Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/24/2004 9:11am

supporting member
     Style: Fish Oil

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by paper-samurai
    Kind of like when the Wright-brothers made the first airplane. Everyone told them it was IMPOSSIBLE to fly in the air like a bird! Still they did it. Do you still think its impossible? No matter if its airplanes, walking on the surface of the moon or transferring the energy, I suggest you OPEN YOUR MIND for the wonders of the nature/energy. I suggest you start being a little bit more humble, and start respecting people coming on this forum, sharing their experiences.
    One step away from a claim of flight.

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    12/24/2004 3:44pm

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I may just have to go add those to the disaster thread.
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    12/24/2004 3:56pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would snap that kid like a twig.

Why is it usually weaklings that don't want to put in the hard work to become strong that buy into this BS about there being an easier way to kill someone twice your size?

PL

Posted On:
    12/24/2004 3:59pm

Style: LARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm 15...
    Who wants to raise funds for me to go beat the **** out of him?
    It could be a challenge...Computer nerd against D&D nerd.
    I seriously want to challenge the guy. he makes me sad.

Edit- BWHAHHAHA, what the ****?!
    "Chrono is going through some hard times with Bullshido.net as they have posted his picture in their logo, trying to prove he is a fraud. Please give him a word of encouragement and help support the Radical Ki Community by ignoring such sites.?"

Plus this site is pissing me off...Its going on about magic....BWAHAHHAHA.
    At least if he did real stuff he could tell real stuff from the pathetic **** he puts out.
    Mwahhhaha...I wonder what would happen if the dumbshit ever tried to evoke a goetic entity.
    Last edited by FighterJones; 12/24/2004 4:09pm at .

Posted On:
    12/24/2004 4:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstrike
    I'm 15...
    Who wants to raise funds for me to go beat the **** out of him?
    It could be a challenge...Computer nerd against D&D nerd.
    I seriously want to challenge the guy. he makes me sad.

Edit- BWHAHHAHA, what the ****?!
    "Chrono is going through some hard times with Bullshido.net as they have posted his picture in their logo, trying to prove he is a fraud. Please give him a word of encouragement and help support the Radical Ki Community by ignoring such sites.?"

Plus this site is pissing me off...Its going on about magic....BWAHAHHAHA.
    At least if he did real stuff he could tell real stuff from the pathetic **** he puts out.
    Mwahhhaha...I wonder what would happen if the dumbshit ever tried to evoke a goetic entity.
    I'm broke, but I'm more than willing to raise a fund to a good asskicking. ...So long as we get it on video. I can provide my mini-digicam for that task but I suggest someone bring a good cam.

Say, why not this joker, and all off his Ki-throwing buddies, versus and a handful of us from the boards? I'll set up the bets and we can see if someone else can organize it. I've never fought someone who could throw their energy, but I'm more than willing to give it a shot *sarcasm*
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Posted On:
    12/24/2004 4:18pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poop-Loops
    I would snap that kid like a twig.

Why is it usually weaklings that don't want to put in the hard work to become strong that buy into this BS about there being an easier way to kill someone twice your size?

PL
    Because American kids are lazy these days and want something for nothing.

Posted On:
    12/24/2004 4:38pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone watched the videos yet?! These are a riot! Too bad there's no sound, but just watching him mimic these are funny enough!

http://thepowerswithin.com/videos.htm

Ying Yang Hadoken

Kamehameha

Chobokuretsumaha

Posted On:
    12/24/2004 5:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Super Amp

This is called super amp. Now if you've been to Halo's Hideout, you've probably read his article called "Amp" where you get a burst of energy after listening to a good song that you really enjoy or watching a fighting movie. Well this is the same way except it is much stronger than a normal amp. This usually happens from a combination of an activity, watching a movie and/or listening to music. It's only happened a few times to me. A true super amp is not caused by doing anything negative or getting revenge on someone. It is caused by being happy and getting really amped. When you get super amped, you feel perfect. You're in a great mood, you're really happy, you feel mentally strong and you feel like you can do anything at the moment. Now the other feelings of being super amped are body tingling and really hyper with the above. This usually only lasts for a few minutes so don't expect it to last all day haha. Now this could just be a coincidence but, the only after-effect of a super amp is being a little tired and maybe a temporary energy loss. Until I find out other wise about the super amp after-effect, don't go trying to get super amped every day of your life no matter how good it feels. The energy loss isn't fun at the end, but it could just me.
    Guess this kid has never heard of adrenalin. Either that or they we're drinking Mountain Dew.
    Sugar + DBZ = t3h AMPAG3!!!!elevenoneone!!!11

DBZ idiots :new_silly
    Last edited by Kistrael; 12/24/2004 5:21pm at .

Skeptic

Posted On:
    12/24/2004 5:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some of the Traditional Ki users out there say Radical Ki is fake, gay, DBZ-ish. Well you know what? That's their problem. No one else's.
    Let's just incite a Ki War and let them take each other out.

Posted On:
    12/24/2004 5:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimJim
    Let's just incite a Ki War and let them take each other out.
    Do you think they would really hurt each other though? I just get the mental image of a bunch of teenagers with cracked voices screaming, while they pantomine throwing energy at each other until they pass out from hyperventilation.

I've seen these guys both post about a place called Halo's Hideout. Looks like the site is going under reconstruction, but it says it'll be up after the New Year. I'm keeping a lookout on this guy. If both Ki Sanctuary and The Powers Within both cite him, this one's going to be a real trainwreck. http://www.geocities.com/halos_lobby/

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast