Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    12/24/2004 2:23am

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Powers Within (Just When One Ki Sanctuary Wasn't Enough!)

(Appologies in advance if this is in the wrong place, I'm a dirty, dirty, newbie).

Just when you thought that having Ki Sanctuary was bad enough, you've got people who actually support Ki Sanctuary.

http://thepowerswithin.com/index2.htm

Chrono is going through some hard times with Bullshido.net as they have posted his picture in their logo, trying to prove he is a fraud. Please give him a word of encouragement and help support the Radical Ki Community by ignoring such sites.
    Beginner Ki Techniques

Ki shield

Visualize a Ki ball in your tan tien now visualize it getting bigger and bigger. Keep doing this until it is so big, you are inside it. You can make it hollow for extra comfort.

Ki absorbing shield

Make a Ki shield turn the Ki shield into sponge, it should now look like a hollow ball of sponge in your head.

Ki plate

Visualize a Ki ball in your tan-tien, now flatten it out into a disc or a plate. Do this by using your will power and by visualizing it. Now bring it outside of your body. Do this by using your will power and by visualization, move it around to the place you want it to go.

Spiked shield

Create any sort of Ki shield, put your index finger out. Like your pointing at something and bring Ki to that finger by will power and visualization. Make the Ki in that finger engulf your finger in a Ki flame, now visualize it spinning around your finger really fast. Put your other hand's palm out right next to the 'drill', and visualize a string connecting that palm and the 'drill'. Then move your palm around. The Ki drill should follow it. Move the drill around until it fits onto the shield. The drill will automatically merge itself with the shield making the shield have a spike. You can make more than 1 spike, or you can make the spike bigger.

Ki beam

Put your hand out with your palm facing the target and create a Ki ball inside of your wrist, flatten it out will your will power and visualization. Move it along to just inside your palm. Again, do this with your will power and visualization. Now visualize a beam coming out from your palm and going through your target

Power level sensing

Visualize some liquid Ki in your tan tien, and visualize the Ki flowing out of your tan tien and touching the other person's tan tien. You should get a 'thud' in your stomach. The harder the 'thud', the stronger the person.

Ki object scanning

This technique is hard to explain. Totally relax and stay calm, close your eyes and visualize the object you want to find in your mind. You should soon have a feeling or a picture of the object and it's background in your head. This technique is useful for finding lost items. It takes a while to master, but it is worth it.

Ki information scanning

Totally relax and visualize a bar of light scanning the person's body. Up and down, the full length of his/her body. While doing this, think about the information you want to get out of him/her, you will now get a feeling or a 'voice' in your head. This technique might not work the first few times, but as you progress with this technique, the more defined the information becomes.

Ki people sensing

Totally relax and let your Ki out and make it cover the whole room. You will get a feeling where they are. This is particularly useful for playing hide and seek, you will most likely do this technique successfully on your first try, but if not, keep practicing.

Ki healing (any method)

Put your palm over the injured part, visualize Ki coming out of your palm and covering the wound, filling the gaps if there is any. Then visualize the Ki sinking into the skin. You will need to use this technique on a wound a lot to make it heal faster. It will not heal instantly like in DBZ, it takes time. But the time it takes for a wound to heal normally is longer than with Ki healing.

Ki shower healing

Create a Ki ball, put it on the shower head and turn the shower on and take a shower. When you come out of the shower, you will feel refreshed.

Mind training

Close your eyes and totally relax. Imagine you are fighting someone who is about the same Ki level as you. You could be in a martial arts tournament or a field. Try to be realistic. That means no big explosions and doing stuff you couldn't normally do. This will only slow the training process down. After training for about 20 hours (spread out), you will begin to notice differences. Like when people walk past you, you will sense them. When someone tries to punch you, you will sense it coming.

Ki healing #2

Put your hand over the wound and visualize all of the black energy flowing out of the wound and disintegrating in the air. Fill the wound with your pure white Ki, the pain should of stopped and the cut will heal faster than normal.

Ki Punch 2

This is pretty powerful. Close one hand into a fist and open the other hand. visualize the energy from all around you transferring in to the open hand. From there transfer the energy from the open hand into the closed hand that is a fist. Your fist should be giving off heat. Then strike something the energy that was stored in the fist will transfer from the fist into what ever you hit. The combination of your physical attack and ki attack makes it do twice the damage
    Unfortunately, googling the Ki technique Exchange Program only pulls up Ki Sanct. again.

And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...

http://www.ki-warriors-blackout.tk/

Ninjutsu
    The 800 year old Martial Art.

During the Time of the Samurai, there rose another powerful group of Warriors which practiced Ninjutsu, they are known as Ninjas. The Samurai were lead by the Shogun, this was their leader. The Shogun were given land in which they controlled and the people within their land.

If an ordinary peasant was to upset or defame a Samurai the Samurai had the right to behead the peasant. Peoples lives did not matter to some of these warriors. The peasants were supposed to wait on the Samurai on hand and foot, and bow down to them.

Unlike the Ordinary peasants the Ninjas would not bow to the Samurai, When it came down to it they would either flee or be slaughtered like little kids, but sometimes a Ninja would over come one Samurai but would be cut down by others, and punished severely.

It is said that the way of Ninjutsu was based on the military book of The Art of War written by a man by the name of Sun Tzu. Sun Tzu was a general in the Japanese army.

The word Ninja means Stealers-In this fits them almost perfectly because the Ninja was trained and very skilled in espionage and assassination. This was not all these but the Ninja was training for spiritual development. They also train their mind and bodys to accumulate to a further level than regular people.

Ninjutsu is taught for once a child is born to when a person dies so to speak. Ninjutsu taught children Games that would teach the child the way of the Ninja. The mightiest of Samurai even looked out for a leering around. The Samurai were in danger of losing the power they so believed they were born with. A new Warrior could be as skilled as or even more skilled than them and this wouldnt go over so well.

During the 800 years of practiced Ninjutsu it wasnt known to the rest of the world, it was practiced and not told to the rest of the world, but with the flow of time and the break down of the shogun and Japan revolutionizing the Ninja were too changed by this revolution. In 1970 Ninjutsu was brought to the western nations.

Some may say that the western nations that practice Ninjutsu has ruined what a Ninja is all about and some say what is the sense in having Ninjas any more when people have guns? But guns do not have the brains that the Ninja did.
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    12/24/2004 2:29am

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Beautiful, fresh meat.

thanks, good work n00b.

[This space for rent]

Posted On:
    12/24/2004 2:33am

supporting member
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shouldn't this thread be in Bullshido?

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    12/24/2004 2:47am

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot, I was unsure whether to post it here or under Bullshido.

Within the last few minutes, I'm beginning to realize the horrible vastness of "radical ki". Just googling it produces horrifying results! Googled Radical Ki. Sites such as
    The Ki Dojo comes to mind.

I made this manual to tell you how to use ki and manipulate energy. I am not responsible for what you do with yourself. If you get hurt, it is your own fault, not mine. I am simply here to inform you. If you feel sick doing these exercises/techniques, discontinue doing them until you are better. Do not perform these exercises/techniques if you are sick, on any kind of drugs, or if you are pregnant. Please, use common sense. If you would like to post this manual on your site, please do so. The only thing you must do is leave it exactly the way it is.

One good thing did come of this search: http://www.dragonslist.com/discussio...p?t=881&page=4

You are experiencing what is commonly known as "radical ki", a group of normally 12-14 year olds who beleive that chi can be used to do the things they see on Dragonball Z.
    :laughing9
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Professional Swede

Posted On:
    12/24/2004 6:08am

Style: Sandbagged BJJ white belt

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I liked this part

Ki VS Critics & Radical VS Traditional

All around, you have idiots and people putting you down, making fun of you at some point or another. But no matter where you go, you always have to deal with them. But we're talking about online critics and ass holes. They're all over, you can't lose them. So you have to learn how to deal with them. Some of the Traditional Ki users out there say Radical Ki is fake, gay, DBZ-ish. Well you know what? That's their problem. No one else's. They don't follow the code of ki. It is to live and let live. You can't change people because you don't like what they are doing. I'm sick of idiot Traditional Ki'ers putting down Radicals just because they are different. But here's something to keep in mind, "You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same." Don't be afraid to be different. Some Traditional ki users aren't that way, but then again some are. idiot Traditional Ki users think they are so great because they do Traditional Ki, no one is better than anyone, any where. We choose our path, no one else does. If Traditional Ki users make fun of a Radical Ki user, then they aren't a true ki user. It just shows their stupidity when they put someone down for doing something they like. I'm not calling Traditional Ki users bad, and I'm not calling Radical Ki users bad, because personally I do both. When someone asks me for help involving Traditional or Radical, I help them to the best of my ability. They are doing something they like, why should people try to change that? There's no point because they won't ever get anywhere. It's just ki, it's not like they are rebelling against the law or something. Just because some person does Traditional Ki and turns into a dink, then tells everyone that they are wrong for doing something different, doesn't make them the boss. Idiot Traditionals aren't the boss of everyone like some think they are. A true Traditional would let a Radical, be a Radical. I know a strong Radical Ki user who beat an idiot Traditional Ki user in a sparring match, then the Traditional said he cheated when he didn't. When someone like a critic or skeptic lose, they don't know how to handle it so they're only defense is saying "you cheated!" or keep trying to prove Radicals wrong. People need to learn to live and let live. Think about that.
    It would seem there's a ki-war brewing.
    I pointed at him [the panhandler], bringing my rear hand up in a subtle approximation of the double Wu Sau guard that is the default hand position in Wing Chun Kung Fu.

"Step away," I hissed.
    -Phil Elmore

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    12/24/2004 6:17am

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh my. Oh oh my. You know what's funny? Japan got over DBZ something like ten years ago. Stupid pasty white boys are just catching up now. There's a whole generation of stupid pasty white boys who weren't even BORN when DBZ was cool in Japan.

So if the JAPANESE and the REST of Asia decided DBZ was fucking boring.. what the **** is up with American kids?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2004 6:21am

Style: Taekwondo-Bjj-mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so after the pagans, new agers and wiccans we got the radical ki movement?
    How do people make this **** up?
    Guess the reall world is just a bit to tough for some people..

Oh by the way,there are some vids they made:)
    Nice trickshots to, the point is, i would like to believe in ki technique,it would be cool, the point is just that you never meet someone who can do it,only on the web, and those vids are alwys blurry, hard to see, or trickshots.
    Last edited by paper-samurai; 12/24/2004 6:34am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2004 6:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    leril leril is offline Venerable Student

leril is off the scale
    Year(s): 13
    Thanx for the "Kind" words... But I have told you this before: I WILL NEVER, EVER GIVE UP ON THIS!!!!

My point of view is to be humble when it comes to chi/energy. I am humble and open to its possibilities and effects, because we know so little about it. But you guys, YOU SEEM TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! That really impresses me! Finally there are some guys in this world who knows everything there is to know about chi! And they can therefore tell me that the things I have done repeadetely, is really not possible to do?!?!

Kind of like when the Wright-brothers made the first airplane. Everyone told them it was IMPOSSIBLE to fly in the air like a bird! Still they did it. Do you still think its impossible? No matter if its airplanes, walking on the surface of the moon or transferring the energy, I suggest you OPEN YOUR MIND for the wonders of the nature/energy. I suggest you start being a little bit more humble, and start respecting people coming on this forum, sharing their experiences.

This thread was originallly about how to get chi come out of your hands. For the guy who was curious about this I can tell him that the methods of Tridaya works well. In the egg test, you can actually feel the energy entering the egg and circulating inside it, so therefore this could be the answer of the question. With proper breathing technique and concentration it is possible to do. It is not only possible, I KNOW it can be done, have tried it several times and succeeded every time doing it.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Was this already posted?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2004 8:02am

Style: Sleeping / Studying

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OH! C'MON!
    http://thepowerswithin.com/ki%20flame.wmv
    My Ki Flame, the screen goes white and distortion is in the door way.

and theres more at http://thepowerswithin.com/videos.htm

and more....
    Before Blur

After Blur

My aura showing a little bit (Look closely, it's yellow and green.)
    The blur just makes the aura a little more noticeable.
    OMG OMG OMG!

http://thepowerswithin.com/pics.htm

Argh! If low image quality = Chi, my dog has chi too.

http://thepowerswithin.com/zhan_zhuang.htm

I assume Zhan Zhuang = Stand Strong in Chinese.

Most of his pics deserve to be in the Pics of disaster thread.
    Last edited by lwflee; 12/24/2004 9:36pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2004 9:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wonder how strong he stands when i do a yeopchagi, or a pandel.
    By the way,how old is he? 11,12?

say..is it a boy or a girl? i cant tell..
    It seems there are a bit too many of this kids.
    Last edited by paper-samurai; 12/24/2004 9:17am at .
Page 1 of 11 1 2345 ... LastLast