Sponsored Links Spacer Image

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    2/14/2003 3:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When you get to be like Bruce Lee, the martial arts stop being cool and just become plain sad. Plus, if anecdotes and books are any indication, there'd be no possible way to talk to the man without (A) Him spontaneously breaking into jumping jacks, or (B) him randomly saying "Well that's all well and good, but in CHINA we have chopsticks.

I hated that fucker.

Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2003 3:25pm

Style: Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I hated that fucker.
    He always spoke well of you.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    2/14/2003 4:08pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh, Boyd? That post was WEIRD. I'm not complaining -- each to his own -- but, hey that was WEIRD.

(board breaks with a kick)
    "Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."
    -- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    2/14/2003 5:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was mainly commenting on two things that always get brought up when people talk about Bruce Lee: One was that he was obsessed with fitness and martial arts to an unhealthy degree, the other that he was obsessed with China. Have you ever met a person who has French parents, and in spite of the fact that he was born in America, always talks about "how we do things over in France"? Same idea. I just wanted to grab him by the shoulders and scream "STOP TALKING LIKE A GODDAMNED FORTUNE COOKIE!"

Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2003 8:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Might be a bit off topic but ...

Why the **** do people get upset about what OTHER people spend their time on?? If he was spending ALL his time on martial arts, fitness, swimming, drawing, gaming - or whatever... who the **** are you to judge him and have whatever he does piss you off?

Pay more attention to what you do instead of what others do, and let people do what they want without having retards like you get pissed off at them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2003 8:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bruce Lee smoked pot in your face.

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    2/14/2003 9:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He was a public figure, and just as much as people post adulatory remarks about him based on the stupid biopic and how much ass he kicked in his movies, you should be prepared for other people to question that reputation and that image. It's not hard to figure out.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2003 2:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What does that have to do with someone getting all worked up over what he was obsessed about?

How about reading before you "answer"?

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    2/15/2003 9:31am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're trying to put too fine a point on it.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Posted On:
    2/15/2003 11:27am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what's your point "guest'?

actually don't tell me i don't care

--

There are only three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast