Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/04/2005 12:05pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My new training program of the future

I don't have it on my, but I completed it over break. It involves sports moves(lots) such as cleans(one and two handed) jumping squats, split jumps and the like, plyometrics, jump roping, balance excercises(such as doing things on a swiss ball and the bulgarion split squat, and doing nearly everything one legged) wrapping towels around everything(for improved grip) a shitload of pullup and chinup variations, and unbalanced excercises(one end of barbell different weight then other end) and I'll have it tomorrow for your full viewing pleasure.

Certified Fitness Trainer

Achievements:
    VeteranYour first GroupThree FriendsCreated Album picturesTagger First Class

Posted On:
    1/05/2005 2:41am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Someone's been trying to listen.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Posted On:
    1/05/2005 11:37am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well I'm trying to raise the strength of my type 3 muscle fibres while simultaneusly burning as many calories as possible which isn't hard to do with those excercises needed to stimulate those fibres, in order to do so I've created a routine which involves little to no isolation excercises, yet still a lot of excercises to fully wear out a specific area, I forgot to bring the program in again, but I should have it tomorrow, my aunt just cleaned my room and I'll have to find it. It goes something like this I know:day 1:upper body one handed clean, clean, t pushup w/2 dumbells(mine aren't hexes, they're adjustable so I get a little more work than normal) pullup, snatch, swiss ball unbalanced bench(you put your feet up on a bench, and your upper body on a swiss ball, and take a 90 pound barbell with 40 pounds one side and 50 pounds the other, and while trying your hardest to stay balanced on the ball, do bench presses while not letting the side with the lower weight dip down, very hard excercises that I created), swiss ball pushup with feet elevated, deep dip(very wide dip bars), towel curl(using your own foot on towel to create resistance, isolation excercise that involves balance and redirected force), unbalanced swiss ball preacher curl, there's a whole bunch of stuff for the upper day and I can't remember the others, but I wrap towels around everything for added grip improvement and wear my upper body out with diamond chinups at the end of my workout(I start shoulder width, then progress closer together until my hands touch. I do this until I can't anymore to push my muscles to the absolute limit. I hope you think the program's lookin' great so far and I'd be honored for any tips regarding it and thanks in advance!

Fear and bullets.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second ClassRecommendation First Class25000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    1/05/2005 11:40am

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds very interesting....keep posting stats.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.