Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 1516171824 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2005 3:41am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    can we all say that we've had enough of this **** head and send him on his merry way to trollshido now?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2005 3:52am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :violent1: No, no, no, you got me ALL Wong. I've been saying ALL along, "MMA is UNDEFEATABLE. Just because a new young guy comes in and kills the old buzzards, proves MMA is the ONLY WAY to go, honest injun. Why my pappy used to say, "Son, when you grow up, yall gonna be a real, regula, MMA killa, like yeah, sonny, boy. IT ain't like Tyson couldn't kill every last one of yall. No way. No, no, no. Shoot man, Jethro MMA King would just shoot in and take him down and do a Wallid Ismael on him just like he did to Royce, right? First came the Gracie followers who chanted, "No one can beat BJJ." Then came the Sak followers; then the Silva groupies; now its MMA, ALL the WAY. NO ONE IN THE ENTIRE 5 billion people can beat MMA. SERIOUSLY. NO MAN ALIVE. HONEST. REALLY. NO DOUBT. SERIOUSLY. RIGHT HAND. Just ask BULLSHIT BULLSHIDO.COM. Congratulations, girls, you did it. You won the coveted B.S> award. No, really, good job, honest, be proud. BA WA HAA HAAAAAAA.

FMA Brian? Weechey? Good job!!! You beat out every single Mickey Mouse Clunb fan ever
    including JohnnyCache? The ELMER FUFF awards for being the BULLSHIT heroes of MMA.

BE proud, FART more, smell worse and give-em the ole" Shoot, man, I can BULLSHIT and OUT BULLSHIT any MMA alive. Good. Keep on punching, kicking, takedowns until you meet the street fighters. Can yall say, "DOA?"

My message is clear. MMA is ALL BULLSHIT, losers. Kids playing, "Following the leader, the leader, the leader..." Then when the BULLSHIT HERO gets whacked, the MMA kiddies start all over again, "Yeah, no one can beat my mommy." Yall is so transparent, ain't never had no fights; key board killas; redneck godzillas and fart every few seconds. Yall smell.

"Then you can come sit at the grownup table." OMG? Did you just say, " Then you can come sit at the grownup table." You mean Then you can come sit at the "Kiddie Bullshido HIGH CHAIR, huh?" That's ok, keep your MMA sillyass punch and judy show. That's where you guys live. Punch, kick, take down.... Kick, punch, take down. Oh, did I forget to mention, "kick, fake, punch, take down, rattle and roll. :violent1:
    See, I just beat you silly girls at your own game... When your ready, come on down to play at Canal street park, kiss mommy GOOD bye....
    :qmickey:
    Last edited by bowers; 7/18/2005 3:56am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2005 4:52am

Style: Kung fu/jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by leejunfan
    There are a lot of loop-holes in every system. To say otherwise is telling.

You broad generalize Wing Chun too much. As I said before, not all WC schools are the same. But think what you want.... I honestly don't care.
    I enjoyed training in Wing Chun alot, and I think it has some interesting principles, but why do you think Bruce Lee found the need to modify it if it was already perfect?

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    7/18/2005 5:18am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowers
    :violent1: No, no, no, you got me ALL Wong. I've been saying ALL along, "MMA is UNDEFEATABLE. Just because a new young guy comes in and kills the old buzzards, proves MMA is the ONLY WAY to go, honest injun. Why my pappy used to say, "Son, when you grow up, yall gonna be a real, regula, MMA killa, like yeah, sonny, boy. IT ain't like Tyson couldn't kill every last one of yall. No way. No, no, no. Shoot man, Jethro MMA King would just shoot in and take him down and do a Wallid Ismael on him just like he did to Royce, right? First came the Gracie followers who chanted, "No one can beat BJJ." Then came the Sak followers; then the Silva groupies; now its MMA, ALL the WAY. NO ONE IN THE ENTIRE 5 billion people can beat MMA. SERIOUSLY. NO MAN ALIVE. HONEST. REALLY. NO DOUBT. SERIOUSLY. RIGHT HAND. Just ask BULLSHIT BULLSHIDO.COM. Congratulations, girls, you did it. You won the coveted B.S> award. No, really, good job, honest, be proud. BA WA HAA HAAAAAAA.

