Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Sardonic or Sarcastic?

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 3:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Filipino Kun Tao, Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love the word "edjucate" and I will make it my own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    I would so do Buttsecks.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 3:29pm

Style: ANGELES ESKRIMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you are correct sir. maestro angeles was not comercial i have been the one bringing it to the public and i have not certified anyone in one it and will not untill someone shows up that can handle the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper
    The only records of ANgeles Escrima I can find are the ones Marsh himself has put on his site. I don't know enough about Filipino MA customs to make a determination based on that, but Marsh is apparently the only person ever to be taught this particular style.

It seems fishy to me, but this could be typical...I wouldn't know.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 3:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

re:

yes i know bad spelling and sorry typer please forgive

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger
    I love the word "edjucate" and I will make it my own.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 3:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

re:

i like the looks of it or did anyway before it was changed

nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger
    From the links page:

'Nuff said.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 3:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

RE:

kept secret? lmao or just not commercial and as far as who you are talking about i have no clue nor do i care but kajukenbo is not fma

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Collar
    Yeah, as typical as so many Filipino martial artist coming out with a family style that has been "kept secret only until now". I don't buy into that either. Do a Google search for Max Pallen and Senko Tiros and see if it doen't smack of BS. I have no doubt that he's been involved in kajukenbo and certain other FMA styles for many years, but I don't believe that what he promotes as "his" system really comes from where he claims. It would seem to me that he's one of those "instant" grandmasters.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 3:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

fyi

by the way i did serve in the milatary in operation just cause most likely before you're time . and that is part of why military personale come to me i been there done that man you just get dumber and dumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Collar
    It'll be in a year or so that guy will be claiming that he teaches elite special forces operators, or maybe even claim to be an ex-operator from some super secret unit that executed super secret missions.

Did you get a headache from looking at those websites or what?

It's pretty beat up, but it is a complete copy....

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 3:40pm

supporting member
     Style: EBMAS WT/ Latosa Concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HeHeHeHe.......welcome to the site and apparently to the internet as well.

Try using the return key (enter) so it is easier to read your posts. :icon_sunn

At least he didn't do it in all CAPITAL LETTERS

My only coment, training students who are in the police or military is not the same as Training the units officially. It is disingenious to put the service backgrounds of your students in the advertising as it implys more than it really means.

Have fun on here..... :blob1:

:smileinbo

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 3:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

lmao

and what makes you think i need publicity? i am quite well known as it is in fma circles thank you and you are correct any publicity even bad publicity is still publicity so thanks. keep up the good work roflmao hey maybe a stake burning would be a good thing lol or are ya planing on setting up cameras to watch me now that would be a great idea!! make sure to post them everywhere so everyone can see.

Quote Originally Posted by ace
    If you mention him, then he get publicity and more people know him and may even believe him. He sounds like the rest of the wankers :protest: around the world. Learned everything through osmosis.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 3:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    there was no imply nothing it plainly states "members"

Quote Originally Posted by Dr._Tzun_Tzu
    HeHeHeHe.......welcome to the site and apparently to the internet as well.

Try using the return key (enter) so it is easier to read your posts. :icon_sunn

At least he didn't do it in all CAPITAL LETTERS

My only coment, training students who are in the police or military is not the same as Training the units officially. It is disingenious to put the service backgrounds of your students in the advertising as it implys more than it really means.

Have fun on here..... :blob1:

:smileinbo

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 3:47pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK...right off the bat:

Considering the number of times you exhort Blue Collar to "ejucate" himself; it would behoove you to punctuate, and format your post to make it readable. A quick trip through the spellchecker might not have been a bad idea either.

On your points:
    Furnishing documentation and third party evidence are great ways to authenticate you claims. I think it speaks very highly of you that you intend to provide these things.

The fact that the members of this board choose to spend their time investigating and examining the claims of martial artists is indicative of our love for the martial arts. So far the only people who get offended by this are those who have reason to fear investigation.

You have the opportunity here to show the benefits of your system and prove your legitimacy to one of the toughest martial arts communities out there. If you can make it here, you have access to an active and motivated group of martial arts enthusiasts, as well as instructors, fighters, and school owners. It is a powerful marketing tool, and a medium for "edjucating" the masses about your style.

Ball is in your court, sir.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast