Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/14/2003 1:56pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PDS-"People used to drink lots of water because it would give them a euphoric feeling, almost like a drug when consumed in MASS AMOUNTS in a short period of time."

lol, natural high

Dochter-"In re-reading this thread I'm starting to realize that this forum is loaded with a bunch of skinny little fucks."

i'm a tall skinny ****
    lmao

but my legs are massive, i was a distance runner

Steroids have a medical benefit. It is prescribed to people losing muscle mass. (Catabolic) Like people with AIDs and other catabolic diseases.

www.brinkzone.com

--

There are only three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2003 1:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Listen, even guys like royce use PE's.

The strength will help you to dominate a person of similiar skill to you.

When I bulk up I slow down, it's very common and I don't know why you can't understand. Sprinters use a steroid to cut them up and make them lean and fast test makes you gain muscle and hold water.
    quote]
    Streetfighter I guess speed and strength from steroids would cover up your shitty grappling technique.

Seriously if you need roids to become a better grappler then you must be in a world of your own.

Now, to become a better striker I would agree, how it would slow you down I am not sure considering most world sprinters when they juice it makes them faster because they have more muscle and drive.

Steroids to me is something for people who want to reach their goals faster then humanly possible with help from steroids.

I'll make one when I can find one I like.
    [/quote]

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2003 2:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Despite my strong anti-steroids stance many of you are damn good candidates for either roids or at the bare minnimum some pretty intense personal training. Stold2 in particular seems to be in some particular need of strength training. Simple body exercises aren't gonna cut it buddy. Regardless of age (within reason) or sex you should be able to do more than 135 on flat bench. There's an old thread around about relative strength, look it up.
    Until I feel the need to compete in some sort of no holds barred crap, I am perfectly happy as long as I bench over my body weight.

I'm not sure where you get that. Not everyone on the planet works out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2003 2:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's kind of cool to be 180 and bench 315.

Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    2/14/2003 2:43pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stold, You're right not everyone in the world works out. I guess I should have ammended it to something like if you're working out correctly you ought to be able to bench more than 135. I agree steroids aren't the way to go (I was being somewhat facetious) but you might want to rethink your workout strategy. Out of curiosity how tall are you?

**Oh my god! I don't wanna go to THE STREET mommy! All the mean crazy psycho ninjas pick on me and take my lunch money.**

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2003 2:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not sure exactly how tall I am as everytime I measure myself I get something different. Anywhere from 5'6 - 5'7 1/2. Probably a little below 5'7. My weight fluctuates too much to give it accurately. I just weighed myself again and I'm at 124 lbs. It was 117 yesterday.

And yeah, I am skinny. The body fat tester gives me an Error 4.0 everytime. I don't really work out with weights...When I do I use dumb bells for everything. I wish I get stronger without getting any bigger whatsoever.

Posted On:
    2/14/2003 2:55pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i'm 140 :(

--

There are only three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

RAAAAAAR! Fear the Tiger!

Posted On:
    2/14/2003 3:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Doc, what're your stats? I'm looking at these guys and I'm starting to suffer from body-image problems. 6', 195-200lbs and I'm feeling like a freakin' BLOB here! One of you guys is 6'3" and 165lbs?!?! DUDE, I weighed that for most of HIGH SCHOOL!!!

*sigh* I give up, I'm gonna go gorge on some carrot sticks and V8 juice. :P

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"You kicked me in the HEAD! You NEVER throw kicks! How'd you do that? Wires?!" - Sempai Phil (my last sparring partner)
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Posted On:
    2/14/2003 3:41pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well i have a high metabolism and i exercise a lot
    not like i have an eating disorder, i'm just a skinny guy

--

Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    2/14/2003 4:09pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CT,

Yeah I don't remember ever weighing 165. I'm a little over 6' (but I slouch) and weigh 215-220. Admittedly I should only weigh around 205 with the current muscle mass, but hey I like beer and I like chocolate, so ohwell.

**You're all a-holes**
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast