Administrator

Posted On:
    4/28/2006 6:40am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Collar
    I've already accomplished my goal, tanga puti puki. Itim na puso mo.
    I agree. Itim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    5/31/2006 5:44pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Being as I've probably spent more time reading this post then doing what I get paid to do at work I would like to know if the stick fight happened as well.

(For those who may be curious I do IT work in Bellingham, WA; anyone in Washington and anyone in the data networking industry; Cisco, telecom, etc., get at me)

P.S. I wonder if a background check can be performed on this person, he may have a criminal background and has scammed others before.

Posted On:
    1/11/2007 4:39am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jkd/kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi again everybody, I hate to post twice on the same topic but I had no idea roger marsh was such a topic of disscussion.I hadnt heard that name in YEARS.I am no expert on the topic of FMA, but I have been around for a pretty long time.Roger Marsh was a nothing, a terrible student that lasted with me about a month.All he ever wanted was to be an instructor under me and I wanted no part of it.If he is on this board claiming to be an inst he is not. In 1988 he KNEW NOTHING about the martial arts.I dont know what he is claiming but I can bet it is all bs.Let it rest, dont waste your time getting in an uproar over this guy.We have all met opportunists before and here I am 20 years later talking about this same asshole.the more things change the more they stay the same, Barry
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718