Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/13/2003 1:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    training?

I have and they helped with my grappling, but when I pack on the muscle I lose speed in my striking. I am just wondering how many people are honest about what they do.

Posted On:
    2/13/2003 1:11pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this kinda reminds me of my supplements thread....

er no, yes i know they work but
    1. is the price in money worth it? how much are you paying?
    2. are the side effects worth it?
    what type of steroids you taking? water based? oil?

--

There are only three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    2/13/2003 1:14pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Crap not again.

**Oh my god! I don't wanna go to THE STREET mommy! All the mean crazy psycho ninjas pick on me and take my lunch money.**

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/13/2003 1:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I get them for between 50 and 75 a bottle of test. I usually do 2 bottles of test 200 a cycle lasting 6 weeks. Now the only side effects I really have is some acne after I get off and a lack of sex drive about 3 weeks after I get off, but my sex drive while I am on it it about 10 times higher then normal so I have had a lot of sex during the cycle. I am naturally cut so I can do pure test and still stay really cut. At the levels I am doing it there really is not much to worry about. When I was younger I would do a lot and that caused me to have more side effects, but now I don't do enough to cause any problems. The benifit is about 20 pounds of muscle and about 50 to 60 pound increase in my bench in 6 weeks. It also motivates you to train harder then you would without them. Then you keep a good bit of the strength for about 6 months.

Edited by - Streetfighter on February 13 2003 12:22:30

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    2/13/2003 1:46pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I admit I've taken them. They really dont put on MASSIVE size though. I gained about 15 lbs of muscle(I LOOKED like I gained ALOT more than that) in about a 10 week cycle.

When I did them I was AMAZED at how many other people were doing them. AMAZED. I never would have believed it.

I didnt lose any speed. I got faster, stronger and my recovery time was amazing. I also had a bad injury to my knee and it felt great after that cycle. Its never bothered me since.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/13/2003 1:58pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've taken 1 cycle and it fucked me up (minor stuff but very interesting)

Go away I'm talking to myself

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/13/2003 2:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omega,

Both sides of the issue should be touched on. Please describe you problems.

PeeDee, Yes it will help you heal much faster, but I add so much weight up to 35 pounds a cylce when I was younger. I ended up pushing my body past what I should be lifting and have some issues now in my joints. Nothing that bad though.

RAAAAAAR! Fear the Tiger!

Posted On:
    2/13/2003 2:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've never seen a need. Perhaps at the professional competitive level it'll matter, but not before that. And personally, I don't think that there's much point if everyone's on it, because it's not really helping anyone then. Another problem is that it really has nothing to do with the body/skills anymore.

It's like watching Formula 1 and suddenly one of the cars is BLAZING because it's on a special new type of fuel. Yeah, that's all well and good, but I came to watch the cars and the driving skills. And if they're ALL blazing by on the same new fuel, why bother?

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"You kicked me in the HEAD! You NEVER throw kicks! How'd you do that? Wires?!" - Sempai Phil (my last sparring partner)
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/13/2003 2:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have to realize that 95% of pro's are on this. Peedee said it best when he said, "When I did them I was AMAZED at how many other people were doing them. AMAZED. I never would have believed it. "

I've never seen a need. Perhaps at the professional competitive level it'll matter, but not before that. And personally, I don't think that there's much point if everyone's on it, because it's not really helping anyone then. Another problem is that it really has nothing to do with the body/skills anymore.

It's like watching Formula 1 and suddenly one of the cars is BLAZING because it's on a special new type of fuel. Yeah, that's all well and good, but I came to watch the cars and the driving skills. And if they're ALL blazing by on the same new fuel, why bother?

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"You kicked me in the HEAD! You NEVER throw kicks! How'd you do that? Wires?!" - Sempai Phil (my last sparring partner)

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/13/2003 2:53pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omega,

Both sides of the issue should be touched on. Please describe you problems.
    I had bruising, unusual bruising, where I took the shot. My friend had none. This was DECA by the way. I develope and unusual hair growth underneath my right pectorial muscle, I don't have a lot of body hair. This guy I spar with did a move on me incorrectly and I went totally ballistic to the point everybody in the room thought they would have to restrain me. That's the first time I've done that and I've been grappling for years. Couldn't sleep half the time. Increased sex drive (but that's a plus). This was only one cycle I didn't want to risk another especially since I only took a half a dose.

Go away I'm talking to myself
Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast