Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2005 2:24am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, no, no, ONLY MMA is superior to all else, fools. That stupid XXXX thing is inferior to MMA. No one can defeat MMA. Remember the Gracies? If it were so good why won't Bruce Flea step forward? Oh, yeah, that biz about him dead is bull. Anyways kids, just keep punching and kicking your way into obilivion.

And just because Cung Le destroys all others doesn't mean SHAT to REAL MMA fighters. I mean come on, "Lets see Cung le fight the Gracies? Oh, they all got wasted by that Sak kid, huh? 3 Gracies, 3 broken bones, huh? Oh, well... What about fighting Silva? Oh, he got whipped by silly ass Tito Ortiz? Then, Mike Van Arsdale, Vitor Belfort, Artur Mariano, and a draw with Mirko Filipovic...so then why won't Cung Le fight blah, blah, blah...if he's so good, right? Ba wa hahaaaaaaaaa

Because MMA is the best... :blob1:

BTW, that silly ass Leung Ting crap just ain't Wing Tsun, Wing Chun or Wing Ding for that matter...So don't hide behind that crap... :oo:

The real Kung Fu example was shown by accident when Mirko Filipovic was kicked in all places but the groin and the fight was stopped? You know that well protected area ALL MMA wear cups so they don't deal with the real? Ok, ok, ok...yeah, but Mirko could have

used a real KF kick too? Duhhhh. Anyways, you will never win against a MMA fighter. They are too good. Just because Cung Le wins all his fights has no reality with REAL MMA. :5shocking

As long as you keep it OUT of the streets cuz you can't wear cups there to protect you, nor can you prevent surprise attacks or eye gouges, or strikes to the temples, or shoe stomps to the feet, or hard heel kicks to the shins, or weapons like hidden knives and elbows to the neck, or getting kicked to the face when on the ground or knees to the balls? Other than that I bet MMA might sort of could almost fight in the street? Huh?

What a bunch of freakin KIDS. :blob1:
    Last edited by Gezere; 7/14/2005 7:55am at . Reason: Chink is a Racial slur and not acceptable

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    7/14/2005 2:30am

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would read your post if it wasn't posted 2 years after this thread lost interest.

PL

**** you math class

Posted On:
    7/14/2005 2:38am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowers
    What a bunch of freakin KIDS. :blob1:
    Did anyone else notice that a lot of Bullshido's detractors like to say this? It's like we rule so much that they have to make stuff up.

Oh, right.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    7/14/2005 2:43am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
    Did anyone else notice that a lot of Bullshido's detractors like to say this? It's like we rule so much that they have to make stuff up.

Oh, right.

It's funny, because if you read this site, there are pictures of us all over it being older then 18.

Bowers, you aren't even a good gimmick. Try trolling in english.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2005 5:20am

Style: can o asswhip!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I have said in the past wing chun does not do well in MMA becuase of the people that have done MMA. As a wing chun guy I will be the first to admit the WC,WT,VT etc.... attracks none atheletic types. The reason is most of these schools don't spare of do full contact. All lineage BS aside. let's face it most WC guys restrict thier training and sparring so much to learn the fine points of thier style and it gets in the way of them seeing what i real. I hate to see where people see a guy doing one art BJJ for example and another doing a different art TKD for example. And if one of them loose people go on about TKD or BJJ won or lost. Come on when a person wins or looses a fight it's just that person winning or loosing not the whole art. I have to admit I see more bad Wing chun then good. Same goes for TKD. but these two are the most popular arts Chinese and korean arts. So more people have a chance at bastardizing it. Karate guys can attest to this. It's hard as hell to find a good karate school it's not a slight on the art. It's just that more people are doing it and fucking it up! LOL! Hell I've been doing Wing chun for many years and you would not believe how many adults still try to be Bruce Lee. (sounds and all) with that kind of popularity thier are people fucking up WC, WT, Etc... all over the world. LOL! that's what I love about this site. We are all calling the BS artist on thier BS. All CMA'a have this problem with BS artist claiming all types of ****. And the worst part about it is people buy into it. Hell I've had guys come into my school introducing themselves as a teachers claiming to have a 3rd dan in contempary Wushu. He said that he does "full contact contemporay wushu" Beleive it or not alot of CMA teachers don't know the difference between Kung fu and WUSHU. I mean hell I know a instructor that requires for his students to do a cartwheel for (combat training) LOL! it's hard not to just come out and say WTF does that have to do with fighting? but to each thier own.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2005 7:08am

Style: combat centres

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wtf complimentary brainwashing with your wing tsun lessons?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2005 7:45am

Style: WSL Ving Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    realwingtsun, you're annoying, stfu and piss off. Wing Tsun is piece of **** and you're a piece of ****. This is coming from from someone with a backround in a martial art that vaguely resembles what you call "traditional wing chun" wing tsun etc.. Do you know why my style/interpretation of Wing Chun only vaguely resembles yours? Because your instructor is an idiot and the founder of wing tsun had no idea. I guarantee you will get the **** kicked out of you by a half descent practitioner of any other style.
    Last edited by Stefanoski; 7/14/2005 7:59am at .

Posted On:
    7/14/2005 8:05am

Style: BJJ/Zumba

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the living **** **** is being talked about here? AHHRghhh. *vomits over thread*

This is the same as all those other ung ing threads (he he he it's backwards). But worse cause his lineage is the supah almighty one of doom. If you cant explain concepts in writing, then your knowledge of your style is lacking.

Argh, yes go fight a boxer that has been doing it for 2months, or even just 6. Please. Oh and tape it.
    Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

Miyagi: Feeling correct.

Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.

Wing Chun Instructor

Posted On:
    7/14/2005 8:29am

Style: fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These BRAIN WASHED Wing Tzun drones always cracks me up. When ever I see anyone posting about "The real" wing/ving, tzun, chun I want to laugh. These people have no friggen clue. Get real wing tzun guy and do some research before you come in to a place like this and spout out your nonsense. It is perfectly clear that you have trained in NO OTHER WING CHUN SYSTEM OTHER THEN LEUNG TING STYLE.

Now as far as wing chun being effective I'm not going to get into that mess. I do it, I love it, I am a fighter with ring and street experience. Do I think this stuff would work in the octagon? I have no idea.... I'm not planning on completing. And if I were you sure as heck can bank on me cross training my ass off to better prepare myself for the rules based sport of cage fighting. That is not a slam on the sport.... as I stated in a previous post I watch them all the time and love'em and I learn so much each time.

So Wing Tzun guy...... welcome to Bullshido :5yinyang: Stick around and try not to get mad, you just may learn something.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2005 8:41am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shaolin funk
    I have a better idea, go down to your local Bay Area boxing gym and spar someone who has been training for around two months. That experience would probably change your opinion of kung fu.

Dude, that is my point exactly. Like there is this monster at my boxing gym who competes in these prizefighting toughman contests for a living (you don't need a license in alabama). I asked him yesterday, so do you concentrate more on slipping shots or on the parry. He said he just ate shots because it pissed him off. Find that guy and start talking about attacking centerline.
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast