique so one can transition to the pistol in EQB scenarios.

From what I gather, this is a sermon on alertness which is the first principle in RBSD icon Jeff Cooper's Seven Principles of Self-Defense system. Alertness makes a great deal of sense, but identifying the ethnicity of anyone in the sermon makes no sense. As Clint Smith, director of Thunder Ranch and sometimes mentioned in RBSD writings, says "skin color is only the paint job. You fight the threat, not the skin color."

kung, the problem with the RBSD movement is that they need to eat more fiber and learn to relax. They will be healthier and quicker.

El Tejon, who should be RBSD but was shunned for his insistence upon truth and conditioning.
    Last edited by El Tejon; 1/22/2005 10:33am at .
    Kung fu is translated as "stand around and talk."

Style
    Chen Style Taijiquan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This person has seriously problems and self image issues...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last