FMA Brian? Weechey? Good job!!! You beat out every single Mickey Mouse Clunb fan ever
    including JohnnyCache? The ELMER FUFF awards for being the BULLSHIT heroes of MMA.

BE proud, FART more, smell worse and give-em the ole" Shoot, man, I can BULLSHIT and OUT BULLSHIT any MMA alive. Good. Keep on punching, kicking, takedowns until you meet the street fighters. Can yall say, "DOA?"

My message is clear. MMA is ALL BULLSHIT, losers. Kids playing, "Following the leader, the leader, the leader..." Then when the BULLSHIT HERO gets whacked, the MMA kiddies start all over again, "Yeah, no one can beat my mommy." Yall is so transparent, ain't never had no fights; key board killas; redneck godzillas and fart every few seconds. Yall smell.

"Then you can come sit at the grownup table." OMG? Did you just say, " Then you can come sit at the grownup table." You mean Then you can come sit at the "Kiddie Bullshido HIGH CHAIR, huh?" That's ok, keep your MMA sillyass punch and judy show. That's where you guys live. Punch, kick, take down.... Kick, punch, take down. Oh, did I forget to mention, "kick, fake, punch, take down, rattle and roll. :violent1:
    See, I just beat you silly girls at your own game... When your ready, come on down to play at Canal street park, kiss mommy GOOD bye....
    :qmickey:

I think you should stop trying to be funny or clever. Just stick to simple statements for a while. Your posts are almost totally incoherent. What new guy? What old buzzards? If you're trying to make the point that the fandom in a sport evolves as it's top competitors and champions change, you are belaboring an obvious point endemic to sport in general, it really says nothing about your argument. You seriously pile on the bullshit so high your meaning is lost.

Mike Tyson could probably beat 99.9 percent of the population in a boxing match, and 99.0 percent outside of one - what does that have to do with anything? Just like Cung Le during your PREVIOUS nutriding, what does Mike Tyson's ability have to do with MMA or TMA or any MA other then boxing?

You're also fundamentally in error if you think this board is made up exclusively of MMA fighters or fans.

Also, I note that other then name-dropping Renzo Gracie, you still haven't provided any details of your training.

And if MMA is bullshit, and you are as you say - a natural heavyweight with ten years of GJJ and 5+ years of TMA striking - why don't you just go show them on their bullshit?
    Last edited by JohnnyCache; 7/18/2005 5:21am at .
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2005 6:41am

Style: combat centres

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Someone who does jkd can answer this a lot better than I can, but I think he was having difficulty using his wing chun against bigger opponents? Then there is all that challenge match stuff and how he thought he was a slowpoke which made him want to change it.

There are some very interesting ideas in jkd, but there are **** all people teaching it. Through a friend I've managed to find combat centres (hung suen wing chun) and sibak is very good at explaining the tactics behind this particular lineage's movements- so I'm staying with wingchun! :P

Off-tangent- someone talked to me about how my black eye was all better, and some other ass chimed in about the difference between a streetfighter (eyegouges and groin shots and neck shots) compared to a professional fighter (rules) and how the pros would get owned by the streetfighters.
    I'm like... err- full of ****!! Then again, maybe I was thinking of mma fighters and he was thinking of pro boxers. bleh

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/18/2005 6:46am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy has to be all of 12 years old.
    "The next one I will take will pay for my loss. Someone has to pay!" ~ The Axe Murderer

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2005 6:51am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't you old buzzards established that "Bowers is a dumb ****" quite a while ago already?

Although I do appreciate his colourful language and innovative use of smileys.

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    7/18/2005 7:07am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    d33rboxing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2005 7:51am

Style: Judo