Our Sponsors:

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/04/2006 6:00pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bob/Bester/Blackadder is still snooping around these parts it seems.

Posted On:
    10/04/2006 6:01pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im at 3mbps so my internetdo is better than your internetdo.

Posted On:
    10/04/2006 10:02pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

A question for Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli
    Bob/Bester/Blackadder is still snooping around these parts it seems.
    Very keen observation, my friend and he's still using multiple IDs.
    OK, I confess, I'm really clueless what's with the 3 names.

Melvin

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2006 10:36pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *poof*

Quote Originally Posted by ebrook
    Very keen observation, my friend and he's still using multiple IDs.
    OK, I confess, I'm really clueless what's with the 3 names.

Melvin
    They all start with the letter "B".
    They are all MartialTalk users (2 no longer there)

I find the idea of sockpuppets arguing about sockpuppets to be rather humorous.

But, it is to be expected from those who have such a keen mastery of the facts. Gives me deja vu, as I think they've studied under this well known martial arts master.

I wonder what the criteria is to ferret out all my so called secret identities. "Quick, list all the B's on MT, those have to be Bob." "Wait, thats an anime avatar, that -must- be him too". Glad I'm so important that people spend time on this, but really guys, some of us really are too busy to engage in sockpuppetry nowadays.

But, please, continue. The PR just drives traffic to us, and the wild theories, creative fictions, and crazy comments provide much needed laughter.

Oh, and I bow to 3MPS. I just have DSL. LOL!

*poof*
    Last edited by Kaith Rustaz; 10/04/2006 10:40pm at .

Posted On:
    10/07/2006 10:43am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bob, it wasn't meant as a insult

Gee whiz, Bob/Kaith, I was just asking Machie a simple question... no need to get snottie with me, I didn't imsult you or make fun of you or swear at you. I'm not making fun of your nor am I trying to be disrespectful of you. Sorry I don't do animee or follow it. I have no reason to get into a dispute with you. My question was asked to findout what the significance of the 3 names was all about from the point of view of Machie. Now it seems to me that you have said too much, I could be wrong, but then I could be right, perhaps I could be splitting the thing right down the middle, but on;ly time will tell and I have plenty of that on my side so I will let you and Machie continue your circling dance of cyber death until the larger scorpion can strike the telling blow.

Good luck Bob/Black Adder/Bester; good luch Machie; good luck fellow thread readers.

BTW, I don't participate on or read martialtalk so I was totally unaware of the connection between the sockpuppet names and you. Thanks for the feedback, hell, I just might go there to catch a view. It might prove to be a curious and funny diversion from some other things that I do with my free time.

Melvin
    Last edited by ebrook; 10/07/2006 10:50am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/07/2007 4:36am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't tell you how refreshing it is to see that Tim Hartman and his Martial Talk nut huggerz are recognized as the unscrupulous spinmasters that they are.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    1/07/2007 4:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks, man, we like you too. Someone will be along momentarily to suggest that you castrate and then kill yourself for resurrecting this thread. Have a nice day.

Posted On:
    1/14/2008 11:42pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I don't listen too dearly to anyone's claims

All of the articles concerning weapons on Don Rearics sites that I have read are factually correct. He may not have written it, or came up with the ideas, but he compiled it decently. I have not ever read any claims he has made of himself oe his training, but just out of fairness not every good fighter has a pedigree as long as thier arm and having such does not necessarily make them a good fighter.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/15/2008 1:14am

Style: EF UM A

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Collar
    I summon the dark powers of the internet to resurrect this thread

Well, not really... but have a look at this clip from Google video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...46002314591075

Aside from the sorry-ass set of rules that the competitors are participating in, our own virtual tough guy, Timmy "the Warchief" Hartman is beaten at a game of tag with padded sticks and head gear at what appears to be a score of 12 to 3.

Now, before you say "big friggin' deal, Jimmy" it's important to note that after losing to a brown belt level competiitor (Hartman promoted himself to 7th and then 9th degree blackbelt) Timmy went home ant watched the very same video and concluded that he was the victim of poor officiating and petitioned the promoter for a reversal of the decision. In his version of the story, he out scored his opponent 10 to 1. The promoter, who was apparently pressured to appease his paying supporter, "split" the championship and make Timmy-boy the "co-champion." WTF is a co-champion? I guess the promoter wanted to create a situation where everyone can be a winner. What a fag!!!

Fast forward a bit: the competitor who beat Timmy "the Warchief" logs on to FMA Talk (a forum run by Timmy and his Martial Talk friends) to cry foul and voice his opinion on the reversal of the decision. You guessed it, they jumped all over the poor kid, started all kinds of nmae calling after they suspended his account and counter-claimed that the officials calling the fight were less than fair and affiliated with the young man's teacher.

There was once a time in America when two men with a dispute settled it one on one, usually with fists, knives or guns. WTF happened to the Amercan male?

This dispute was settled in the manner of mean spirited school girls. Yet another example as to the character of Timmy the Warchief. Hats off to you, Timmy. You're a class act and a real sportsman.
    ....that's a 9th degree Modern Arnis blackbelt?
    Dear God his stance seems absurdly wide and he seems less than mobile and less than balanced.

also point sparring is retarded.
    ESPECIALLY in FMA.

Armor with actionflex sticks?
    wtf?

I don't even bother putting on a helmet most of the time when sparring with them.
    much less gloves or armor.

WEKAF fighting with real sticks and armor is better than that. and that's sad considering I think WEKAF is kind of gay for its emphasis on abanikos and because I hate the restrictive armor.

also. who the hell ressurected this thread.

//blue ii in modern arnis.
    Last edited by variance; 1/15/2008 1:28am at .
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960