--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    bwahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!

Posted On:
    2/13/2003 5:15pm

Style: lame

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys don't know what the hell you're talking about. Seagal is a bonified Aikido instructor with many years of experience. Also, he had his own school in Japan. I've seen some of his school workouts and I can tell he is the real deal! Yes, he did gain weight but so what! He who has not sinned can cast the first stone, OK?

Taking a break

Posted On:
    2/13/2003 5:48pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, Steven (lesbian) Seagull is an Aikido Instructor, who actually earned his 3rd Dan. His 7th dan rating is honorary. His personal behaviour however is what makes people dislike him.
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/13/2003 6:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can somoone give me Stevei's direct number I need to ask him some questions. He doesn't seem to be visiting the sight to often.

Question 1 Were you in the CIA?

If he answers YES I have no more questions.

Sh-Later-um!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2003 11:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey asia you wanna be talkin as if you have down syndrome you little ****? you think your tough picking on mentally handicapped people? well i just lost my respect for you!

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    2/16/2003 11:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ummm...he's picking on Steven Seagal. While it is not funny to make fun of someone with Down's Syndrome, it is very funny to make fun of someone who does not, but who nevertheless talks as though he is.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    2/16/2003 11:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's just like calling someone a "retard".

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2003 12:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah i agree its funny and that he was picking on steven but theres no need to use mentally challenged people as an example! and i think steven seagal is the real deal why is everyone putting him down? because he gained a few pounds its gonna happen too all of you too!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2003 12:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How many chin-ups can Steven do ?

What's zero times three?
    (triple-chin joke)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2003 12:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lay off Seagal he is a reincarnated warrior, TULKU. He will lay the smack down on your collective candy asses. All the while talking as if he has down syndrome.

______
    Or NARCOLEPSY. He can lick my candy ass all right :-)
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast