Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2003 4:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Boner-Jitsu.
    Well, that's sexist. How am I supposed to learn those forms?"

You don't, you just reap the benefits of PeeDee learning them. ;)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2003 4:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LoL that's too funny.

I wanna learn that Taoist Sex stuff, there a kata or something I could do? I just don't want personal instruction from an Old Chinese Guy, Old Chinese Lady now that's different *old Chinese lady, ohh yah brrr..........*

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 12:36pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Taoist sexual techniques can be learned by both men and women. It is not really a form of martial arts rather it is a style of Chi Gong with many similarities to martial arts in the sense that it requires discipline, is a lot of hard work and requires lots of practice to achieve the highest levels. Men learn to hold of on ejaculating, how to keep it up longer, how to help their girl friend have multiple orgasms. It is excellent to learn how to do this through exercises rather than taking a pill. Women learn exercises that strengthen and tighten the Vaginal muscles (a very useful thing), it also makes it easier for them to have an orgasm, the exercises lead to greater sensitivity and health. Taoist sexual techniques were developed to help practitioners achieve better health, and keep the practitioners younger. It was seen as a pathway to ''immortality'' (a very long life). Taoists were very concerned with staying healthy in order to have a long enough life to reach enlightenment. Taoist Sexual techniques have been passed down from person to person just like a martial arts systems lineage. James McNeil is the only instructor that I know of who has such a lineage passed down to him. The training he went through was extremely difficult he detail it in his book, which is available on his website. There are also other people who have some knowledge of these techniques but only learned from book. You can go to any large book store and purchase some of their books for further information although I can not verify their authenticity.

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 2:44pm

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chiun says it is lesson #24. First you begin tapping lightly on the womans wrist in time with the heartbeat...

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 2:54pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Notabullshitter
    Taoist sexual techniques can be learned by both men and women. It is not really a form of martial arts rather it is a style of Chi Gong with many similarities to martial arts in the sense that it requires discipline, is a lot of hard work and requires lots of practice to achieve the highest levels. Men learn to hold of on ejaculating, how to keep it up longer, how to help their girl friend have multiple orgasms. It is excellent to learn how to do this through exercises rather than taking a pill. Women learn exercises that strengthen and tighten the Vaginal muscles (a very useful thing), it also makes it easier for them to have an orgasm, the exercises lead to greater sensitivity and health. Taoist sexual techniques were developed to help practitioners achieve better health, and keep the practitioners younger. It was seen as a pathway to ''immortality'' (a very long life). Taoists were very concerned with staying healthy in order to have a long enough life to reach enlightenment. Taoist Sexual techniques have been passed down from person to person just like a martial arts systems lineage. James McNeil is the only instructor that I know of who has such a lineage passed down to him. The training he went through was extremely difficult he detail it in his book, which is available on his website. There are also other people who have some knowledge of these techniques but only learned from book. You can go to any large book store and purchase some of their books for further information although I can not verify their authenticity.

And at the mention of McNeil the L9H supporters begin to flood the thread.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 3:13pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrkoon9
    Chiun says it is lesson #24. First you begin tapping lightly on the womans wrist in time with the heartbeat...
    I learned that years ago.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 3:14pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Notabullshitter
    Go away.

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 4:57pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrkoon9
    And then?

--J. "You May Call it 'Lesson 4;' I Would Call it 'Embarrassing!'" D.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 5:18pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    Boner-Jitsu.
    Well, that's sexist. How am I supposed to learn those forms?

(board breaks with a kick)
    "Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."
    -- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"

http://www.cure-incontinence.com/product.htm

A saliant quote from that website:

If you choose to do vaginal weightlifting, the eggs are pre-drilled to enable you to add gradual amounts of weight for an exercise that will invigorate the urogenital diaphragm, which supports all the vital and sexual organs of your body.
    Turn that frown upside down!

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    5/24/2006 10:22pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah . . . yes . . . "kegeling."

I remember a religious person on a board who claimed to be a pathologist further claiming that the technique was "impossible." While there are not muscles in the vaginal wall per se, he seemed to forget the whole pelvic floor. Literature--not to mention "personal statements"--did not dissuade him. He proved to be very unhappy and degenerated to posting pictures of penises.

Regarding the whole issue, I am reminded of the sage wisdom of "Otter" to "Boone" after a nice "game of golf":

Don't think of it as work. Think of it as having fun.

--Animal House
    --J. "Brad? Is it Supposed to be This Soft?" D.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast