Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/18/2003 3:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    was half past dead a good movie? as much as you guys dont like seagal im just talkin about how good the movie is!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/18/2003 4:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok thanks! even though he may be an asshole in real life ive liked all his movies there actually pretty good! i havent seen half past dead though!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/18/2003 10:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote>quote:
    I'm sure you're talking about where he got ripped in half while trying to board Air Force One or whatever-- I LOVED that scene!
    Otherwise he's so egotistical I can't stand it.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote>

No, but I like any movie in which he dies. The one I'm refering too, while it doesn't even desereve a razzy, is the one that featured Shamanism as a key point. Fire Down Below? Thats really the only reason I liked it was the Shamanism. I'm into alternate spirituality.
    Or was it hard target? either way, the native american thing was what won the movie over for me.

the world you live in is just a sugar coated toping. beneath it is another world. The real world. and to survive there you must learn to pull the trigger!!!-Blade

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/18/2003 10:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At least Van Damme is in shape, and can actually pull out some moves (realism is'nt exactly a top reqirement in movies).

Seagal hardly looks like an action-man, sit around-eat-drink and do no exersize man more like.
    If Van Damme is "Muscles from Brussels," would that make Seagal "the cow-a from Okinawa?"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/18/2003 10:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As an aikidoka, I'm ashamed of Seagal. Granted that the guy help make aikido popular and all that, but his personal conduct is embarassing to the art and his position.

Made it INFAMOUS you mean-- it's about AVOIDING fights and RESPECTING people, not picking fights and SHITTING on everybody.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12