Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's a scuba store a long way north of my house. I'll be checking out the logo-less rashguards and perhaps the Sprawl shorts, but I just realized that my loose-fitting dri-fit shirts already do a pretty decent job; it's the skin-tight ones I want to replace. Don't know if I'll bother with Sprawl shirts.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I'm going to pick up a Gameness rashguard or two since my school has a deal with them or something. Does anyone have opinions on this brand?

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's the differene between a specific jiu jitsu rash guard and a body boarding one? I've got a cool one from quick silver. It's sturdy, smooth and, well, guards against rashes.
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

solves problems with violence supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by supercrap
    What's the differene between a specific jiu jitsu rash guard and a body boarding one? I've got a cool one from quick silver. It's sturdy, smooth and, well, guards against rashes.
    is there a difference? yes, and no.

search function rules: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...8&page=2&pp=15
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wall-mart.

Short sleeve rashguards for $7, long sleeve for $11.

I have an underarmor and a wall-mart rash guard. The underarmor feels slightly better, but not $30 more better.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Athletic Works...yeah.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    UFC.tv has rashguard shirts on sale for $9.95 until Feb22.
    http://store.ufc.tv/

Don't know about the quality though. I ordered one a few days ago. I'm still waiting for it.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thanks for the heads up on the UFC store, got that and a t-shirt on the way now =)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just got a couple of the walmart cheapies. I'll try them out this week and report back.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I still recommend the Wikmax body suit:

It is cut a bit big, so plan accordingly.
    Locu5
    combat sports hobbyist

Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last