Page 2 of 2 First 12

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    like a backspin to side control?

i managed to pull that off recently, somehow

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pics would be great!
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d! supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Make sure to have some hot Kommie chikies in the pics too! Yesh!
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ttt.

We is wanting pics.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol give me a few days

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know exactly what pass hes talking about- more advanced guys use it when their opponent attempts a scissor sweep. When you step that back leg through, one of my instructors refers to that as a "scorpion." I think its a pretty good pass, but I've also got a triangle setup that comes from making it appear as if I want the scissor =)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The key to the pass is to not let the opponent get the over hook. It also allows you to help fend off their top leg for any triangle attempts :D

Gumby i think we have a common training partner. Brandon/Buzz from York but i think he is hurt right now

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Souders
    The key to the pass is to not let the opponent get the over hook. It also allows you to help fend off their top leg for any triangle attempts :D

Gumby i think we have a common training partner. Brandon/Buzz from York but i think he is hurt right now
    The Brandon I know I believe his last name is Miller. USED to have a buzz cut, but now that shits hanging out like hes a surfer. Big guy, about 6'2 230lbs with a muscular build. He works as a prison guard. Last week when I saw him he said he had hurt his knee and had fluid build up. Before then, he had problems with muscular atrophy in his shoulder/lat. Would this be the same Brandon you know?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yep that's the same one. LOL at his hair. that stuff always gets in my mouth when grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Souders
    yep that's the same one. LOL at his hair. that stuff always gets in my mouth when grappling

Hah! Its a small world after all. I enjoy training with him now. Its been awhile since I trained with him, since he wasnt in. Back when I started, hed always go nice and light with me (even be generous enough to let me get a sub, and then claim that it was really legit).

I think he enjoys training with me much more- I can give him a good fight and make him work much more than before. This of course is the past 2 weeks or so I've seen him there.

Hes an incredibly nice guy for the profession hes in. Not everyday you see a guy that size who can train as light and technical as hes capable of.

Page 2 of 2 First 12