228806 Bullies, 4653 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 101 to 110 of 398
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. afronaut is offline
    afronaut's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    northeast US
    Posts
    1,421

    Posted On:
    7/16/2005 10:57pm

    supporting member
     Style: boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Man In Black has a point. Golden Gloves competitors and champs are pretty well recorded. If you are or were a competing a boxer, PM Phrost with your credentials and you'll get a tag on your account commesurate with your expertise.

    Did you get a belt from Renzo Gracie too?
    I dork harder than any of you can imagine.

    - Hedgehoney
  2. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,472

    Posted On:
    7/16/2005 11:30pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowers
    :pottytrai Yeah, but Cung Le would sure do your GOOFY face to pieces...DUH. And oh, yeah, :3some:
    as if any ole GG can just go regionals, Nationals, Pan-Ams and then of course, Olympics and Pro>> DUH...Tell me JohnnyCache? How would you do Cung Le? Yeah, come on, tell us...oh, wait, I know, you would just do a MMA take down, then, a rear naked choke and finish him off?, Right? ba wa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hey, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHh, Johnny? Then you WOKE UP, HUH? :hiding:
    :booty:
    :mm: Somethin smells bout you, JohnnyCache? I smell a real big FATTTTTTT GUY behind that keyboard? Do you bathe? Ba wa haaaaah haaaaaaaa :wrestlerb
    :5sigh: You got me - I'm actually pretty fat. There's pictures of me on this site - it's not a secret that I am no ballerina. :laughing1 I also don't do MMA, and have never said a damn thing about finishing anyone, anywhere, with an MMA takedown. You would know that already if you'd been paying attention.

    Is that post supposed to be some sort of attempt to get me to say I could kick Cung Le's ass? Because I can't. What does that have do with the thread? Nothing. Are you such a keyboard warrior you can't even threaten me yourself, you have to project your frailties by proxying Cung Le into your fantasies of kicking my ass?

    Now, what would an MMA competitor of Cung Le's caliber do to him? Say . . . Sakuraba? I don't know, but I'd pay to see it.

    All I'm saying is that if you won the brooklyn GG, you could have moved on in boxing. If you have been training with Renzo Gracie for "ten years" with time to switch to another art after some mysterious little guy cold cocked you, you would have had to start between 1990 and 1995 . . . Renzo's only, what, 38? So he was 23? 25? when you started training with him? Has he even had his school in new york that long? Wasn't that the part of his career when he was fighting himself?

    If you had 10 years training with Renzo, you should be pretty established in new york's grappling scene, right? If someone could lure you away from boxing and grappling to TMA, they'd have to be pretty remarkable, wouldn't they?

    But you're not going to confirm, deny, or even dignify any of this with a coherent response - partly because you aren't capable of making one, and partly because your story is probably simply not true.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  3. bowers is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    34

    Posted On:
    7/17/2005 12:22am


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :XXknight: :3some: :bootyshak :hippy2: :mumum: :blob1: and an engine never needs to write its name.

    "(absence of evidence is not evidence of absence)."
  4. DARKSON is offline
    DARKSON's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Coral Springs, Florida
    Posts
    1,514

    Posted On:
    7/17/2005 12:38am

    supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My mom always told me not to pick on the special people.
    "The next one I will take will pay for my loss. Someone has to pay!" ~ The Axe Murderer
  5. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,472

    Posted On:
    7/17/2005 12:42am

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowers
    :XXknight: :3some: :bootyshak :hippy2: :mumum: :blob1: and an engine never needs to write its name.

    "(absence of evidence is not evidence of absence)."

    The validity of your claims comes under focus when you use them as evidence of your points. If you'd rather not be questioned about your experiences, keep your lip shut about them and make your points without the dubious help of your "history"
    Last edited by JohnnyCache; 7/17/2005 12:47am at .
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  6. DARKSON is offline
    DARKSON's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Coral Springs, Florida
    Posts
    1,514

    Posted On:
    7/17/2005 12:45am

    supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowers
    This proves Anthony what's-his-face does NOT do WC so STFU:
    "his hooks and high roundhouses"

    www.google.com
    "The next one I will take will pay for my loss. Someone has to pay!" ~ The Axe Murderer
  7. bowers is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    34

    Posted On:
    7/17/2005 1:30am


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Meaningless question."

    Johnny? At least your ego is not ALL MMA. Respect that.

    My point was for MMA :new_alien should not underestimate what they have NOT experienced.

    Peace
    :icon_stud
    Last edited by bowers; 7/17/2005 1:35am at .
  8. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,472

    Posted On:
    7/17/2005 1:41am

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowers
    "Meaningless question."

    Johnny? At least your ego is not ALL MMA. Respect that.

    My point was for MMA :new_alien should not underestimate what they have NOT experienced.

    Peace
    :icon_stud
    And what haven't they experienced? Not asking to badger you, I really can't tell what the **** you've been trying to say for three weeks.

    Are you saying WC is a 'better' art then MMA? Are you saying Cung Le can kick somebody's ass?

    Can you please put into one or two complete, rational sentances just what the hell you've been trying to say since you joined this site? Because you really come across as part of the white noise of the internet. If you're not, prove it not with further braggidocio or flaming, but by calming down, getting out a spell checker, and telling us your point.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  9. bowers is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    34

    Posted On:
    7/17/2005 2:15am


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Simple:

    My point is, "Do NOT judge KF you haven't seen or fought against especially street KF."
    WC is NOT my ticket BUT it's better than most MMA give credit to because they saw public style Dan Inasanto or Leung Ting and Chueng stuff. Henry Leung's students are pretty
    decent fighters. MMA only sees the MUSCLE-HEADS. The unseen KF I saw has so many
    NON-MYSTICAL 'psyche' elements we in the West are NOT ready for. I don't want to cloud the message with examples. Cung Le is JUST a physical manisfestation that we have all seen as an example of decent KF. The other previous mentioned 'psyche' issues are NOT of his realm. I so badly underestimated this dimension and learned quickly how lame we are here in the West.
  10. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,472

    Posted On:
    7/17/2005 2:31am

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowers
    Simple:

    My point is, "Do NOT judge KF you haven't seen or fought against especially street KF."
    WC is NOT my ticket BUT it's better than most MMA give credit to because they saw public style Dan Inasanto or Leung Ting and Chueng stuff. Henry Leung's students are pretty
    decent fighters. MMA only sees the MUSCLE-HEADS. The unseen KF I saw has so many
    NON-MYSTICAL 'psyche' elements we in the West are NOT ready for. I don't want to cloud the message with examples. Cung Le is JUST a physical manisfestation that we have all seen as an example of decent KF. The other previous mentioned 'psyche' issues are NOT of his realm. I so badly underestimated this dimension and learned quickly how lame we are here in the West.
    What, specifically, are these abilities?

    Why is it needful to HIDE those elements?

    Who has them?

    Where did you see them?

    In what way are we "not ready"?

    Also, keep in mind that we might be asking some of these questions out of genuine curiosity - if this stuff exists, we'd like to see it. Berift of the luxury of a life of lesiure, however, we cannot expend our livelyhoods on pilgrimages to China based on anything but the most relieable accounts.

    See what you could be doing intstead of belaboring the point that Cung Le could probably beat my ass?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.