224561 Bullies, 3275 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 121 to 130 of 398
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. leejunfan is offline

    Wing Chun Instructor

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    79

    Posted On:
    7/17/2005 7:33pm


     Style: fighting

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My qualms with wing chun/ving tsun is that there are alot of loop-holes in the system, and with the aid of take-downs or low kicks, the system has little to answer with IMHO.
    There are a lot of loop-holes in every system. To say otherwise is telling.

    You broad generalize Wing Chun too much. As I said before, not all WC schools are the same. But think what you want.... I honestly don't care.
  2. bowers is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    34

    Posted On:
    7/17/2005 9:33pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :laughing8 Yo, Lee Jun Fan? I mean Bruce Flea idolizer? I mean JKD wanna be? Oops, did I forget to add you never had ONE...no not ONE real street experience... :new_uklia BUT I will listen to your rantings. Fu? I studied Wing Chun :new_uklia INTENSIVELY for big doe...for a 5 years in private instruction with someone on Mott Street, Chinatown, NY. between Mulberry and Elizabeth. :5ziplip: This was doing my BJJ training with Renzo.
    The WC teacher taught me "Chasing Steps"....and "Chain Punching"...I fought Ting's top Chinese students from Hong Kong. Leung Ding Dong is a mess but his students can fight a bit. I did not start the challenge but with just the private lessons? No contest. So please STFU about WC. I fought more brothers who are bad ass wanna's be's not some Jun Fan CLOWN...you are quite small in stature to have such a BIG mouth. I fought many Chinese Wing Chun teachers as well included is that lame duck I mentioned and again, no contest. So I know a tid-bit about WC. The whirlpool rotation of water striking I found to be serious WC.
    I never started one fight and consider others always to be respected, no matter.

    BUT later, my brothers bragged bout being all-that to some Chinese cat. I got beaten by a Yiquan fighter who had no athletic skills whatsoever. I freaked. He was small. I kept asking myself, "WTF"? Is yiquan?
    I sought out a few Chinese teachers who would teach privately. I'm in the high end personal security protect biz, so they were a bit more open. I flashed some $$$ and they obliged.

    I know, I know, I know...when one teacher, WZC, from Shanghai, threw me and some of my bigger brother grappling freaks around like kids, I knew I had to get this art. I mean he was clean with his stuff. He threw all 3 of us around when we
    thought he was ours. One brother was literally thrown thru a wall and made a body impression in the heavy walled area. I knew there was more after this. :zicon_bat
    :new_smile Much more... Intro'ed to some freaks I am trying to adjust to. :5ziplip:
    __________________________________________________ _


    Quote Originally Posted by leejunfan
    bower I hate to do this to you but here it goes.

    Wing Chun rule of 3:
    3 Palms strike................. standing, side, hanging
    3 Punches.......................straight, HOOK, Uppercut
    3 stances........................Square, front, side
    3 maneuvers...................Circle, shift, thrust

    so yes.... Wing Chun has hooks.

    as for Kicks I give you WC's 8 basic kicks.

    1. Low Front Kick (Dai Jing Gerk).
    2. Front Kick (Jing Gerk).
    3. Side Kick (Waang Gerk).
    4. Low Side Kick (Dai Waang Gerk).
    5. Instep Kick (Gerk Booie).
    6. Outside Snap Kick (Gaan Gerk).
    7. Upward Knee (Hay Sut).
    8. Scraping Kick (Yaai Gerk).

    Bower.... Anthony Arnett is a respected instructer in the Chuneg lineage. I'm sure you will post another one of your strange rebuttels but facts are facts. If Mr. Arnett chose to ad a few things over the years I see nothing wrong with that. I personally cross train in several arts but mantain a solid base in WC. I am not bound by the limits of any one systems and I'm sure niether is Mr. Arnett. As for your comments about Dan Inosanto I can only assume you have no real MA experience. Pretty much anyone with a brain respects the man for his knowledge and long list of real deal fighters. If I am wrong about you post up pictures of you, your website, your schools website, who you trained with and when, and anything else about you to prove me wrong. I smell Bullshido :pottytrai

    I would recommend making more sense in your next post. You come off like a 12 year old child. It's easy to make a fool of yourself here and so far you are on that path.
    Last edited by bowers; 7/17/2005 9:40pm at .
  3. leejunfan is offline

    Wing Chun Instructor

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    79

    Posted On:
    7/17/2005 10:44pm


     Style: fighting

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you're pretty funny in a "Look how silly this guy REALLY is" kind of way.

