Page 2 of 2 First 12
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've sparred on trampolines before too. Lots of fun.
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    or....do what I have done and buy a 10 X 10 wrestling mat. I actually built a mini sprung floor for the mat and a section of one of our rooms is converted. My wife uses it for yoga, I use it to practice and stretch on the off days I don't go into the club. And hopefully my son when he gets old enough (he is 3 months now so he has a while) will use it to practice so he can pay for college, firefighters don't make that much money..:) Considering all that..the 250 buck investment was worth it.

Aaron

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d! supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After I buy a new house in a few months I am going to build an add on complete with a weight rack, olympic weight set, 12x12 mat with two padded walls and a third side that will have a UFC style fence. It should be the shiznit! The idea is to have somewhere to roll and train on the off days and a place to spar with random people's friends etc. I'll take pics when it's done. (Won't be until summer though!)
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Only do it if you have a good amount of space and grappling mats. I've tried grappling on hard surfaces before and accidents happen to easily.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Grappling hard on carpet leads to many carpet burns. I'd say go for mats as well.

Also I've noticed it damages old carpet.

Too sick and broken to train supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judo + hardwoood floors + socks = unpretty things

For the unenlightened.

I've rolled a little bit on carpet ... mats are SO worth it. Check out gymnastics/dance schools around your area, a lot of times they give away old mats or sell them for really cheap. My vaulting coach got enough mats for our 20 x 40 or so barrel area, for under $100.
    You're just JEALOUS!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good advice.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I grappled on hardwood once. Not cool.
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Page 2 of 2 First 12