224857 Bullies, 3765 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    1/16/2005 10:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Acekicken
    Again it's My Backround U attacked
    & I have prove What I say to Be True.
    You've still proven nothing but that you've won a JJ tournament for kumite and can photoshop.

U say U Fought For EFC But EFC is an Ohio Based
    Organization & Never set foot in Virgina..
    It's the other EFC, Extreme Fight Challenge, based out of Richmond. This one's through Excalibur Productions, and many Marines fight there as it's a short drive from Quantico. I was at Fort Lee at the time, so it managed to work out after I worked it out with Master Guns, who helped start the Marine Corps Kickboxing Team and is an amateur Thai boxer. I lost on points as the other guy was a lot better at it than I was (I had only been practicing kicks for a few weeks) and was a tall, long-limbed mofo who kept me from the inside and hammered me with Thai kicks, and had been training a lot longer than I had, as I had only a few short weeks so that was mostly my fault for agreeing to go with it despite my lack of conditioning. The Marine Corps Kickboxing Team had a few people there as well, I wasn't the only one out there doing my thing. About 1/4 to 1/3 of the people on there are Marines at any point in time.

So What is Your Record Back Round & Don't be Shy
    Show as Much Proof as I have... :blob1:
    I'm not under fire here, as I'm not making all sorts of outlandish claims nor photoshopping belts on my shoulders. You can check the profile: mostly boxing and wrestling, green belt instructor in Marine Corps Martial Arts (which means jack), a little bit of this and that, and I'm training up for my first amateur strongman competition. A bit different from your claims :tongue3:

And if I have to show as much proof as you did, here you go.

Satisfied? :tongue11:

Posted On:
    1/16/2005 10:46pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RedElvis
    Da Komrades! It look to me wery votoshoped no?
    LMAO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2005 10:54pm

Style: Hybrid Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Da Komrades! It look to me wery votoshoped no?

Nice Photo U must be a Fan :XXbirdman

Posted On:
    1/16/2005 11:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He also claims his dad had him walking by eight months and training in the martial arts by age 2. Babies are still crawling by 8 months, they don't even get to the point where they can fully pull themselves up until approximately 9 months as their legs are far too weak. Anyone who's taken a simple class in human evolution or human growth/development could tell you that. They learn to stand, then for about the 10th and 11th month can "cruise" around by holding onto a small table, say, and walking sideways. The earliest age most children even take their first step is at 12 months, some possibly at 11 but most within Month 14-16.

Here's a reference too, not the most scientific but it works and explains my point pretty well:

http://ww4.americanbaby.com /ab/ca...gCra wling.xml

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d!

Posted On:
    1/16/2005 11:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Spetsnaz Shovel-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice Photo U must be a Fan :XXbirdman
    No I am not fan. Is not fan how in Kapitalist Kountry like U S and A you say for breeze machine? Why would you calling me this? I like wery much your posts though. They helping me to learn english language. Da Komrade, I will learn from you!

:car3: <----- I heve kool amerikan auto! Do you like it?
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Posted On:
    1/16/2005 11:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He says here he's fighting on the 29th:

Im Fight Again on Jan 29th 2005 at Promo West
    In Columbus Ohio. Against Rob Hendee ( Hammer House)
    But in this thread it's the 25th and that he just got done training:

http://bullshido.net/forums/showpost...4&postcount=15

Seems a small thing, but I remember every time I was preparing for a fight I knew exactly which day it was as my coach was always bitching at me and hitting me with unrolled handwraps telling me not to make him look like a fool and that I only had so many more days to go in there and FedEx the guy's brains back to his mother :) You'd think having someone like that as well as an assistant trainer in your school would be a big deal (not to mention make more money) and be on the HMA website but nope, no trace of it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2005 11:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Fight is Sat the 29th The 25th is a Typo
    Also I have Never Worked Shoped anythig...

Check out My Sponcers Anouncemt On Martial Talk.

Have a PC Camera I will get a Shot Of All the Belts Meats
    & Soooooooo on

Or Better Yet Y Don't U Buy The EFC 6 & 7 Videos
    & See for Your Self Ju-Jutsu@bright.net
    Or Ju Jutsu@sbcglobal.net.

Bo Kimly Will Sell U copies of The Fights

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2005 11:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_Ryu
    He says here he's fighting on the 29th:

But in this thread it's the 25th and that he just got done training:

http://bullshido.net/forums/showpost...4&postcount=15

Seems a small thing, but I remember every time I was preparing for a fight I knew exactly which day it was as my coach was always bitching at me and hitting me with unrolled handwraps telling me not to make him look like a fool and that I only had so many more days to go in there and FedEx the guy's brains back to his mother :) You'd think having someone like that as well as an assistant trainer in your school would be a big deal (not to mention make more money) and be on the HMA website but nope, no trace of it.
    Drop 10 & Show U got My Private Message

Posted On:
    1/16/2005 11:52pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Fight is Sat the 29th The 25th is a Typo
    5 and 9 are pretty close :P

Also I have Never Worked Shoped anythig...
    I'm sorry you've never been unemployed nor shopping, but still doesn't account for the fact that you're full of it.

Check out My Sponcers Anouncemt On Martial Talk.
    Yeah I saw it. Isn't that the same place that banned a few of our guys for claiming they had a bunch of BS going on over there, as posted at http://bullshido.net/forums/showthre...099#post537099 ?

Here's a quote from that thread:

Tim Hartman seems to be a very slick individual. After reading numerous threads on Martial Talk (he posts as Datu Puti -- "White Cheiftan") and looking at his web pages, I feel that he and his organization (the World Modern Arnis Alliance) are more than worthy of inclusion as McDojo Bullshit Artists. This also includes much of the staff of Martial Talk. One of his students is the creator and aministrator of that forum, and from what I have seen if you don't agree with Dati Puti, you're flamed until you either don't come back or they suspend/ban you from the forum. Many of the moderators at Martial Talk appear to be Hartman nut riders.

Interestingly enough, Janulis, Hartman and his followers went after a number of people who were sharing a Martial Talk log-in. They flamed who they believed was responsible, and banned them. A year or so later, Hartman was exposed for having dual accounts (a breech of Martial Talk policy) and the staff at Martial Talk were “unable to verify” if it was indeed Hartman breaking his own rules.

It is very entertaining to read people taking this group to task in their own forum and see the moderators jump in with the “keep it respectful or else” threats. Phat Phil posts at Martial Talk as well.

One thing that stands out is Hartman's promotion to 7th degree blackbelt. It appears that he was voted into 7th degree by a board of his own students. Janulis was also part of that. http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/sh...t=Tim+Hartma n
    What's up with that?

Some other interesting info: http://wmarnis.com/resume.html
    Supposedly he founded a knife fighting system called Mano y Daga, but Mano y Daga is a phase of Pekiti Tirsia training. Once again, somebody “created” something that already existed as part of an established system. At least he doesn’t claim to be an instructor to some super secret spec-ops types, but wait… he’s certified in US and British military combatives. Holy cow!!! Where’s my shovel and hip waders???

The photo page is interesting too. I think that Hartman should open a Jenny Craig outlet at his school, he’d make a killing. They all appear to eat quite well.
    Yeah, that's a fierce place to be training at. I bet everyone sees this pic and runs:

Which one are you, a Fire Dragon or a Little Ninja? That's cold too, they never even mention your fight anywhere on horizonma.com, the place you're supposedly an instructor at.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2005 11:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :911flag: :911flag:
    No I am not fan. Is not fan how in Kapitalist Kountry like U S and A you say for breeze machine? Why would you calling me this? I like wery much your posts though. They helping me to learn english language. Da Komrade, I will learn from you!

:car3: <----- I heve kool amerikan auto! Do you like it?
    Sorry Your Here Amigo
    Yes I do Like The Car It would look Better on The News
    With a Busted Wind Sheild
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast