Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Boneheaded Optimist

Posted On:
    1/18/2005 1:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Wado Kai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    semajicus, is there an e-mail address or any contact number for Jeff Denz that you can give out to Koto, so he can satisfy himself about Ace's creds?

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    1/18/2005 1:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    semajicus, is there an e-mail address or any contact number for Jeff Denz that you can give out to Koto, so he can satisfy himself about Ace's creds?
    I typically satisfy myself to other things, but this will at least make one of his claims truthful.

Boneheaded Optimist

Posted On:
    1/18/2005 2:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Wado Kai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL. I'm guessing I don't want to know. But, if you can get verification, that's all you asked for in the first post on this thread. Perhaps I should choose better words next time, however :).

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    1/18/2005 2:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    LOL. I'm guessing I don't want to know. But, if you can get verification, that's all you asked for in the first post on this thread. Perhaps I should choose better words next time, however :).
    As a recap, this is what he has claimed so far:

**Began walking at eight months and training at age 2. It's already been proven children can barely even pull themselves up to a standing position at eight months, much less walk.

**The curent EFC Lightweight MMA Champion. Nothing shows up anywhere about it and his picture appears with almost 100% certainty to have the belts photoshopped onto his shoulders.

**Former 2X National Ju Jitsu Champion(USJJF). This was the only one that has been verified, but not 2x as he claims. He only won it once and

**5XNYJJI Ju Jitsu Champion. Has not been proven yet by any means, and no record of the place even holding competitions that has been found yet.

**2001 J.G.C. Grappling Champion. Putting "J.G.C."+grappling in Yahoo only brings up a bunch of Tekken moves and some church websites.

**2001 JJIF North American Ju Jitsu Champion. The only mention of any contest from 2001 on http://www.jjifweb.com/ is the 6th World Games. The only mention of him on http://www.usjujitsu.net/news/nation...02_results.htm is where he got 3rd place in 2002. Here you can see Primo when he got that 3rd place win. Looks a little bit pudgy for a guy who claims to be into MMA, but then again, that's my opinion.

**His records include 3-0 in MMA (strange to see how he could be a lightweight champ with just 3 wins, but admittedly it could be a small group),19 - 4 in Ju Jitsu and 6 - 2 in grappling. Records are hard to prove even being up there on the pro level so I'm not really looking for those, though the 3-0 MMA appears a bit sketchy to me to be claiming a championship belt after only 3 wins.

**Trains and teaches out of Horizon Martial Arts. That's fine with me, flies with most of what he says. It's where he lives, has some of the arts he claims to know, so no problems there.

**Represents Denz Dungeon Submission Fighting. He must be Denz's only student then, and with a record of 0-3 would you really want that guy teaching you submission fighting? Denz's martial arts experience mostly revolves around Koshiki Jiu-Jitsu, so where he gets his submission fighting expertise from is beyond me (unless he counts his losses in Rage).

As you can see, the sketchiest parts are about his accomplishments. He may very well be a damn good grappler and might get into the UFC someday, but he's also spitting off a lot of bullshit. JC had a good point too: Those close to him are probably just pushing him to fight, fight, fight, and not taking care of him as a person. As soon as he gets hurt and he can't compete anymore, they'll probably kick him to the side and go on with their next money-making boy. Him accepting this would probably actually do a lot of good. Good fighters are always done in by crooked management.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/18/2005 2:51pm

Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Primo's proof he wanted me to post that because he couldn't figure out how to do it.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    1/18/2005 2:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Kenjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JDenz

Primo's proof he wanted me to post that because he couldn't figure out how to do it.
    I wish I had at least one trophy.
    True civilization lies in the dominance of self and not in the dominance of other men.

Luther Standing Bear

Professional Wrestler

Posted On:
    1/18/2005 3:05pm

Style: Aikido-Kickboxing-Taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got four trophies. A title belt. And a dozen medals.

(Two trophy's for sport karate stuff, two for baseball. Xplosive Wrestling TV title belt. The medals are for band.)
    "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
    -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
    -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
    -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
    -Don Gwinn

Lightweight

Posted On:
    1/18/2005 3:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Kenjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter H.
    I got four trophies. A title belt. And a dozen medals.

(Two trophy's for sport karate stuff, two for baseball. Xplosive Wrestling TV title belt. The medals are for band.)
    I've only won one ribbon in a barbecue contest. It was for my Boston Butt. What kind of instrument to you play?
    True civilization lies in the dominance of self and not in the dominance of other men.

Luther Standing Bear

Professional Wrestler

Posted On:
    1/18/2005 3:13pm

Style: Aikido-Kickboxing-Taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The medals were for trombone. Also did a bit of keyboard, guitar, and I can play "Werewolves of London" on bass.
    "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
    -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
    -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
    -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
    -Don Gwinn

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    1/18/2005 3:22pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not gonna say a word about you having your lips wrapped around a tombone.
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213 LastLast