Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/03/2005 9:09pm

Style: MMA/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, again, I could say I trounced a Gracie student if the guy took a seminar or took A class @ Renzo's or something. It really depends on how long the guy had been studying etc... Don't know much about Canada, but Montreal and Toronto are pretty far apart, so to say the guy was a Senshido student might be a little misleading.

And yes I nearly **** myself laughing @ that spymaster ****. Especially the way they introduced Perkins as like THE authority on anything fighting. THen this tub of **** comes out and starts doing all sorts of stupid ****. THe thrusting forward repeatedly with a knife while screaming bit was most enlightening LOL. Theres gotta be someone on here that can get a hold of that vid and post it.

°Viva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    1/03/2005 11:03pm

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah dude, those two lame ass mother fuckers got some issues with that lame ass nomenclature. I know dick all about dimitri except his weird dimly lit attempts at channeling the spirit of Napolean, franco comes across like a fucking ninny putting forth way too much effort to be the Tupac Shakur of self defense but those names are just fucking dumb. They sound like rejects from the WWF... "DDT" "ELIMINATOR" "Tidal Wave" etc, etc, etc...

If somebody told me they just learned this great move called the shredder, I'd wanna kick their ass just for using that stupid assed name. I wouldn't call this self defense at all just because more of these loud mouth punks modeling themselves after franco are going to run around moving their mouths like they have 12 pound balls and their going to get their **** canned by way of trying to freak people they don't know out with their smelly uber dork adrenaline fueled faux bravado.

**** the whole lot of them. I want more to beat these guys to death than I have the desire to eat warm meals.

P.S. 35 years of martial arts experience? WTF is that? Who gives a **** if you say you've got 35 years of experience in who blew who karate or whatever the ****-jutsu. One of my buddies maced someone too heavily and was put on review working in a penal system and you wanna stick your fingers in their eyes? If you can back up what you're saying that's one thing, but if you're just going to throw that on the table like your playing some sort of trump card then think again. The bullshit stops at the entrance to this sites true believer's are concerned.
    Last edited by Sun Wukong; 1/03/2005 11:27pm at .
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/04/2005 6:05am

Style: Mixed Martial ARTS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_ketchens
    Yeah dude, those two lame ass mother fuckers got some issues with that lame ass nomenclature. I know dick all about dimitri except his weird dimly lit attempts at channeling the spirit of Napolean, franco comes across like a fucking ninny putting forth way too much effort to be the Tupac Shakur of self defense but those names are just fucking dumb. They sound like rejects from the WWF... "DDT" "ELIMINATOR" "Tidal Wave" etc, etc, etc...

If somebody told me they just learned this great move called the shredder, I'd wanna kick their ass just for using that stupid assed name. I wouldn't call this self defense at all just because more of these loud mouth punks modeling themselves after franco are going to run around moving their mouths like they have 12 pound balls and their going to get their **** canned by way of trying to freak people they don't know out with their smelly uber dork adrenaline fueled faux bravado.

**** the whole lot of them. I want more to beat these guys to death than I have the desire to eat warm meals.

P.S. 35 years of martial arts experience? WTF is that? Who gives a **** if you say you've got 35 years of experience in who blew who karate or whatever the ****-jutsu. One of my buddies maced someone too heavily and was put on review working in a penal system and you wanna stick your fingers in their eyes? If you can back up what you're saying that's one thing, but if you're just going to throw that on the table like your playing some sort of trump card then think again. The bullshit stops at the entrance to this sites true believer's are concerned.

Have you seen any of Dimitri's tapes or attended one of his seminars? or you just running off at the mouth like some moron who spent too much time sucking his mommies tit

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    1/04/2005 6:31am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stoney: you are a moron.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/04/2005 9:00am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't get me wrong, I agree the name is gay as **** but to dismiss it simply because of the name hell I would have dismissed half the techniques I learned in MMA for their names myself - spider guard? crazy monkey? Those are as gay as shredder can be but incredibly valid as we all know. Never heard of dimitri's attempts at channeling any spirits let alone napoleons lofl! Franco's a dickhead though and perkins is also full of ****. Anyone who doesn't believe in sparring or has 'antigrappling' **** is full of ****, dimitri is neither, they spar hard and he also teaches grappling as well. As for beating one of his students I call bullshit on that as well. The guy may have taken a seminar with dimitri or signed up at his school for a year and did one class then claims to be his student, doesn't matter anyway.

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    1/04/2005 11:19am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look folks, Stoney's not going to back his **** up!

rshdgs, i can understand what you are saying about dismissing it without seeing it. I am one of those people. But I can tell you why I do. There's really just a couple of simple reasons...

1. I have yet to have it explained to me in a way that, based on my own experiences, sounds like it would work. The descriptions I've heard make it sound like it really leaves you wide open (both your hands are up by your oponents face). Also, speaking as someone who has had their face scratched before... Not a fight ender, dude.

2. I have never seen it work or even used. And one would think that if it was so damn effective, I would have. I've seen BJJ work many, many times. And don't give me that "Rorian's a good marketer" line. The shredder doesn't suffer from a lack of marketing.

Posted On:
    1/04/2005 11:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If anyone here has ever seen a RBSD student/traninee/master/grand poobah, use nay of their skills against a trained fighter or at least someone who is fighting back, for real, please feel free to mention it.
    Oh, just one thing, proof would be nice, like, you know, NAMES.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/04/2005 5:26pm

supporting member
     Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know. Perkins is totally gay with his gay ass and his gay **** that is so gay. Dimitri is totally different and un-gay.

Here are some not gay quotes by Dimitri to prove how gay everybody else is and how not gay he is. And by not-gay, I mean "awesome."

*cough*

... gay ...

Once in motion, the Shredder cannot be stopped or countered or intercepted by the said opponent.
    I give a participant a real blade and tell him to put it in his pocket and pull it out at anytime to stab me with it as soon as we enter the clinch zone. As the Shred begins, it is impossible for the opponent to do anything else except try and get away.
    On the battlefield, communication is paramount. Infantries, artilleries, air support cannot operate without it. The street is a micro version of this.
    Dimitri is coy about what to do with your air support and howitzers when taking your wife to dinner. Coat check?

You fight in a controlled environment in NHB events. You donít grapple on gravel or broken glass or cement in NHB events. You donít have to worry about a slippery or icy surface in NHB events. You donít have to worry about knee high snow or its suffocating you while in the guard for 10 minutes in NHB events. You donít have to worry about blizzards, rain, winds or low visibility in the ring or octagon. Youíre not in a train, staircase, elevator, subway in a MMA fight therefor you have no worries about falling into subway/metro tracks. You donít have to worry about being pushed through a plate glass window and get disfigured by broken glass or get tossed off a balcony of a 10-story building.
    Your opponent is not jacked on Heroin, Morphine ...
    You could fight a guy high on heroin or morphine with bag of wet leaves.

Iím standing there looking around and suddenly spot this man who is sitting about 25 feet away from us in the middle of a crowd and heís scanning our group. This bastard is scanning for a "loose" child and the hanging purses. So I immediately place myself right in his field of vision and eyeball him. Just being made, I figured heíd up and leave but no, this SOB decides to size me up and down. I cross my arms lower my head and brow and slowly shake my head "no". He glances around then figures itís not worth it so he up and leaves. Thank God. My family was completely oblivious to this entire situation.
    Does that mean I look for trouble? No. Just because people ignore trouble or because they seldomly hear or encounter any doesn't mean it doesnít exist. Itís out there. We (trained fighters) do not attract it as it is sometimes believed, we can just sense it and catch it much earlier than the average folk. The average individual will just stand and watch some guy beat his girlfriend or attempt to assault an elderly gentleman, not because they donít care but because they donít know what to do. I do, and I will not sit there and let it happen if I can do something about it.
    *sniff* That was BEAUTIFUL.

A man is viciously beating a young woman outside of a bar during a 6-man melee; youíre at a red light sitting in your car witnessing it. No one is doing anything to help her. What do you do? 2 men, after an intense argument with a woman exit their car and aggressively move towards her at a fast pace, she is approximately 20 feet away and frozen from fear; youíre about 10 feet away from it all. What do you do? These are 2 situations I encountered. I interfered in both and ended up in a physical confrontation saving the intended victims from further violence or potential violence. Do I look for it? Am I a bully? If it were your sister, mother girlfriend or wife, would you not be glad I had shown up?
    Oh yeah! Well, once I saw a crowd of 80 people raping a nun and I saved her just like Superman would have and I totally didn't get my ass kicked.

The instructor in question can only Ďimagineí, like yourself, what it must be like to have a sharp blade just missing your carotid artery by a strung out bent on killing you punk.
    Whew. I'm tired. Who wants a Fresca?
    I dork harder than any of you can imagine.

- Hedgehoney

Marasmos

Posted On:
    1/04/2005 6:29pm

supporting member
     Style: 10th Planet JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One thing I can say is that anyone who claims to teach me

Combative Science Technologies

will set off a big red flag in my head.

How MAS is that?
    You say what about my rice?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/04/2005 11:04pm

Style: Chu Fen Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is for Ronin69. Phil Hughes from Tony Blauer's organization has a 3 and 1 record within the UCC (what is now known as TKO) organization. For proof you can look it up on Sherdog.
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast