Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2003 7:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with lawpilot BJJ is much better thank judo in my opinion ive done both and judo seems like a weaker version of bjj! and everyone knows if the ref didnt stop that fight with royce and that judo guy that royce would have got out of it he always does!!!!

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    2/17/2003 6:21am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    >Bjj is just hijacked judo anyhow!*ducks*

Don't duck JUMP. BJJ guys always lay down on the ground if you jump up in the air they won't know how to handle you.

>Judo is good but lacks in striking....BJJ is better....Either is much better than no training

BJJ and Judo are on the same level as far as striking is concerned. Judo's striking is basic and nothing to shout about. So is BJJ's striking, great example look how lame Royce's striking is.

Judo is far superior on standing grappling than BJJ and the reverse is true on the ground. (Although I would put Kosen Judo on the same level as BJJ (BJJ is slightly better)but I don't know of any Kosen Judo clubs in the states.)

>everyone knows if the ref didnt stop that fight with royce and that judo guy that royce would have got out of it he always does!!!!

Of Course Royce NEVER loses!!! Oh wait.....

______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!

"I love you Asia" - I Give BJJs Posted - December 25 2002 : 10:40:09

Edited by - Asia on February 17 2003 05:23:16
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    2/17/2003 12:56pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BBBM-"Wisconsin. Ripon College. Closest city is fon du lac"

fon du lac as in Lake of Fon Du? hahahah i kill myself sometimes

lol@jumping

--

There are only three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12