Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/26/2004 5:10pm

Style: Shotokan, Tai Chi Chuan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Forgive my ignorance (or n00b-ness as the case may be), but what is trolling?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/26/2004 5:14pm

Style: Peace Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have nine year old and twelve year old male cousins who watch DBZ extensively and they dont believe they can do that stuff.

With each other at home they play, but I saw the twelve year old fight once, he was all business.

Course their dad and I gave them some pointers, so that may be a bit biased.

That kid lives in MS.
    Pretty close to me.
    I am close to Jackson TN currently.

I just pray someone educates him and his followers on the fact that DBZ powers arent real.

15 is too old to be believing that fantasy.

I was working and paying my parents partial rent at 15.

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    12/26/2004 7:34pm

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann
    Forgive my ignorance (or n00b-ness as the case may be), but what is trolling?
    Trolling is when you basically haunt a forum and post things that change the topics, harass the forumites, or just plain be an ass. What's happening on their forum is basically trolling. (Their forum is http://thepowerswithin.com/phpBB2)
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Posted On:
    12/26/2004 8:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These guys are a riot.

Oh and by the way, in Tai Chi, notice it has the word "chi" in it? If you think that's fake then you must have something wrong with you. How would you prove all these people fake that are so old, and have so much power? If some 90 year old tai chi master came and whooped your ass easily would you call him fake? A liar? Luck? Admit it, it wasn't any of those.
    Is this kid serious?

I don't go off and screaming my ass off and going psycho dumb ass. But my reflexes improve and so does everything else. No not a super human amount for you dumb asses from bullshido out there. But just a boost. My intent becomes stronger so I have more of a will to win and/or fight.
    Also, it depends on which kind of anger/rage it is, see there are two kinds: righteous anger, and normal everyday anger.
    Wow.
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/27/2004 1:10am

Style: Shotokan, Tai Chi Chuan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://thepowerswithin.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=117

to guest,: hey douche, look here, GET A FREAKEN CARRER AS A MARTIAL ART TEACHER AND f*** OFF! I AINT AFRAID TO WHOOP YOUR SISSY ASS! DONT THINK I WONT DO THAT KI STUFF AND DONT BE AFRAID OF IT CAUSE I WILL BE AFRAID OF WHAT THE HELL YOU JUST SAID YOU SICK ASS PERVERT!! OH BY THE WAY, IF YOU HATE US THEN WHY YOU FUCKEN POSTED HERE YOU FLAMER!! IF YOU GOT NO BRAIN, JUST f*** OFF AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL!
    ... Does it occur to anyone else how horrid this kid's speech and thought patterns are?

Posted On:
    12/27/2004 1:20am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just try not to think about it, it hurts too much. Too bad for these guys, I have pity for people that logic doesn't get through to.

Ninjer Pile on Me! Hurr!

Posted On:
    12/27/2004 5:27am

supporting member
     Style: Bad KB, Worse MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please tell me this is one of you guys posting? Either that or we have the pedophile alert set on high.

Hello, I am Arachnia. I am an innate Psychic, with many different gifts, that all fall under one great one. What I say with power, focus, and belief comes to be. This includes then telepathy, clairvoyance, elementals, healing, time and weather, and many other things. I also do readings in tarot, I have my animal deck, and plain cards (call cartomancy). I have been awakened and using my powers since I was four years old. I am 49 now. I love to hear about all the learning done, and am always open to new things. I am into many hobbies, to many to list here. I am a healer/massage therapist by profession. A poet/ writer by avocation. A portrait artist, just for a hobby. I have a psychic family that are young people 17-27 that come to me because they have no where to go. Often they are non awakened psychics, that have been discarded because they are labeled weird. My purpose for being here is simple, to Love God with all my being and to love others as myself. I am happy to be here, and looking forward to meeting all of you. Arachnia

Gringo Grande
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    12/27/2004 5:49am

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hankey, The Christmas Poo
    One step away from a claim of flight.

I would so so so like to see this kids face if he ever gets tossed out of an airplane. What I like is the guys who talk tough before they go to airborne training and then crap their pants when they have to jump. This kid is great.

he's even funnier than the satanist ninja turtle guy.

In all fairness I feel bad about bashing this poor confused kid. I bet he's pretty lonely.

On the other hand, I knew a kid alot like this one when I was younger. Total fucking prick. Worst unbareable little runt in the world who thought nothing of seriously injuring or terrorizing kids much younger. Complete little twat. He got what was coming to him though, a severe ass beating from someone's older brother and a 6 month trip to juvenile hall for assault with a deadly weapon. He threatened a 13 year old girl with a ka-bar while waiting for the bus for school, but he forgot to look over his shoulder when she ran to her house and told her 17 year old brother. It was all karmic balance after that.
    Last edited by Sun Wukong; 12/27/2004 6:04am at .
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Posted On:
    12/27/2004 12:30pm

Style: LARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do not want to beat him up because hes a loser.
    I am not a bully.
    I just want to fight someone.
    like I only have one friend almost my size to grapple with.
    my other friends are 180-200 pounds.
    Either way...what a fucktard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/27/2004 1:39pm

Style: Taekwondo-Bjj-mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i'm emailing with one of this guys at the moment,and really,they believe waht they say...Makes me kind of wonder how you can lei to youreself so badly,i mean really,if youre doing a "power blast" they must see that nothing hapens themselfs?!
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011 LastLast