Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Badness will not be rewarded supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to see him in Pride. That would be nice. Put him up against W. Silva.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This has to be a joke.

At 45 your too old to be a proffessional fighter. Especially for the likes of k-1 guys. If it was 15 years ago - I'd give him a 50/50 chance. But now - no way.

But why the hell would he want to do something like this. He should just stick to making movies and he can earn just as mich money, even more.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People like Hoost and Mcdonald are enigmas who are still in the game because of incredible skill and natural gifts. van damme has neither.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And Randy Couture, who's already in his 40s, is also too old to be fighting professionally?

It's hard, not impossible.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No way...it will never happen. Most likely this is just a publiclity stunt to help his ailing career. Van Damme in his prime would get killed, at 45, it's simply laughable. Would be fun to watch though! Peace.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Realistically, how many people would LIKE Van Damme if he won? Honestly speaking, would anyone here actually go, 'hey, good on him, maybe I'll be a Van Damme supporter'?

It sure as hell would impress me, although I wouldn't like him any better.

Page 2 of 2 First 12