    I studied Wing Chun INTENSIVELY for big doe...for a 5 years in private instruction with someone on Mott Street, Chinatown, NY. between Mulberry and Elizabeth
    Name the instructor and give us your full name so we can see if you are bullshido or not.

    did I forget to add you never had ONE...no not ONE real street experience...
    Oh so you know me huh? You know where I grew up and on what street? I think not. You are a troll if I ever saw one.

    Good luck in life :eusa_eh:
    Last edited by leejunfan; 7/17/2005 10:50pm at .
  4. weechey is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    319

    Posted On:
    7/17/2005 11:06pm


     Style: TKD BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowers
    :laughing8 Yo, Lee Jun Fan? I mean Bruce Flea idolizer? I mean JKD wanna be? Oops, did I forget to add you never had ONE...no not ONE real street experience... :new_uklia BUT I will listen to your rantings. Fu? I studied Wing Chun :new_uklia INTENSIVELY for big doe...for a 5 years in private instruction with someone on Mott Street, Chinatown, NY. between Mulberry and Elizabeth. :5ziplip: This was doing my BJJ training with Renzo.
    The WC teacher taught me "Chasing Steps"....and "Chain Punching"...I fought Ting's top Chinese students from Hong Kong. Leung Ding Dong is a mess but his students can fight a bit. I did not start the challenge but with just the private lessons? No contest. So please STFU about WC. I fought more brothers who are bad ass wanna's be's not some Jun Fan CLOWN...you are quite small in stature to have such a BIG mouth. I fought many Chinese Wing Chun teachers as well included is that lame duck I mentioned and again, no contest. So I know a tid-bit about WC. The whirlpool rotation of water striking I found to be serious WC.
    I never started one fight and consider others always to be respected, no matter.

    BUT later, my brothers bragged bout being all-that to some Chinese cat. I got beaten by a Yiquan fighter who had no athletic skills whatsoever. I freaked. He was small. I kept asking myself, "WTF"? Is yiquan?
    I sought out a few Chinese teachers who would teach privately. I'm in the high end personal security protect biz, so they were a bit more open. I flashed some $$$ and they obliged.

    I know, I know, I know...when one teacher, WZC, from Shanghai, threw me and some of my bigger brother grappling freaks around like kids, I knew I had to get this art. I mean he was clean with his stuff. He threw all 3 of us around when we
    thought he was ours. One brother was literally thrown thru a wall and made a body impression in the heavy walled area. I knew there was more after this. :zicon_bat
    :new_smile Much more... Intro'ed to some freaks I am trying to adjust to. :5ziplip:
    __________________________________________________ _
    If Bowers does BJJ, then I am the undiscovered genetic twin of Cung Le sent to wreak havoc on the MMA world. BTW, anyone who lives in NYC knows that Mott Street, Elizabeth, and Mulberry are parallel streets and not cross streets as you imply...it's true that Mott is between Elizabeth and Mulberry, but your directions are useless since your "supposed wing chun instructor" can be anywhere on Mott street.

    Give it up Bowers...your rantings are mlldly amusing for an adolescent, but you should go back to playing your MA fanatasies on the Sony Playstation, and leave the real discussion to us adults.
  5. FMA_Brian is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Columbus OH
    Posts
    111

    Posted On:
    7/17/2005 11:17pm


     Style: Filipino Martial Arts

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    You moron, you're funny

    Quote Originally Posted by bowers
    :laughing8 Yo, Lee Jun Fan? I mean Bruce Flea idolizer? I mean JKD wanna be? Oops, did I forget to add you never had ONE...no not ONE real street experience... :new_uklia BUT I will listen to your rantings. Fu? I studied Wing Chun :new_uklia INTENSIVELY for big doe...for a 5 years in private instruction with someone on Mott Street, Chinatown, NY. between Mulberry and Elizabeth. :5ziplip: This was doing my BJJ training with Renzo.
    The WC teacher taught me "Chasing Steps"....and "Chain Punching"...I fought Ting's top Chinese students from Hong Kong. Leung Ding Dong is a mess but his students can fight a bit. I did not start the challenge but with just the private lessons? No contest. So please STFU about WC. I fought more brothers who are bad ass wanna's be's not some Jun Fan CLOWN...you are quite small in stature to have such a BIG mouth. I fought many Chinese Wing Chun teachers as well included is that lame duck I mentioned and again, no contest. So I know a tid-bit about WC. The whirlpool rotation of water striking I found to be serious WC.
    I never started one fight and consider others always to be respected, no matter.

    BUT later, my brothers bragged bout being all-that to some Chinese cat. I got beaten by a Yiquan fighter who had no athletic skills whatsoever. I freaked. He was small. I kept asking myself, "WTF"? Is yiquan?
    I sought out a few Chinese teachers who would teach privately. I'm in the high end personal security protect biz, so they were a bit more open. I flashed some $$$ and they obliged.

    I know, I know, I know...when one teacher, WZC, from Shanghai, threw me and some of my bigger brother grappling freaks around like kids, I knew I had to get this art. I mean he was clean with his stuff. He threw all 3 of us around when we
    thought he was ours. One brother was literally thrown thru a wall and made a body impression in the heavy walled area. I knew there was more after this. :zicon_bat
    :new_smile Much more... Intro'ed to some freaks I am trying to adjust to. :5ziplip:
    __________________________________________________ _
    I can't even bring myself to read this mess. What I found funny is it says you're a registered user. If I had paid to troll I would at least use enough grammer and mechanics to have my trolling be read.

    -Brian
  6. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,471

    Posted On:
    7/17/2005 11:24pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "registered user" is what comes after "dirty, dirty noob" - "Supporting Member" is someone who has contributed money.

    I'm starting to wonder if this guy isn't Djimbe, and he's just learned to click a smiley instead of randomly capitalizing a letter.

    The Uber Secret Guy From Chinatown Teacher kind of rings a Djimbe bell.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  7. FMA_Brian is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Columbus OH
    Posts
    111

    Posted On:
    7/17/2005 11:31pm


     Style: Filipino Martial Arts

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Ahhh my mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    "registered user" is what comes after "dirty, dirty noob" - "Supporting Member" is someone who has contributed money.
    Thanks for clearing that up...I'm still in the dirty, dirty n00b stage.

    He's still an idiot, though.

    -Brian
  8. bowers is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    34

    Posted On:
    7/18/2005 2:22am


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The best of ALL Bullshido is you ALL. Bullshido.com is the GREATEST bullshido of ALL. Ba wahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


    Good Bullshido. :guitar:
    Last edited by bowers; 7/18/2005 2:30am at .
  9. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,471

    Posted On:
    7/18/2005 2:34am

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowers
    See, you resort to "Wrong directions"? duh. Ok, then, the "Ole, Give me your name and your teacher's name" game. Then brilliantly resorting to the Ole, "registered user" quandry. Oh, yes, and now I'm Djimbe. You guys forgot to mention something else.
    It's not an "old game" with us - most of use know something about where the rest of us train. You're talking a bunch of **** about secret closed door training in chinatown, forgive us if we think it's bullshit.

    I don't actually think you're Djimbe, for the record. As bad as you are at the internet, he'd still have to have been in typing classes since getting banned to be you.

    Again, you claim a set of credentials that would make you one of a very select few NYC martial artists - but when questioning gets a little to hot, you change tactics and go back to blowing hot air. You're looking more and more full of **** with each subsequent post, and you aren't contributing anything or changing any minds.

    If you want to do so, you'll have to calm down, share some details about yourself and your training, and reign in your attitude. Then you can come sit at the grownup table.

    You could at LEAST go take a picture on the streets of new york holding a sign that says LOL BULLSHIDO SUCKS or post a video of yourself sparring with a classmate. That would compromise nothing of your anonymity, really.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  10. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,471

    Posted On:
    7/18/2005 2:36am

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowers
    The best of ALL Bullshido is you ALL. Bullshido.com is the GREATEST bullshido of ALL. Ba wahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


    Good Bullshido. :guitar:
    What'samatta, you decide your original post was too rational and not stupid enough? I already quoted it for you, though, so we can compare both versions.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.