Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2005 10:55pm

Style: Hybrid Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_Ryu
    5 and 9 are pretty close :P

I'm sorry you've never been unemployed nor shopping, but still doesn't account for the fact that you're full of it.

Yeah I saw it. Isn't that the same place that banned a few of our guys for claiming they had a bunch of BS going on over there, as posted at http://bullshido.net/forums/showthre...099#post537099 ?

Here's a quote from that thread:

Yeah, that's a fierce place to be training at. I bet everyone sees this pic and runs:

Which one are you, a Fire Dragon or a Little Ninja? That's cold too, they never even mention your fight anywhere on horizonma.com, the place you're supposedly an instructor at.
    I thought U were the 1 Training to be a Ninja

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    1/16/2005 10:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Acekicken
    Drop 10 & Show U got My Private Message
    Yeah, Ace wants me to drop 10lbs and condition for a fight in nine days and sign up for the EFC to fight him :) lol. I'll still be about 172lbs, 20lbs over your limit so I'd still be out of your weight class. I go to college full-time as well (unlike certain non-spelling bullshitters on here) so driving out to Ohio for the weekend isn't an option at all.

If you could actually provide any proof of all of your claims, we'd believe you. But from the fact that you spell worse than my eight-year old next-door neighbor is making all this a little hard to believe.

Posted On:
    1/16/2005 11:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And what about all the other claims? So far you've let them fall to the wayside and only stick by your win in your little kumite competition. It also says you won that competition twice, but there's only the one record of you. And what about all this?:

5XNYJJI Ju Jitsu Champion
    2001 J.G.C. Grappling Champion
    2001 JJIF North American Ju Jitsu Champion

Still haven't shown proof that any of these even occured, much less exist.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    1/16/2005 11:17pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What is the sound of 1 braincell dying?

Wow.

Seems some people get worked up over the smallest things....

Press Release concerning MartialTalk/SilverStar/HMA/WMAA sponsorship:
    http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18210

About the Domain primoluciano.com:
    This domain was registered by SilverStar WebDesigns Inc. in conjunction with their sponsorship of Mr. Luciano. A search of the WHOIS information will verify the domains registration coincides with the timing of the above press release. The actual website is not live yet as we do not have all of the materials needed to build it yet. I would recommend using the WHOIS at GoDaddy for complete accuracy.

About the Picture:
    Yes, it IS Photoshopped. Duh. Every MMA player walks through smoke and fire. Isn't it a Gracie requirement? :P
    The fire and smoke were added. Other than some minor color correction and the removal of the background, no other editing was done. No items added, nor subtracted. As the individual who did that Photoshopping, I can vouch with 100% certainty of it's authenticity.

About the Horizon Martial Arts web site:
    The site was just put through an update. Not all of the information is available yet, and the design is still being 'tweaked'. As the site designer, we can only move as fast as the client provides us with information. In addition, we only put up what the client, in this case Horizon Martial Arts, tells us to. Seems someone has their panties in a knot over some graphics. The graphic if provided by NAPMA, it's for a kids program. Get over yourself.

About the "MT NutRiders"

Right. I'm a student of Hartman. I do his webdesign as well. 1 former administrator and 1 current moderator are also associated with him. There are currently -22- moderators/admins there. 3 sure is a majority huh? Great math skills there.

About Banning Bullshido members:
    The people suspended and banned violated MartialTalks posted rules. I pretty much ignore analmouse ramblings on the net. If Blue Plate wants to ID himself, fine, otherwise, it's just another anonymous lamer who couldn't cut it on MT. Considering the state of Arnis politics at the moment, I'd guess he was involved with someone who is no longer welcome on MT. Read all the names he slams, then see who he doesn't slam. Y'all have been played.

Who am I?

The designer of many of those sites, and someone who has on many occasions rolled with Primo. There are numerous individuals who have seen him fight. Robert Carver, webmaster of BudoSeek. Ernie McPeek, a well respected school owner in WNY who holds several events each year. I have not seen him fight, but I have seen the belts, in person.

Ya have a beef with Primos claims of titles, hey, no problem. Anyone can say anything on the internet, and anyone can photoshop anything. (Though I'd have done a better job blending that mask on.) Got a problem with claims, fine. Too many frauds, to many jackasses out there. But, man, the paranoia gets a bit thick, and the jelousy of a few wannabies is so obvious that even George Bush would understand it.

Now, I don't pretend to understand all this stuff ya'll get so worked up over. I dabble in the arts when I can. I've been too busy working to get my fat (yeah, I said it :P) ass on the floor lately. Now, to save the keyboard warriors all that searching, heres my blurb on MT : http://www.martialtalk.com/modteam/ I know a few folks here have had a nice chuckle over it before. "Ohhh lookie, hes wearing an Orange Belt. But he says he's a blue. Oohhh liar!" Too damn busy to take a new picture, that ones over a year old. Whatever. Heres my personal profile: http://rustaz.com/maresume.htm Yup, personal site, aint been updated in eons, lots missing there too. Wah. Get over yourselves, and go train. I'll leave you to your juvenile of pettiness now. Please enjoy ripping through the site, picking apart my little quirks and wacking each other on the backs while making your normal :binkybaby sounds.

Enjoy.

- Bob
    :cya:

Posted On:
    1/16/2005 11:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaith Rustaz
    The designer of many of those sites, and someone who has on many occasions rolled with Primo. There are numerous individuals who have seen him fight. Robert Carver, webmaster of BudoSeek. Ernie McPeek, a well respected school owner in WNY who holds several events each year. I have not seen him fight, but I have seen the belts, in person.
    And I've seen people who go out and have belts made then claim fictious titles. Your point being? He cannot prove any of the outlandish claims he made.

Got a problem with claims, fine. Too many frauds, to many jackasses out there. But, man, the paranoia gets a bit thick, and the jelousy of a few wannabies is so obvious that even George Bush would understand it.
    He just has no evidence and expects us to buy this BS. As for being a "wannabe", I have no interest in participating in any MMA/NHB competitions anymore so I'm no "wannabe", I'm just someone who caught Primo in a pile of dogshit which he can't wade out of. His claim of having been training since age 2, champions of fictitious titles and the only claims he can verify are the winning of a little JJ tournament and taking 3rd in another. Hardly someone "wannabes" would be jealous of.

While it's admirable you want to try to drag him out of the fire, it's a bit too late. I personally don't care about you nor will I feel the need to examine your profile and criticize you harshly as you're not claiming the things he is. Common sense would dictate to most not to cash checks with their mouth that they can't cash, but I guess it's not with everybody.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2005 11:59pm

Style: Hybrid Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_Ryu
    And I've seen people who go out and have belts made then claim fictious titles. Your point being? He cannot prove any of the outlandish claims he made.

He just has no evidence and expects us to buy this BS. As for being a "wannabe", I have no interest in participating in any MMA/NHB competitions anymore so I'm no "wannabe", I'm just someone who caught Primo in a pile of dogshit which he can't wade out of. His claim of having been training since age 2, champions of fictitious titles and the only claims he can verify are the winning of a little JJ tournament and taking 3rd in another. Hardly someone "wannabes" would be jealous of.

While it's admirable you want to try to drag him out of the fire, it's a bit too late. I personally don't care about you nor will I feel the need to examine your profile and criticize you harshly as you're not claiming the things he is. Common sense would dictate to most not to cash checks with their mouth that they can't cash, but I guess it's not with everybody.
    NYJJI can Be found Through The International School Of Self Defence
    They are the Reginol Ju Jitsu for the USJJF..

As far as Im concerned U my Friend are a Joke
    My Invitation Stands Firm Any Time Any Place
    In Fact I will Gain The Weight

Step Up Or Shout Up

Posted On:
    1/17/2005 12:00am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Acekicken
    NYJJI can Be found Through The International School Of Self Defence They are the Reginol Ju Jitsu for the USJJF..

As far as Im concerned U my Friend are a Joke My Invitation Stands Firm Any Time Any Place In Fact I will Gain The Weight Step Up Or Shout Up
    You'd never agree to fight to my rules, trust me, and if you feel you can gain 30 pounds and not lose any of your edge, let me know once you've gained it. Hell, do the 20-rep squat routine I posted if you feel like it, that'll help.

And while you're in your off time, perhaps you can work on your English writing skills as well. http://www.osula.com/Default.htm has a good program for that.
    Last edited by VikingPower; 1/17/2005 12:04am at .

Posted On:
    1/17/2005 12:03am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And all that website does is lead us to a broken link, so again, no evidence.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2005 12:22am

Style: MMA/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know if this guys legit, or if his claims are totally Bullshido. However, what could he do to prove his claims true? Also Koto, you seem pretty hung up about this. Is it just cause you think the guys a liar and are trying to call him on his BS, or did this guy like, steal your last pop-tart when you were a kid? :-)

Posted On:
    1/17/2005 12:25am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitecrawler
    I don't know if this guys legit, or if his claims are totally Bullshido. However, what could he do to prove his claims true? Also Koto, you seem pretty hung up about this. Is it just cause you think the guys a liar and are trying to call him on his BS, or did this guy like, steal your last pop-tart when you were a kid? :-)
    I'm just a troll, what can I say? :) Nah, seriously though, I used to hear that stuff all the time in the Marine Corps. Every wrestler I ever met took State, every boxer I met won the Golden Gloves or just missed it, every kickboxer trained in Thaliand, etc. It gets old. Also, there was just so many obvious lies and false claims in his profile it had to be pointed out for the petty amusement of others :)
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast