Posted On:
    1/22/2005 7:48pm

supporting member
     Style: JKD Concepts, Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Two things to say about this thread.

Firstly, Kickbox, you're full of crap.

Secondly, Shannon Lee is DAMN FINE!! Wooo!!
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Genius

Posted On:
    1/22/2005 8:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    . Everyone in JKD wanted to train Jason but the producers searched out the best and went with Jerry Poteet.
    Yes, and we know that movie-producers are experts on the authenticity of martial art skills.

Two hundred and fifty McJKD clubs teaching everything but JKD and spreading bad feeling about the teachers of JKD. I know you guys proabably are affiliated with Guro Dan and that's O.K. He is a grandmaster. Problem is it's not Bruce Lee's JKD and everyone knows it.
    Strange thing is, there are plenty of Inosanto people actually out fighting and training. What are the BLF people doing? Nothing. It's ok that you want to be like Bruce Lee. I'd rather just train.

As for your revisionist history, fabrications are all you have, because substance is what you lack.

Do the math, people go to Dan Inosanto for training because of his expertise. Not because of Bruce Lee's name. You are going to BLF because of the endorsement by the Lee family and little else.

Hey, if Lee's wife and daughter like it the it MUST be the "real" JKD, right? You are a zealot, a simple mind that clings onto his religion as if it's reality. Grow up, the Lee family are not gods.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

punching bag

Posted On:
    1/22/2005 9:06pm

supporting member
     Style: JKDC

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the kind of nonsense that almost kept me from starting my jkd classes, fortunately i don't really care about shite that happened years ago, i just decided that my instructor was teaching something worthwhile.
    I would like also like to point out that i don't have a picture of Bruce Lee anywhere in my house nor do i own any of his movies.
    Andre

Genius

Posted On:
    1/22/2005 9:12pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's the kind of **** that the BLF wants to keep stirring so people won't train under Inosanto. Oh well, **** the BLF. **** Linda Lee Cadwell, figuratively. **** Shannon Lee, literally.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Stand and Deliver!

Posted On:
    1/22/2005 9:14pm

supporting member
     Style: JKD Concepts, Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboxerken
    **** Shannon Lee, literally.
    It's on my Christmas wish list, dude.
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Genius

Posted On:
    1/22/2005 9:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's on my year-round wish list. Damn, she's one fine woman. Inosanto's daughter is smoking hot as well.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    1/22/2005 10:11pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh, look, buddy ... Bruce Lee was a great martial artist and a great innovator. Dan Inosanto is a great martial artist. I respect and honor both of them, but they are/were JUST GUYS, OKAY? Not gods or devils or something. Just men with vision.

Fucking Bruce (i.e. being his wife) or sharing his DNA (i.e. being his child) are NOTHING. Brandon might have been something but he died too young and that was a great tragedy. I've never met either his wife or daughter, they might be incredible people, all I know is that everything I've ever publically seen or read about them made me doubt their compassion and credibility.

Anyway, like I fucking care. I don't worship Bruce.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Genius

Posted On:
    1/22/2005 10:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Brandon trained with Dan Inosanto. But he's dead, so his opinions on Inosanto don't matter anymore.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/22/2005 10:57pm

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice responses. I think I have proven that Inosanto is just one side of JKD. All of Bruce Lee's students are on the side of the BLF except Dan Inosanto. Nobody bothered to defend the unplesantly plump Paula whose Tammy Fay makeup and red neck bleach job pretty much says it all for her. I agree that the permanently PMS Paula is the hatchet man for Guro Dan. My point is don't go saying this is the right group and that is the wrong group. And don't go pulling out a 12 year old bitching session written by a jealous housewife and try to claim it has any value. Both sides have something to offer. To quote Bruce Lee quoting a zen teacher "be not for or against".

Genius

Posted On:
    1/22/2005 11:52pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My point is don't go saying this is the right group and that is the wrong group.
    You stupid, lying, dumb mutherfucker. That's the only reason you're in this forum. You should go play in traffic.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast