Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2005 6:49pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :new_blueg Ok, Ok, OK, Ok...had enough of this freaking sissy stuff...Anthony WHO? Dan Inasanto WHO? Look fu's...Dan is the BIGGEST clutz you will ever find...been there and died laughing at him so please STFU...please...lets use Cung Le again, notice no DARKSON MMA EVER EVEN HIT that dude, but, Ole DARKSON could I bet. DARKSON? STFU and go fight a real KF
    dude,,,Henry Leung's guys in N.Y....ba wa ha hah aaaa, yeah, right. Tell us how you would do aginst Cung Le, there, DARKSON...come on...ba wa hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...dufus...and Cung Le respects good Wing Chun...they will break your freakin nose so quick when you try to kick, who the FART are you kidding? They spring when they see a hint of a kick and heres' ole DARKSON, "Yeah, I kicked him in the thigh...duhhhhhhhhhhh, WC use 'sticky legs' stuppppid. Chi gerk...don't smerk...it means they block with their legs unlike MMA does... :XXblowkis
    WTF? DARKSON clown ain't never seen anything real at all....gaaaaa LEEEE...I'm 6'4, 220, :new_argue
    ALL BJJ...trained GG, won 3 times GG Champion, Brooklyn, then trained with Renzo for 10 yrs...quit that BS after some lame looking, short dude popped me off with one strike. I fought him again and he about killed me. I brought in a few brothers to
    re exam and he did brothers in so clean who were bigger and badder. Can you say, "Broken noses galore?" You can't fart before they eat you up and guess what? WC ain't shat vs crap you ain't never seen...so keep your boy scout cookies MMA...WHEW!!!!!!! DUMMMMMMMMMMMmmm
    Last edited by bowers; 7/16/2005 6:51pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2005 6:58pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :icon_joke

UAAAH!

Posted On:
    7/16/2005 7:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "You can do the form all day for twenty years and without understanding and vast amounts of chi sau you will easily be defeated"

At least he got that right
    Last edited by feedback; 7/16/2005 7:28pm at .
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2005 7:47pm

Style: Russian boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowers
    :new_blueg Ok, Ok, OK, Ok...had enough of this freaking sissy stuff...Anthony WHO? Dan Inasanto WHO? Look fu's...Dan is the BIGGEST clutz you will ever find...been there and died laughing at him so please STFU...please...lets use Cung Le again, notice no DARKSON MMA EVER EVEN HIT that dude, but, Ole DARKSON could I bet. DARKSON? STFU and go fight a real KF
    dude,,,Henry Leung's guys in N.Y....ba wa ha hah aaaa, yeah, right. Tell us how you would do aginst Cung Le, there, DARKSON...come on...ba wa hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...dufus...and Cung Le respects good Wing Chun...they will break your freakin nose so quick when you try to kick, who the FART are you kidding? They spring when they see a hint of a kick and heres' ole DARKSON, "Yeah, I kicked him in the thigh...duhhhhhhhhhhh, WC use 'sticky legs' stuppppid. Chi gerk...don't smerk...it means they block with their legs unlike MMA does... :XXblowkis
    WTF? DARKSON clown ain't never seen anything real at all....gaaaaa LEEEE...I'm 6'4, 220, :new_argue
    ALL BJJ...trained GG, won 3 times GG Champion, Brooklyn, then trained with Renzo for 10 yrs...quit that BS after some lame looking, short dude popped me off with one strike. I fought him again and he about killed me. I brought in a few brothers to
    re exam and he did brothers in so clean who were bigger and badder. Can you say, "Broken noses galore?" You can't fart before they eat you up and guess what? WC ain't shat vs crap you ain't never seen...so keep your boy scout cookies MMA...WHEW!!!!!!! DUMMMMMMMMMMMmmm

Dude, what in the world?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2005 8:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :icon_conf DARSON fought against a WC with over 100 AWARDS and trophies...Did he get the BOYSCOUTS cookies with them?

This proves Anthony what's-his-face does NOT do WC so STFU:
    "his hooks and high roundhouses" :5blindfol :5blindfol

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell any WC fighter that joke.
    Yall will have to clean up after you tell him about WC roundhouses, & HOOKS?

LESSON 101 WC:
    "Force the opponent to go around you as in Hooks and Roundhouses so you GO STRAIGHT in and finish him off with multiple striking such as chain punching with follow steps. OMG, DANG, DID I JUST FART OR IS THAT THE SMELL OF A KIA? :violent1: :angry8:

TTT :new_birth

:guitar:
    Last edited by bowers; 7/16/2005 8:08pm at .

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    7/16/2005 8:21pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dan Inasanto WHO?

Uh, Dan Inosanto is sort of a martial arts celebrity....
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/16/2005 8:30pm

supporting member
     Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wing Chun doesn't have hooks or roundhouses?

Also, just because you hook and throw roundhouses doesn't mean you can also attack the center.

Pass sets up the run, dude.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can get some kind of government grant to get that lead paint taken out of your house.
    I dork harder than any of you can imagine.

- Hedgehoney

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    7/16/2005 9:03pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm 6'4, 220, :new_argue
    ALL BJJ...trained GG, won 3 times GG Champion, Brooklyn, then trained with Renzo for 10 yrs...quit that BS after some lame looking, short dude popped me off with one strike.
    Really? What's your name then, love puppy?

If you were a student of GG since the early 90s, then quit to do Wing Chun, I'm sure someone on this board has heard of you, or even knows you. You should be about a black or brown under Renzo, right?

Wait a minute. . . if you won three golden gloves, why didn't you go on to regionals? Nationals? What about the pan-ams, or the olympics, or go pro?

Maybe because you're full of it.

Also, get off Cung Le's nuts - he won't be able to fight with you writhing in his lap.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2005 10:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin
    Uh, Dan Inosanto is sort of a martial arts celebrity....
    :icon_conf :icon_conf Oh, my, DUH? Sort of like a regula comic book, Looney toon MMA, eh? :laughing1 :laughing1

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2005 10:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Really? What's your name then, love puppy?

If you were a student of GG since the early 90s, then quit to do Wing Chun, I'm sure someone on this board has heard of you, or even knows you. You should be about a black or brown under Renzo, right?

Wait a minute. . . if you won three golden gloves, why didn't you go on to regionals? Nationals? What about the pan-ams, or the olympics, or go pro?

Maybe because you're full of it.

Also, get off Cung Le's nuts - he won't be able to fight with you writhing in his lap.
    :pottytrai Yeah, but Cung Le would sure do your GOOFY face to pieces...DUH. And oh, yeah, :3some:
    as if any ole GG can just go regionals, Nationals, Pan-Ams and then of course, Olympics and Pro>> DUH...Tell me JohnnyCache? How would you do Cung Le? Yeah, come on, tell us...oh, wait, I know, you would just do a MMA take down, then, a rear naked choke and finish him off?, Right? ba wa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hey, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHh, Johnny? Then you WOKE UP, HUH? :hiding:
    :booty:
    :mm: Somethin smells bout you, JohnnyCache? I smell a real big FATTTTTTT GUY behind that keyboard? Do you bathe? Ba wa haaaaah haaaaaaaa :wrestlerb
Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast