Sponsored Links Spacer Image

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    12/27/2004 2:47pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You gotta be careful with those power blasts, they might get all over your keyboard and even your monitor if you're not careful enough.

PL

Learn to become Invisible

Posted On:
    12/27/2004 4:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Bartitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm thinking that a duel between these Ki/Chi/qi dogs would look an awful lot like Cartman in that South Park episode where he pretends to be a psychic detective.

I can see it now...They put their fingers to their temples, squeeze their eyes shut like they're constipated and make strange 'magic' noises, all while listening to crappy techno from the Mortal Kombat soundtrack. And neither one of them will give up, until they decide tyo stop and acknowledge each other's strength in the Force, because they must be seriously badass to stand up to the Might of (insert lame 'craft' name here). And when that session of mutual masturbation is over, they'll go home to mommy and write in their web-logs about how much of a drain that fight was, and how good it is that they are all on the same side or how bad the world would suffer if they were enemies.

It'll only get worse, as they get older and want to get laid, and can't justify the "I am abstaining from sex because it keeps my aura pure" bullshit. Then they'll really get frustrated, and their reality will deviate further from the norm until they go crazy and try to strangle some poor clerk at the grocery, or worse yet: their mothers, because her Ki was too strong and she resisted his super ki-sex spell.

The comraderie of the dojo would do these kids a world of good. Too bad their ego precludes getting involved with something that they are not instant masters at. Someone needs to get these kids into a real dojo, maybe help them pick up some style pointers, and get them some social skills before we have another Columbine.

Respectfully,
    Ray Nelson
    "Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent -- that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior."
    --Nietzsche

Skeptic

Posted On:
    12/27/2004 4:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This says it all: (from the Veritas Academy home page)

I promised you all some new articles over winter break....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/27/2004 4:45pm

Style: Peace Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey I resent that comment about social skills.
    I am a hermit and I have not killed anyone nor had the inclination.

I also abstain from sex, but thats because quite 99% of the local women I am attracted to
    from first glance end up wanting husbands.

Why dont one of you guys who has a dojo invite them for a free lesson?
    Maybe it would get the kids on the right track.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/27/2004 5:29pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PROOF! Hey check it out these kids really can shoot ki balls!

http://thepowerswithin.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25

Man he could kill someone with that!

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    12/28/2004 12:12am

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo Grande
    Please tell me this is one of you guys posting? Either that or we have the pedophile alert set on high.

Well, it's not me, and I'm trolling 'em pretty badly.
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    12/28/2004 2:21am

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NichirenX
    Hey I resent that comment about social skills.
    I am a hermit and I have not killed anyone nor had the inclination.

I also abstain from sex, but thats because quite 99% of the local women I am attracted to
    from first glance end up wanting husbands.

Why dont one of you guys who has a dojo invite them for a free lesson?
    Maybe it would get the kids on the right track.
    Unless you're a member of the clergy (and even those guys are pretty dodgy these days), I sincerely doubt there's a single man out there who would willingly abstain from sex if he had a choice either way. It's a lot easier to abstain from sex when you're not getting any. Which is not a slam on you either way, just a quiet observation

Posted On:
    12/28/2004 3:23am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just when you thought there weren't anymore, I find this: http://followerkhuli.proboards38.com/index.cgi This has been referenced a couple times by various radki'ers. I can't find much "martial" information on it on a cursory glance, but there is a forum for swords and swordsmithery... which for some reason or another I can't access. It's really too bad, because I would love to hear about how their $50, 440 stainless steel/ aluminum katana is t3h cooln3ss.
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2004 7:58am

Style: daat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo Grande
    Please tell me this is one of you guys posting? Either that or we have the pedophile alert set on high.

Hello, I am Arachnia. I am an innate Psychic, with many different gifts, that all fall under one great one. What I say with power, focus, and belief comes to be. This includes then telepathy, clairvoyance, elementals, healing, time and weather, and many other things. I also do readings in tarot, I have my animal deck, and plain cards (call cartomancy). I have been awakened and using my powers since I was four years old. I am 49 now. I love to hear about all the learning done, and am always open to new things. I am into many hobbies, to many to list here. I am a healer/massage therapist by profession. A poet/ writer by avocation. A portrait artist, just for a hobby. I have a psychic family that are young people 17-27 that come to me because they have no where to go. Often they are non awakened psychics, that have been discarded because they are labeled weird. My purpose for being here is simple, to Love God with all my being and to love others as myself. I am happy to be here, and looking forward to meeting all of you. Arachnia

Gringo Grande

Wasn't me. I went under the name vae victis. Those little bastards just banned me.

Posted On:
    12/28/2004 10:16am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IamBaytor
    Wasn't me. I went under the name vae victis. Those little bastards just banned me.
    Yeah, they've deleted my comments too. It looks like someone else besides us is having fun too. lol, I was wondering who vae was.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011 LastLast