Style
    Kyokushin
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

OSU! Kyokushin Karateka from Bangladesh.

OSU!

I dont know if any of you remember me but I was on these forums a few years back. I was a major idiot. Thanks to the lashing you guys gave me I managed to get my head on straight. Since I've been gone so long I thought I would introduce myself again.

I am second Kyu brown belt in Kyokushin. Been training for two years. I live and train in Dhaka Bangladesh. I am 20 years old, 5 feet 4 inches and weigh 69kgs. I on the small side and cant do any crazy feats of strength, but I CAN do 20 pull ups in a row(not much but still...)

I train under a 4th dan who is a direct student of Mas Oyama. Despite that our dojo is pretty small and deosn't really have world championship contenders. But that is not why we train. We train to become budoka, we train to fulfill or dojo oath and we train to become better human beings. Fighting and competing is, for us a part of that training. I myself am not anything near professional fighter. I am a student. Everyone in our dojo goes to shool or college, has a job or a family, but has integrated Karate into their live.

That does not mean I have not given 100% to my training. I have fought so hard that I couldn't walk for 2 weeks, not because I got leg kicked till I was hobbled... it was because my legs were not conditioned, but I kept kicking! I have sprained BOTH my thumbs because I didn't make proper fists, thereby learning a painful but vital lesson. I have injured my hand, elbow and legs during a tameshiwari (breaking) tournament and they hurt for months, but I continued to fight and train. I never gave less than 100% dedication.

To all the martial artists on this forum, I hope to get to know you again, this time hopefully on better terms.

OSU!

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome back, friend.

And damn, you're lucky, there's all of two Kyokushin gyms/clubs in my entire state. One of them's 2 hours away, one of them 6. I'd train myself to and through injury as well if I could get into some KK!