Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    8/03/2002 9:21pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have to admit, challenging Migo in the Ultimate Faggotass Championship is no easy task. This fruit seems up to the challenge tho. He contradicts himself in every post AND he mentions humping men an awful lot, you know?

Knifer sounds like he knows NOTHING about any kind of martial art BUT he can talk smack fairly well while Migo knows SOME things about crappy martial arts and a whole **** load about Star Trek. Hmmmmmm..........

Im not sure who I give this one too. Migo HAS said that he would **** ME in the past but Knifer seems to have a rock solid cock when it comes to men humping men.

I personally think that Wickerschnitz has taken one too many Chinese Herbs and finally snapped and Knifer is like his own Mr Hyde. Laugh if you want to but when Wickerschniz finally DOES snap this is exaclty how hes going to sound.

Well, I gotta give this one to Migo. I dont think there are many things that someone could say that could make me think thy are much gayer than Migo. What does everyoneelse think?
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2002 10:31pm

Style: Baboo Baby

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, your fascination with Fags definitely places you as The Gay Lord, aka God of Fags.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2002 11:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's funny that you mention of someone speaking aout homosxual activity alot, Peepee. You seem to like to talk about men masturbating a lot. You also seem very interested in rock hard cocks as you so elegantly put it. I sure hope you don't ask me to give examples of eveytime you said something to convince me you were gay. I'd have to take about 2 or 3 months off from work and buy a new computer to handle the strain.

Posted On:
    8/04/2002 12:51am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And now 10FingersInTheAss has got to throw his miserable 2 cents in.....

Didnt I make you look stupid enough to last you a LIFETIME? Are you pissed because I left YOU out of the Ultimate Faggotass Championship? You'll get your shot man. Your just not gay ENOUGH yet. At the rate your going you'll get there, no worries. I cant even believe you brought your bitch ass here. This forul must offend the HELL out of you. Let me give you a little news flash: BRUCE LEE IS DEAD! And he wasnt even a good actor. He sucked. So fuk you. In plain old English you slime. How many times have you seen Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon? Oh you WISH that **** was real, dont you? I bet you fuking PRAY every night that when you wake up in the morning reality will be altered and Kung Fu will actually work. Cant you do me a favor and shut the fuk up? In FACT, as a fundamentally greater human being, I am ORDERING you NEVER to speak my name aloud again. You want to say my name just make sure you put a 'Sr.' in front of it, Goddammit. Show some damn RESPECT and I just might let you grovel at my feet and absorb some of my great wisdom.

You are hereby ORDERED by myself, your superior in every facet of life, to return with your tail between your legs to www.martialway.com and tell those poor, ignorant, misguided creatures that they too can learn at my feet. They must come here and proclaim me God. Thus shall I share my vast knowledge with the untouchables of the martial arts community. For I am a generous and kind God.

I have spoken.

"Migo is such a nerdy, panzy ass, ****** mutherfukker." -Every member of the ADCC Forum(at one time or another).

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/04/2002 1:57am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You only made yourself look stupid. You pussied out at MW. You actually apologized, admit it, you were scared. It's pretty funny actually because I think you would of stayed at MW had I not mentioned that you were gay. I think it's funny how you purposely misspell your swear words. I'd rather use the real word it's more mature than making up spellings.

What's really sad is that you had to plan an "attack" on a forum especially because you couldn't get anyone to give a **** about what you said. I'm not offended at all here. I like this site, I wish it was more goal-oriented towards rooting out mcdojo's rather than discussing styles. However, I do not mind discussing styles.

You can't stop me from posting here, and Choke won't stop me because I'm not doing anything wrong, and we hav mutual respect. If you had more than 1/100,000,000,000,000 of a brain you'd realize that MW is an excellent forum. If it wasn't then why would I Choke You or Phrost go there let alone exchange links?

Oh just for the record, no one disagreed with your views or opinions just you being gay is what pissed everyone off. If you didn't try to act above your intelligence level maybe you wouldn't have been made a fool.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/04/2002 2:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Peepee wishes he was the next Adolf Hitler. Of course having a dick is a prerequisite to being a dictator so he's out of the running forever.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/04/2002 2:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well that and Adolf was a brilliant and articulate speaker. I've known 4th graders that are more articulate than Peepee.

Did I mention that Hitler had better propaganda than Peepee too? I mean do you think anyone would've follow Hitler if his best insult against the jews was "You're gay" Or "You want to be like me".
    Personally I'd want to kill anyone who wanted to be like Peepee......
    I don't think anyone hated hitler as much as people hate Peepee.

Edited by - 10FingersOfDeath on August 04 2002 02:14:04

Posted On:
    8/04/2002 1:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HAHAHAHAHAA!!! Thats right lemmings, COME TO ME! You obey my every command! I enjoy having such ignorant puppets as my slaves. 10Blowjobs is so facsinated by me and absorbed with my charm that he complements HITLER just to get my attention. THATS going to get to alot of respect bro.....

Im like the Emperor and these two are my apprentices. Soon you will submit to my will. You cannot resist. My intellect is far superior to yours and you are both helpless against it.

Your lucky the ***** Mods over at MW.com found a way to banish me before I INFECTED the entire forum with truth and enlightenment. You would have burned all of your Kung Fu Theatre tapes and thrown all of your Chinese herbs in the toilet.

Tell the others at that ***** faced forum that God shall return one day. Tell them to BELIEVE in me and I shall come back for them and share my knowledge. You may drink from the cup of my holy wisdom also. But you have been unruly as of late, and your God PeedeeShaolin is angered. You must pay homage to me. And sing my praises. Only then will I reveal the greatness of my vast and wondrous knowledge to you.

BEHOLD! Even in my anger I am a kind and generous God to you! Pay homage to me and me alone and I shall make it possible for even YOU to make contact with the female species. For I am a great God, and thru me ALL things are possible.

Come! BEG at my feet you lesser creatures! SING my praises and perhaps I shall show you my favor.

I have spoken.

"Migo is such a nerdy, panzy ass, ****** mutherfukker." -Every member of the ADCC Forum(at one time or another).

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/04/2002 1:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow Peepee,
    I didn't think it possible but you have actually become more lame than ever. You can't even make a good argument, or insult.

I wasn't praising Hitler but he was sure as hell a geat deal smarter than you. You couldn't make MW anymore enlightened. The opinions you brought were already the general consensus there. Everyone ignored you because you're too retarded to listen to.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/04/2002 4:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Peepee just did the impossible, he just made :-)-: look inteligent by comparison.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast