Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 11 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2004 10:31am

Style: daat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They deleted my posts when I gave fruedian dream interpretations a couple times. It was pretty funny. Then I left because I couldn't handle talking to them anymore...It's more usefull to talk to a wall. They're true believers in their little delusion. I just thought it was funny that they banned me after I left.

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    12/28/2004 10:40am

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm surprised Kendamu doesn't have anything to say, considering he was involved in all this crap way back in the day.
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2004 11:45am

Style: WingTsun+Escrima Concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    " Super Amp

This is called super amp. Now if you've been to Halo's Hideout, you've probably read his article called "Amp" where you get a burst of energy after listening to a good song that you really enjoy or watching a fighting movie. Well this is the same way except it is much stronger than a normal amp. This usually happens from a combination of an activity, watching a movie and/or listening to music. It's only happened a few times to me. A true super amp is not caused by doing anything negative or getting revenge on someone. It is caused by being happy and getting really amped. When you get super amped, you feel perfect. You're in a great mood, you're really happy, you feel mentally strong and you feel like you can do anything at the moment. Now the other feelings of being super amped are body tingling and really hyper with the above. This usually only lasts for a few minutes so don't expect it to last all day haha. Now this could just be a coincidence but, the only after-effect of a super amp is being a little tired and maybe a temporary energy loss. Until I find out other wise about the super amp after-effect, don't go trying to get super amped every day of your life no matter how good it feels. The energy loss isn't fun at the end, but it could just me."

super amp? I thought it was called crack cocaine.

Posted On:
    12/28/2004 12:56pm

Style: LARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey I just got banned for making a post telling how he doesn't know **** about magick, blah blah blah, like his elemental magick section, anyone care to tell me how he responded?

Skeptic

Posted On:
    12/28/2004 1:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought what I made was a very polite post to their forum.

I basically told them that we only want to find the truth and verify it. I said that some of us would even volunteer to be test subjects.

I got IP banned. 'Tis a damn shame I tell you.

Edit: Is it fortunate that I have access to multiple domains at work?
    Last edited by SlimJim; 12/28/2004 1:58pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/28/2004 4:24pm

supporting member
     Style: TCC

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They banned me cuz they couldnt take my postings. I think its when I posted as their master Goku that did it. ohwhell..

Posted On:
    12/28/2004 4:28pm

Style: LARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol that was funny.
    Welcome to bullshido.

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    12/28/2004 5:17pm

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you guys think a proxy would work to get around the IP block? If so, www.guardster.com or www.the-cloak.com will do wonders for you! :D
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/28/2004 5:44pm

supporting member
     Style: TCC

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    youre rite.. it does do wonders thnx! .. crap, those scrotum sniffers deleted my posts.. Im not sure if theres any point in continuing tho.. I dont think that anything short of shock therapy is going to snap these kids out of it.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/28/2004 5:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Firearms, Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going over there to **** with these nerds a bit
    "We spoke to them in the only language they understood: the machine gun"
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 11 LastLast