Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2003 9:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why can't we all just get along? Look what Ghandi did. He never raised a fist. He changed a nation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2003 9:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The way to handle street confrontations is to avoid them. Travel in groups. Hire some very large and intimidating friends (retired Navy Seals) to go with you. Become part of the "family". Or STAY HOME.

Or just carry a pair of Glocks, learn to use them, and watch your back; if anyone suspicous-looking gets close, move away and keep your hands on the hilts inside your jacket.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2003 9:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I could tell some stories, but I won't...

Another ovulator I see...
    what is this obsession with fighting women? If you can't handle yourself against one then you're on the wrong board.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2003 9:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most people are not very good shots. More than likely innocent bystanders would be the ones to get shot. Go to the firing range and see what I mean.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2003 9:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why can't we all just get along? Look what Ghandi did. He never raised a fist. He changed a nation.

So did the Jews in Nazi Germany.
    Ghandi's experience doesn't square with the experience of Joe Average-- if you can't fight, you quickly become the neighborhood "bitch."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2003 10:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You can't be serious?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2003 10:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most people are not very good shots. More than likely innocent bystanders would be the ones to get shot. Go to the firing range and see what I mean.
    Bernie Goetz did ok! He just had a problem with keeping his mouth shut afterward.... Personally, I would have simply smoked the crack-junkies, dropped the gun in the river, cooked up an alibi and covered my ass, but NOOooo....
    The Golden Rule when dealing with street-thugs: Shoot, scoot, shovel and shut up!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2003 10:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sad thing is I remember when Goetz went off. Hand me my cane and o2 pleas.

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    2/16/2003 10:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another ovulator I see...
    what is this obsession with fighting women? If you can't handle yourself against one then you're on the wrong board.
    What are you talking about, Dan? I was talking about a drunken sexual accident. Need I go further?

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**

Edited by - The Wastrel on February 16 2003 21:24:48
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345