Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    12/29/2004 1:15am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye
    Wow, a thread where I agree with PD Shaolin 110%. Some +rep for you too, PeeDee.

I've used gear a few times to get past plateus. A cycle of D-Bol here, a cycle of injectible Equipoise there and some Deca Durabolin here won't kill you, shrink your nutsack, or destroy your damn liver. They definitly aren't for everyone and there are certain kinds that I won't touch, specifically anadrol and halotestins. The key with roids, like anything else is to educate yourself in their proper use. It's just like drugs and alchohol: moderation is the key. IMO, the biggest danger with roids is wasting your money on fake ones. Alot of the fake kinds look very, very similar to the real kind. There are some good bros out on the net that sell quailty **** too, but they are few and far between and there's way too many scammers out there these days.
    Okay, so in the event that someone right now is not on steroids, do you think it's a good idea that they start as long as they use them "responsibly?"

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/29/2004 8:34am

supporting member
     Style: Firearms, Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NHB_Ben
    Okay, so in the event that someone right now is not on steroids, do you think it's a good idea that they start as long as they use them "responsibly?"
    Correct, NHB_Ben. It's like anything else in life that has a risk. All a person has to do is to edumacate themselves properly and know what they are getting into. Know exactly what kind of results you are looking for before you purchase your drug of choice, whether it be a cutting drug, or one for size. Make sure to know the length of time you should make your cycle and the dosage, the possible side effects and if any anti-estrogen drugs will be needed towards the end(it's always good to have anti-estogen drugs on hand anyway, no matter the roid). There's plenty of good info out there if you look hard enough. Being edumacated and responsible is paramount to success with gear.

As I said the true danger lies in where you buy you ****. You don't want to fork over 120 smackers to the local shitbag gym rat for some fake dianabol and you definitly don't want to go with the internet dealers, as most of those fuckers are scammers. If ya do, BE FUCKING CAREFUL!!! As I said before there's some good bros out there that sell quality **** but the one bro that I did business with isn't selling anymore. His **** was squared away, too. Every delivery he sent me got through US customs without a hitch. I've also bought from a good dude at my local gym who was also an LEO in the area as well, so I had my ass covered on that end. Some dumb ****-knuckles have big mouths, though.

I have used the following in both injectable and oral forms and have had no problems whatsoever: D-bol, deca-durabolin, winstrol, primabolin, equipoise and trenbolone acetate. Equipoise was the best in my opinion. That **** had me pumping 125lb dumbells in each hand for something like 10 reps. I was always a big dude even before I started using gear but that **** made me blow the **** up right quick.

BTW, I don't claim to be any kind of expert on the matter. I only have a little bit of decent firsthand knowledge and I'd be glad to share more of it if y'all have any questions.

Oh and Akira, what exactly do you need to know? +rep isn't necessary by the way. Take it to PM if you wish, but I might not be able to get back to you for a coupla days.
    "We spoke to them in the only language they understood: the machine gun"

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    12/29/2004 1:01pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NHB_Ben
    I can't reccomend taking steroids for a variety of reaons, the main one being you don't know what you're getting.

A long time ago when steroids were doctor prescribed it was much safer because you saw a doctor in re:to taking them and he/she monitored your liver and blood pressure and gave you an idea of what to eat so they were taken very responsibly. Thats why those guys were able to ABUSE them, get HUGE gains, and are still walking around today. Hell most of them still USE the **** today after DECADES af abuse.

One of the main problems is people want to be HUGE from steroids and it really isn't going to happen. Thats a big misconception.

When you see a guy like Kevin Randleman thats YEARS and YEARS of hardcore abuse coupled with a very intensive weight training routine.

The average person, even on a stacked cycle, will get results that come nowhere near what he believes.

Think of all the people who pop andro, and all the other 'legal' testostereone simulators. They pop it in PILL FORM(which is bad) and take them EVERY DAY for MONTHS AND MONTHS and usually they're also taking many other supplements on top of it.

When I talk about MMA fighters and most of them juicing I dont mean they shoot up 6x a week to gain massive muscle. Most of the time they shoot Winstrol for added cardio and something like Deca for speedy recovery from both workouts and injuries. It might make them more fit than they would've been without them, but you'd be hardpressed to look at them and say they're 'juicers' because they use some of the same substances as a guy like Kevin Randleman but they use it to a much lesser degree and for a different purpose.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/29/2004 1:45pm

Style: Muay Thai/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chuck Palahniuk the writer of Fight club has a great article on his web site about his trouble with steroids. He wasn't even juicing that much and he had within a couple month seen side effects. He stopped after a doctor let him watch an autopsy of a dead collegue of his that used growth hormones. He noticed two things, the guys penis was massive (hhmm good side effect?) but more importantly the guys heart was about 4 times the size it should have been. The man who died was 50 but looked in inmaculate condition until they opened him up. He died of a heart attack. Myself I am very afraid of a heart attack, since my dad has a natural problem that makes his heart muscle to big and pump too strong, so I would never try steroids.

Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    12/29/2004 2:24pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Peedee, once again, misses the point of what everyone else is saying.

No one thinks that steroids can be used in the short term to no ill effect.
    No one thinks that the FDA is some benevolent and infailable organization.
    No one thinks that there aren't benifits to steroid use that can be gained without side-effects.

Everyone thinks that peedee is an idiot for equating driving at the speed limit with the taking of drugs that alter your physiology.

There are risks to steroid use. These can be minimized and maybe even avoided. The more or longer you take, the more risks you take. Like anything.

Get over your pompous self Peedee.

Posted On:
    12/29/2004 3:38pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TaeBo_Master
    But the thing is, with steroids, like cigarettes, if you continue to use, the dangers are INEVITABLE.
    I completely disagree!
    Since when is shooting up dangerous when you are pumping gas?!?!

:happy11:
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    12/29/2004 9:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dochter
    Peedee, once again, misses the point of what everyone else is saying.

No one thinks that steroids can be used in the short term to no ill effect.
    No one thinks that the FDA is some benevolent and infailable organization.
    No one thinks that there aren't benifits to steroid use that can be gained without side-effects.

Everyone thinks that peedee is an idiot for equating driving at the speed limit with the taking of drugs that alter your physiology.

There are risks to steroid use. These can be minimized and maybe even avoided. The more or longer you take, the more risks you take. Like anything.

Get over your pompous self Peedee.
    That's pretty much it. The Speed Limit vs. Steroid analogy was ghastly not only in that it was inaccurate and full of inconsistencies, but also in that it made it sound like Peedee was justifying regular, long-term steroid (ab)use.

Also Peedee wrote an article on how fat makes you fat.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345