223766 Bullies, 3697 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    1/18/2005 3:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Question is, I thought he said he was going to do that yesterday because there was no pix available. This one's from 2004. Maybe it's time to check the warranty on that thing.

And for the record, I have tons of photos, medals, and trophies sitting around my house from all sorts of things: wrestling, lacrosse, Cub Scouts, tee-ball, boxing, my cheapass sword from Excalibur Productions. Everyone and their grandmother gives out medals. The belts could be real, but then again, there is the case of the person who went to a belt maker (http://www.midwestwrestling.com/entrance_belts.htm is an example) and ordered his very own Pancrase belt and tried to claim he was a Pancrase champion on another forum. You can get a belt made up for anything.

Maybe we should make up a Bullshido belt :D
    Last edited by VikingPower; 1/18/2005 3:28pm at .

Professional Wrestler

Posted On:
    1/18/2005 3:31pm

Style: Aikido-Kickboxing-Taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese
    Not gonna say a word about you having your lips wrapped around a tombone.
    Just keep imagining it pretty boy, I know you want me.
    "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
    -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
    -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
    -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
    -Don Gwinn

Boneheaded Optimist

Posted On:
    1/18/2005 3:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Wado Kai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Koto, I think you've got the Denz's mixed up. I found a Kevin Denz's 0-3 record on Sherdog. This guy is Jeff Denz. I never found anything for him.

However, when you run Jeff Denz's name, you can find a thread on MAP where Ace is talking about winning his second MMA fight at EFC 6 (and, apparently being named Lightweight Champion). From the spelling, etc. I'm pretty sure it's our guy. Don't know if it proves anything, but it has names, dates, and locations.

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...=hybrid&t=9516

More later.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/18/2005 4:05pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_Ryu
    Still, it's hard to confuse a 5x champion of something with anything else, especially one that has no proof. Every time you catch him in one lie, he just simply ignores it and goes back to proclaiming what he can prove as the fact that he's authentic and that we're supposed to buy everything else, despite the fact he's lied before.

Nice quote btw. Land of the Spotted Eagle, right?

You know what? I'm sick of this ****. I've tried to sit idol on all this talk but your just outright being an asshole. You haven't proven **** in my book. The burden is on the accuser not the accused. I know how fight records are, you can't find them all. If he wants to lay claim to this record let him, falsehoods will comeout soon enough. Meet up with him and do this face to face if you want.

Until you can come up with some cold hard facts, not holes in a record, you need to shut up. I've seen this **** too many times. I even had an coach in my own town call me a liar until he actually called up a promoter himself to verify I was fighting. It's bullshit. Berating guys on their grammar and spelling on this site is a sign of desperation too. So I'll say it again, if you don't have any cold hard facts, you've lost now drop it because things you are saying on this thread can be construde as Libel and I for one would back ace up if he decided to come after you.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/18/2005 4:07pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    Koto, I think you've got the Denz's mixed up. I found a Kevin Denz's 0-3 record on Sherdog. This guy is Jeff Denz. I never found anything for him.

However, when you run Jeff Denz's name, you can find a thread on MAP where Ace is talking about winning his second MMA fight at EFC 6 (and, apparently being named Lightweight Champion). From the spelling, etc. I'm pretty sure it's our guy. Don't know if it proves anything, but it has names, dates, and locations.

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...=hybrid&t=9516

More later.

Sherdog does not have a complete fight record. Don't believe me ask the rest of the pro fighters on this site.

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    1/18/2005 4:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    Until you can come up with some cold hard facts, not holes in a record, you need to shut up. I've seen this **** too many times. I even had an coach in my own town call me a liar until he actually called up a promoter himself to verify I was fighting. It's bullshit. Berating guys on their grammar and spelling on this site is a sign of desperation too. So I'll say it again, if you don't have any cold hard facts, you've lost now drop it because things you are saying on this thread can be construde as Libel and I for one would back ace up if he decided to come after you.
    I'll shut up then. Let him do what he wants, I for one won't post anything more on this thread then. I've just seen too much **** like that, but since you're asking me to stop, consider it done.

I can be an asshole at times, and Primo proved he's a good grappler so I hope he does fight and kick the **** out of Spencer in EFC and shows me what a dickhead I was being.
    Last edited by VikingPower; 1/18/2005 4:58pm at .

Boneheaded Optimist

Posted On:
    1/18/2005 4:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Wado Kai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why wouldn't I believe you?

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    1/18/2005 4:10pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter H.
    Just keep imagining it pretty boy, I know you want me.
    Stop it you tease.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/19/2005 3:25pm

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is a link to the EFC event next week. You will see Primo's name listed on the card.

http://www.extremefightingchallenge.net/events.php

Lightweight

Posted On:
    1/19/2005 3:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Kenjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    Here is a link to the EFC event next week. You will see Primo's name listed on the card.

http://www.extremefightingchallenge.net/events.php
    That's our Primo?
    True civilization lies in the dominance of self and not in the dominance of other men.

Luther Standing Bear
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13 LastLast